Uh Oh Moose!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:07 pm

Entertainment Weekly #703 April 4, 2003

They say the first year of marriage is the hardest, and now we'll have video proof: In April, MTV cameras will begin following every move of recently wed pop stars Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson in preparation for a new reality show about the young couple. "It's a look int ot he lives of Jessica and I--our daily life and our professional life," says 98* singer Lachey, who had some reservations about doing the show. "It's definiately an adjustment I"m going to have to make. There's going to have to be a line drawn--what we're willing to have the audience see." Simpson seems far more enthusiastic about the project, which she believes will debut in August (MTV declined to comment). "It's going to be awesome! People are going to get to see us as a couple--how normal we ar and how normal were not. We're homeymooners, so we're thinking about calling it either The Newlyweds, or The Honeymooners." Um, sweetie, that last title was taken in 1955.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:20 pm

Oh, oh is right and Jackie Gleason is seething in heaven right now....

Oops! What a minute...Special bulletin coming up...Flash! Late entertainment legend Jackie Gleason, best known as The beloved Loud mouth-schemer Ralph Kramden of 50's TV sitcom classic 'The Honeymoomers' came back to life today to filed a $1 million copyrighted infringement lawsuit in U.S. District Court in New York, against the Barbie and Ken hubsand-wife of Jessica Simpson and her hubsand Nick Lachey of boy-band wannabe 98 Degrees in their attempt to create a reality show based on his beloved TV classic.

Mr. Gleason spoked to a bunch of reporters outside of the courthouse, he had this to say:

"These two kids are not role models, They're mental-cases! I came down to here on the earth to deliver this message to this message to them, that if they ever tried to pursue this stupid reality show based on my show...POW!! Right in Da Kisser!' Thank you very much Gentlemen."

We tried to get comments from Ms. Simpson and her husband with responses to Mr. Gleason's threatening comments, but with very little luck.

Jessica: You tell that fat moth-<Nick putting his hand in Jess' mouth>
Hmmm-hmmmm
Nick: I'm sorry, Jess is under the weather and we have no further comment and please...GET off our premises right now!!!

Let tell you that this is gonna get ugly! :D

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:20 pm

Yep. It was confirmed on TRL today.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:01 pm

well if punk'd was any indication we're going to be seeing a not so nice side of mr lachey.....

Return to “Jessica Simpson”