J. Lo, P. Diddy Camps Respond To Romance Rumors

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:22 pm

Rumors that Jennifer Lopez separated from husband Cris Judd to reunite with former boyfriend Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs are untrue, according to sources for both stars.

'Contrary to reports, Mr. Combs and Ms. Lopez are not together,' P. Diddy's spokesperson, Nathalie Moar, said Monday (June 10). 'However, he wishes her well during this difficult time.'

A source close to Lopez told the Associated Press on Friday that the pair parted amicably and no third party was involved. The source added that Lopez and Judd have no immediate plans for divorce (see 'For The Record: Quick News On J. Lo ...').

Lopez's spokesperson declined to comment on the singer/actress' personal matters.

New York Post columnist Cindy Adams first reported the split on Friday and added that Lopez and Combs were back together. 'He's always been in love with her. She's always been in need of him,' Adams wrote.

Lopez met dancer Judd on a video set last spring and married him in September in Calabasas, California (see 'Jennifer Lopez Ties The Knot'). The husband-and-wife team has since collaborated on a few videos and concert specials and co-wrote the song 'Alive' for her latest movie, 'Enough.' J. Lo's marriage with Judd is her second. She wed model Ojani Noa in 1997 and divorced him the following year. She dated Combs for several months and broke off their relationship on Valentine's Day last year, during Combs' trial for weapons and bribery charges. He was acquitted on all charges (see 'Puffy Combs Acquitted; Shyne Guilty Of Assault, Gun Possession').

For a full-length feature on P. Diddy, check out 'P. Diddy: Rebuilt From Scratch.'

-Corey Moss for MTV.com

(Edited by Miss Moon at 4:23 pm on June 10, 2002)

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:41 pm

Ok now here's what I heard from Flo just a few minutes ago. Puff and Jennifer have been secretly seeing each other for six weeks now. She has a friend that spoke with one of Cris' dancer friends and the person confirmed it. But get this, Puffy took Kim to Miami over Memorial Day weekend and the to the Bahamas. But she says that she's not going to believe what they are saying because they said that for 2 years when they WERE going out. :laugh:

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:05 am

lil ma jas...where you getting your info. about Kim? Don't think P. would touch her after she takes him to court for more child support. All she wants is more $$ ...for crying out loud.. From what I believe, they don't have a good relationship like how he has w/Justin's mom..Misa.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:50 pm

I got THAT info from Flo. The woman that does all that celeb gossip for K104.7 in New York. But I DO know and SAW with my own eyes that he did take her to an awards show that honors African Americans. I can't remember the name because it was back in either April or May (can't remember). They was sitting right in the front row. Both of them dressed in black. It would only make sense though. He may think that this will get him to not have to pay so much..... NOT SO TRUE!!! And all of my other info comes from this other board of people that work for certain photography, newspapers, and some have even worked for Jennifer at awards shows.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”