Jessica's New Video, "sweetest Sin"

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:41 pm

Anyone see the 'Making The Video' for it?? I don't really care for the song that much, and the video really reminds me of Britney Spears' "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know". She annoys me because she always makes videos that are too similar to Britney Spears but whatever!

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:24 pm

i've heard the song, but haven't seen the video yet! I saw nicks 'shut up' video, loved the way he put the punk'd thing into it!!

i'm looking forward to the newlyweds mtv thing!! i hope they show it here in the uk!!

I agree with her vids being similar to Brits videos!! i'll have 2 watch this one!

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:26 pm

hey! yeah, the Dax thing was hilarious!! I love Dax! hes so funny! but yeah, the video is very similar to britney's "don't let me be the last to know" tho, the song is different. but yeah. Newleysweds will be interesting, hehe

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:07 pm

The only simularity between Jessica and Britney video is it was filmed on the beach and they are both frolicking around with a guy but Jessica is with her husband. I dont think there alike you can only film videos in so many places. Its a video about her and her husband the song is about her husband big deal I dont think its a rip off of Brits video.

desi baby

Postby desi baby » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:24 pm

jessica simpson needs to stop using her "loss of virginity" as a marketing tool. wow, she's married to nick and they had sex. good for her. she doesn't need to come out with songs, videos, and a television series on it.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:55 pm

i know, that is so dumb, a reality series. I am annoyed by them!!! I don't care for the song or the video, and nicks' is stupid too, the only cool thing is that Dax is in it

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:38 pm

If your saying that about Jessica and Nick meg why dont you say it about every other artist out there like Justin and britney and everyother couple or broke up couple out there who write songs and do interviews asking questions about people.

desi baby

Postby desi baby » Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:55 pm

because people use their past relationships and experiences to write songs and they have to face the press but they don't have to feature their lover in their videos or have a tv series about their relationship.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:55 am

i just find them to be arrogant assholes!! and those other celebrites are actually famous and have good careers! they are so pathetic they have to have a gay reality series! they both just piss me off cuz they think they're the sh**, where as actually, they are 2 people that no one f***in' cares about!

Xx Jessie xX

Postby Xx Jessie xX » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:30 pm

I saw the video and I loved it! If I was filming a video about love I would most definitely want my boyfriend / husband in it! She is singing about him so it makes sense he's in it.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:47 am

well, yeah i probably would too, it's just I personally don't care for either of them

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:38 am

Then dont watch the video or the tv show or even go on this board. But I am telling you you will end up watching some part of some episode of the newlyweds when it airs.

britneybradfan911

Postby britneybradfan911 » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:54 pm

i like jess but i think she copied brit.

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:45 pm

In her second album ya I agree she morphed into some Brit things because the record company wanted to try and change her and that wasnt who she was now shes back to the same old Jess just like on her 1st album which I am glad. How can you say she copied Brit shes a way better sing the Brit I wouldnt even classify Britney as a singer.

Amanda5684

Postby Amanda5684 » Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:32 pm

WildOneBartender wrote:The only simiarlty between Jessica and Britney video is it was filmed on the beach and they are both frolicking around with a guy but Jessica is with her husband.  I dont think there alike you can only film videos in so many places.  Its a video about her and her husband the song is about her husband big deal  I dont think its a rip off of Brits video.

[B][FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue]
I thought it was beauitful because she is expressing how much she loves her husband and that he is the sweetest sin she has every wanted. I don't know any of y'all but admire her strenght to not engage in sexual relations before marriage and I think that was the point of the video. Before they where married she would dream and think of him making love to her. when your in love you want to express your selves and because they are artists they chose to do it that way. Why would you judge her for expressing her thoughts and emotions of a loved one? Oh, by the way they have producers who somethimes says what they are going to do in there videos! And for her to talk about her virginity to the public is her freedom and along with her doing so, will come consequnces! She wants everyone to know she is respectful to herself and that is not a H@#. Like Brit & christina!!!!

:)

beftek

Postby beftek » Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:55 pm

Wildonebartender---I've noticed that everytime you post some lame argument you have to say something like, "if you're going to talk about jessica, then you have to mention other artists [insert sluts here]" blah, blah blah. . .only you vary it a little so that it fits the topic. Like this one you said "if you say that about Nick and Jessica, why don't you say the same thing about Brit and Justin?" You did that in another Jessica forum too when you lamely tried to defend the way she dresses. We know that Jessica isn't the ONLY ONE this and the ONLY ONE that. . .so now that that's cleared can you please come up with a better defense?

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:08 pm

I am not coming up with a defense thats not what this is about. You obviously just have something against Jessica and just her cause if u didnt you would be on other forums doing the same thing. People like your irritate the hell out of me. You dont understand things. This has nothing to do with other people it has to do with look deeper then just the clothes. For people to sit here and just go off on what people wear cant you think of something better to do for your defense.

beftek

Postby beftek » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:43 pm

If you're married and have sex then it's not a sin anymore. . .so what is she talking about?

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:47 pm

i have not watched any part of the show and don't plan to!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”