Scripted....

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:29 pm

I don't know what you all think, but I saw two episodes of Newlyweds, and I have strong feeling that a lot of it is scripted. Like the shooting off his co(k & the chicken of the sea, etc. I seriously hope she isn't as much of an idiot as she is portrayed on TV. I don't know if Nick & Jessica seriously thought this would help their careers, cuz in my opinion, it just makes Jessica look like a spoiled, stupid blonde girl, who has a good voice. Nick, however, I have gained respect for cuz he seems down to earth actually and he's the man & the woman in the relationship, LoL. Instead of Jessica helping or volunteering, she sits around, burps and complains!!!! Now, having 2 brothers has taught me that guys don't like b****ing! & i'm personally glad I know that, so when I get married, I won't act like her, cuz it pisses your husband off.

Anyway, back to the point....Osbournes was scripted, and I think this is too. I mean, they have to make it "funny & entertaining" by having jessica the spoiled b****y girl, and nick the hard working man who does everything for jessica, and they have to have jessica be stupid, and nick correct her and get pissed at her. I don't know, but i seriously think this show is scripted, @ least parts of it....any comments?

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:42 pm

Osbournes was not scripted it was just the last episode it was all fake it was an act. I dont know if the newlyweds is scripted because if i got a chance to do a show and it made me look like a spoiled dumb brat i wouldnt wanna do it. And yes i like nick more and more every time i watch the show I dont know if there marriage is gonna last he might get sick of her immaturity who knows i dont know. I hope for both there sakes they stay togeather of a long time there kids would be really cute. Drew wife doesnt seem like she complains as much or seems as dumb. They showed a clip on jimmy kimmel of jessica when she bought the underwear and spent 800 dollars and jimmy made a comment i cant remember.

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Thu Sep 04, 2003 1:39 am

i didnt get the point of the last episode of the osbournes,really. when jack killed mimi i was like "omg this is so horrible" and then when i realized its all fake i was kinda confused. lol was that supposed to be funny? :blink: :unsure:

about the newlyweds i think mtv tries to "suggest" some situations,like last episode,when they went camping,but nobody puts a gun on jessica's head and say "okay, burp,b*tch,burp! now act real spoiled and annoying!".
nope, i don't think they need to. she's genuinely like that,which is pretty sad if u ask me. :huh:

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:16 pm

I don't know what you all think, but I saw two episodes of Newlyweds, and I have strong feeling that a lot of it is scripted. Like the shooting off his co(k & the chicken of the sea, etc. I seriously hope she isn't as much of an idiot as she is portrayed on TV. I don't know if Nick & Jessica seriously thought this would help their careers, cuz in my opinion, it just makes Jessica look like a spoiled, stupid blonde girl, who has a good voice. Nick, however, I have gained respect for cuz he seems down to earth actually and he's the man & the woman in the relationship, LoL. Instead of Jessica helping or volunteering, she sits around, burps and complains!!!! Now, having 2 brothers has taught me that guys don't like b****ing! & i'm personally glad I know that, so when I get married, I won't act like her, cuz it pisses your husband off.

Anyway, back to the point....Osbournes was scripted, and I think this is too. I mean, they have to make it "funny & entertaining" by having jessica the spoiled b****y girl, and nick the hard working man who does everything for jessica, and they have to have jessica be stupid, and nick correct her and get pissed at her. I don't know, but i seriously think this show is scripted, @ least parts of it....any comments?

Meg, even if it's scripted, the show's is pretty bad (I take that back...IT'S GODAWFUL!!!) no couple in their right mind would subject to scrunity to this level unless they're pretty desperate to get publicity...To make matter worse ( which has filled my life with glee) Jessica Simpson had just voted the most dumbest blonde of week! All we need to vote her other half Nick to be the most clueless and dumbest person on this planet for marrying her :crazyjump:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:54 pm

hehe yeah. Anyways, about te Osbournes being scripted, my brother once saw on the O'Reilley factor a while ago, {{ozzy and sharon were on}} and Ozzy was talking about how he was sick of doing the show, cuz he isn't an actor, and he said HIMSELF it WAS scripted. So unless Ozzy was lying, I do believe at least a good amount of it was scripted. I'm not saying EVERY episode for Osbourneds or Newlyweds, but I'm sure they script some things to be funny....

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:02 am

I believe that they would script suff for ozzy because you cant understand what he is saying and he probably doestn know what to say 90 percent of the time as for kelly and jack scenes i do not think they were scripted.

beftek

Postby beftek » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:41 pm

Who cares if it's scripted or not? The point is that the Osbornes was funny the first season then it got old. And I feel sorry for Ozzy because it seems that he doesn't want to do the show anymore but he's being pushed into it by his "loving" wife Sharon.

Sharon: (cockney accent) kem on Ozzy! Jest kip yur ed up en smile!

No, I love Sharon, she's cool.

But Newlyweds show is a joke. Scripted or not it stinks. It's like the movie "Gigli" you only watch it because it's sooo damn bad. So they are getting what they want. People are watching this train wreck. But what will happen to them when it's all over (sneezing "anna nicole smith") and they're back to being a pathetic couple off camera? Plus, Jessica is making young Christian women look flakey. If you buy her records, you should be taken outside your house and beaten by an intoxicated chimp. As for her husband. I personally have no respect for him. He shouldn't be rewarded for putting up with the booby blonde monster. . .he should be beaten by the chimp too for marrying her in the first place. Some say it's sex that makes him stay. . . but he seems to be straying. Anyway, I'm tired now. . .

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:18 am

why do you think hes straying and what signs do you have of him doing that?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:31 am

i dont see how their relationship like works. I understand opposites attract, but they are really different. I don't see how Nick stayed with her for 3 years without sex, & now that he's married he cant leave her because of it? haha only time will tell how long they last

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:45 pm

listening to her whiny voice 24/7 would drive me insane :crazy: ! She always complains! and her voice just ughh, so annoying..... :blink:

MissVanessa

Postby MissVanessa » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:32 am

I love watching the show. I've never been a fan of Jessica's, but I was a huge 98 Degrees/Nick Lachey fan back in the day when they were third on the boy band list. lol The reason why I watch though, is that I'm amazed at how the hell Nick puts up with the ditz. I'm sure Nick isn't perfect either, but damn, she is the biggest whiner I have ever heard in my life! And very, very insecure. Her comments about how it was "so hard" watching "her husband" with those dancers all over him. What the h*ll is she trippin' for? Then on top of that, she made the comment about how she trusted him, and knew that he adored her, she just didn't trust the girls. WTF??? She needs to get a friggin' clue that it's "her husband" that holds the choice of sleeping around or not....the dancers have no control over what Nick might or might not do. So, if she trusts her husband, she should staple her lips shut, and be done with it.

Another thing about her that annoys the sh*t out of me, is her calling Nick "baby" or referring to him as "my husband" everytime she flip-flops around. If I called my husband, "baby" everytime I opened my damn mouth, he'd want to chew his ears off. lol

And last night's episode was the most uncomfortable episode I have seen yet. Her spoiled ways were turned up about 6 more notches than the previous eps. :blink: I didn't think she could show her ass even more, yet she surprised me. Nick had every right to be as pissed off as he was. I hope Jessica can use this show as a mirror for herself, and grow-up fast, or they might just be headed for splitsville sometime in the near future.

beftek

Postby beftek » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:19 pm

She needs to get a friggin' clue that it's "her husband" that holds the choice of sleeping around or not....the dancers have no control over what Nick might or might not do.

It's called living in Jessica's world. I heard she bought like $800 bras and panties. Do the bras and panties sing and dance? Do they send you to space? Do they make your man faithful? Really, I think those "dancers" were paid to drool over him. He's cute but I think gay men like him more than the ladies.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:06 pm

she bought $700 in panties & bras. She didnt realize it until the cashier charged them up. Which is kind of stupid on her part...but c'mon, this is the life of a celebrity. They'll spend $2,000 for a tiny thong, or a piece of fabric of which we may call a bra. They could give a sh** w/ the millions of dollars they have.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”