Jessica Simpson Furious Over 'girls Gone Wild' Ad

aznangelchick88
Advanced Member

Postby aznangelchick88 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:55 pm

credit: http://popdirt.comhttp://popdirt.com

Sources tell the New York Post that Jessica Simpson is furious after being hoodwinked into doing a promo for the sleazy 'Girls Gone Wild' video series. "Jessica went to a Puma party and the ‘Girls Gone Wild' people sideswiped her," said a tipster. "They cut clips to make it look like she was promoting the videos." The source adds that Simpson "can't do anything about it."

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:03 pm

Oh poor Jessica! Boo hoo, hoo, hoo! Cry me up the f***in' river why don't ya! She's not child or a teenager, she's a full grown woman! She knows exactly getting into. The real reason why she can't do anything because she signed that contract cause that prevents her from suing the producers of 'GGW'

Serves you right Ms. Morals, next time don't signed it unless you read the dotted lines ya stupid twit!

beftek

Postby beftek » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:43 pm

hoodwinked? is that a word. besides jessica should be the poster child for girls gone wild. she went from nice to naughty and now she's indignant? Ha!

beftek

Postby beftek » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:46 pm

I wanted to add, you are right about the Girls Gone Wild release form. In Rolling Stone magazine, the owner of the GGW empire said that in order to be in any promotion, commercial, or GGW product you have to sign a release saying that you give them permission to air you on TV or any other media outlet but you cannot be compensated for your appearance. So I guess, Jessica, you got caught in a lie. :chatter:

Return to “Jessica Simpson”