The Night I Hung Out At Jessica & Nick's House

beftek

Postby beftek » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:39 pm

Well, for every positive there is a negative. I had a negative expirience with Jessica.

We went to the same elementary school in the fourth grade in south Dallas Texas before she moved to Plano or Richardson, whatever. She did not like the fact that I am Hispanic so one time out on the soccer field she made a horrible comment. She called me a dirty Mexican. Yeah, so it was a long time ago and I guess I should get over it, right? But I wonder why she made the comment to me? Where did she learn such hatred? Back then she was a snob and wouldn't let anyone come near her like she had some kind of phobia. I remember her of course because of her rude remark and I have the yearbook to prove it (that she went to the school I went to).

I see her now and think she is still the same snotty ambitious kid. She started out singing for God and that didn't work for her so now she flashes her skin for Maxim and parades herself in skimpy outfits. I guess like other artists in Hollywood, she has no respect for her image, for her body. Yes, Jessica you can be sexy and virtuous but there is also a thing called decency and class. Many artists are sexy but don't have to "prove it" by dressing like a stripper. Although I am not fond of her music, Mandy Moore is an American sweetheart who has proved that you can have a great career and not whore yourself on TV. Michelle Branch, Avril Lavigne, Nora Jones, Kelly Osborne can I go on. It takes more courage to display your true talent and unconditional love for God than to take the easy way out. Anyway, Miss Jessica if you're reading this, I hope you feel better about yourself that you put down a poor Mexican girl in the fourth grade. I guess it pays off to be mean. I'm going to take your wonderful example and make fun of the next person I see.

lizardmexicana@yahoo.com

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:19 pm

Jessica so does not dress like a stripper she dresses more classy then anything and if you want to catogorize someone in that catagory put britney and christina at times in it. Everyone does photo shoots hell id do half naked ones if i was famous to and they made me look good it does not mean im a slut nore a stripper.

beftek

Postby beftek » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:38 pm

Yes, I put Brittney and Christina in that catagory too! You know, you said you would also dress like that if you were famous. So? That still doesn't make it right. And I don't think they're good role models if they are saying they are good and decent but dress like sluts. Just because you think "oh, my gosh so and so is dressed in tiny skirts and a belly exposing shirt" you have to follow them? That just means you're unoriginal and follow the flock instead of making your own way. For instance, I work out and have a great body. I get a lot of attention from men (and women) of all ages but I do not dress like a slut when I go out to clubs. I dress classy and nice, maybe a little sexy, but not over-revealing. Just because I know I am sexy and I don't need to fash my stomach and boobs to prove it. Case closed! B)

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:15 pm

Case is not closed it has just begun. One who even said that I follow what they wear, did I ever say I dress like them no correction I said that if I was famous I would be doing sexy photo shoots to, it would be fun. No I dont dress way skanky, I dont even go to clubs and to me wearing jeans and a top that shows some stomach is sexy and who even classified that as dressing like a slut. If you want a definition of a slut go to down town hollywood and look at the actual hookers on the street selling there bodys and compare that to what Jessica, Christina and Britney wear on a daily basis. All these pictures of them out in public going shopping eating doing whatever I have not seen one outfit on them that I have been like what hoochies. There photo shoots and there concert costumes yes those are gonna be a little riska why wouldnt they be, there trying to attract attention to themselves. People in this country are so sterotipical they sit there and say shes a slut cause she wore this no wrong a slut to me is someone who goes around sleeping with men alot, clothes has nothing to do with it. People geez.

beftek

Postby beftek » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:06 pm

Well, it's hard to tell the hookers from the artist you mentioned. They all dress alike. Man, are you blind? But that's okay. Maybe you're too young to understand. I don't want to burst your popular culture bubble. If you want to dilude yourself into thinking that the way these women dress is "okay" then go ahead and accept it. I'm sure these girls don't care anyway what people think.

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:25 pm

I am probably older then you are. Your right they dont care what people think I wouldnt care what people thought if I were them because I would know that the clothes I wear has nothing to do with my personality and the way I am.

beftek

Postby beftek » Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:40 pm

The way you dress has nothing to do with your personality or with the way you are? Why do you dilude yourself? Then you are one of those rare people that don't dress to fit their individual personality. Maybe your parents tell you how to dress, or your bf but other than that you are telling me that your dress not not fit your personality. Are you saying that you are a fake? That you dress how other people tell you? You just contridicted yourself didn't you? If you're going to make a compelling statements and try to convince me to see your point of views, please do not pull things out of your ass. . .at least stay consistant. If you read your last statement, there is no logic to it. . .

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:12 pm

I did none of the above. I do not wear what my parents tell me I am 23 years old I do not wear what my boyfriend tells me to wear. What I am trying to tell you is if I walked around in a short skirt and a tight shirt and people called me a slut that is nothing like how I am. That is what I am trying to get across to you. I am not gonna try and convince you cause you obviously dont understand what I am trying to say just as what I said in the other posts. You are being close minded, you know niether of these people you dont know jessica you are judging her personality by what she wears. I am not trying to be logic. Once again you dont understand were I am coming from I am sure most of the people on here do. You and mark would really make a perfect couple you should introduce yourself.

beftek

Postby beftek » Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:28 pm

I know I said I'd let you have the last word but I can't resist. . .

First of all, I'm closed minded because I don't agree with you? I think you saying that makes YOU close minded. I make logical points against your arguments and because I disagree with you I have to be catagorized as close minded? I read your points (you can barley call them points) and I think they are not strong enough to agree with you. I offered you my points and because you can't give me enough reason to agree with your "slut theory" I'm a close minded person. You're right, I don't understand you.

Anyway, I did know Jessica at one time and she was as snotty then as she is now--a total fake. And from what I've heard about her new reality show, she's still a bratty little kid. . .so maybe I have more room to judge than you. .

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:49 pm

Jessica Simpson and her husband could walk around naked and STILL nobody would pay attention to the corniest couple in entertainment. Racist b*tch's career is over and done. :rolleyes:

Return to “Jessica Simpson”