Dear Jess Fans: Jessica Simpson's Career Is...

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:37 pm

No matter what she does on her next album, you can ereased the assumption that Jessica will make a tremendous comeback on her next album, because it's too late for her do so. She had her chance on her last album and look what happened. HA! Like I said before, I called it, I predicted and I was 100% correct!!! Where are the evil-jess worshippers??? Where are you ehp03 with your stupid-ass website worshipped to your tin-god, where are you firestorm (a/k/a sparky) with your so-called wits??? What's a matter??? Cat got ya tounge eh...after you talk so much crap and got banned in the process In other words I won and YOU LOST!! Ya sick bastard! Where are you kiki??? You're one evil-jess worshipper needs a serious butt kicked for misspellings and grammer problems. You all got suckered and hoodwinked by Jessica and her management. Let that be a lesson to all you people who thinks this woman is going to be a great singer because she's NOT!! She's nothing but an Britney-wannabe and that name sticks with her.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:28 pm

blah

MandyUniverse

Postby MandyUniverse » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:14 pm

JS KICKS ASS!!!!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:19 am

MooseMan , I'm curious to see what kind of stuff she puts out.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:10 pm

I understand that she putting the finishing touch on her next (and maybe her last) album for Sony. Too bad she doesn't have Tommy Mottola around for support, because they got a new boss at Sony Music. His name is Andy Lack who came from NBC to run the floundering music company and according to reports, he's an hard-ass to deal with. If Ms. Simpson doesn't produce (mostly likely she won't), she'll be dropped from the company.

BTW Pink, welcome back! I hope you've stay warm down in South Carolina with this wicked weather we're having

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:43 pm

thanks mooseman!!

omg! what happen to tommy? did they finally fire him after the rumored thing he did with mariah and j.lo? i'd be very surprised if her album does well.

btw, i'm use to the weather. i lived in scotland for 4 years so this type of weather is refreshing :)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:33 pm

SCOTLAND??? :blink: Oh man, I'm must've been out of sync! My Bad. <LOL!>

Anyway, yes Tommy got the ax a few weeks ago. But they did offered him to run a joint venture label, and Tommy took it. the J-Lo-Mariah and Jacko experience was too much for Sony execs to handle so Sony CEO Howard Stringer told him he's out by issuing him a press statement saying Mr. Mottola resigned from the music division, just to save face.

You and I know can read that B.S. line a mile away

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:35 pm

did anyone from sony comment on the mariah and j.lo drama?

and what about michael j? he could of been discriminating against him, you know he's his own race! :D :surprise:

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:47 am

Has Jacko been discriminate by Sony? Hardly! I feel that he done it to himself because of the alleged child molestation and his state of mind. No comment by Sony exces on the controversy surrounding him and Mariah, but you can bet any money that they're pretty embarrassed of the way Tommy handled with the stable of his artists like Jacko, mariah, J-Ho (Jennifer Lopez) and The Dixie Chicks.

And that's why he'd got the boot! ;)

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:14 pm

hey mooseman, i tried to email you back but it wouldn't go through.....said your email account was full......... :huh:

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 01, 2003 9:05 pm

Sorry Pink, my e-mail had been disabled for quite sometime. I already sent you another e-mail that should have my new address. did you recieve it?

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:21 pm

Too bad she doesn't have the support of Tommy!? She's better off without Tommy! Tommy told her she needed to lose weight. Tommy tried to mold her into a carbon copy of Britney. Tommy carefully overlooked the creation of Jessica's awful Irresistible album, picking and choosing the songs that made it. He talked her into "A Little Bit" which she didn't even like. Besides herself, Tommy has played the biggest role in ruining her. I know Tommy is successful and powerful and has accomplished a lot. He was a big part of Mariah's success. But from what I've learned and not just with Jessica, he's all about making a buck. He doesn't care about the artists feelings. He's very controlling and he thinks he can repeat the success of other very successful artists with similar ones. If I have this right, he tried to control Alicia Keys and then finally, Clive took her under his wing and look where she is now. All those grammys. I think Tommy is bad news.

Also, you keep saying this might be her last album but her contract is for 4 albums. So she has 1 more after this.

I'll I have to say is just wait for the album and judge then. I mean, she's been doing a lot of writing. This will be her most personal album. It'll be all live instruments. Shes done some of the producing. She's focusing on her voice. The album title is "In This Skin." That sounds like it has some depth to it unlike her other albums. I mean, that sounds pretty good? She's going in a good direction. She's not trying to be someone she's not anymore.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:26 am

ehp03 wrote: "Also, you keep saying this might be her last album but her contract is for 4 albums. So she has 1 more after this."

I guess you've forgotten the law of jungle concerning music biz. No matter what the deal stated made by two parties, Any record company can terminated an recording artist's contract at will (or vice versa), if they feel that he/she, an artist, is no longer bring profitability to the company. Ms. Simpson is NO exception to the rule. In other words; they can dropped her anytime they've feel like it.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”