Jds

Gurl6

Postby Gurl6 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:27 pm

Jessica duncebat Simpson is a totally douche bag. She thought Chicken of the Sea was Chicken and not tuna when it says Tuna on the damn can. Boy is she stupid. I know its only a matter of time before Nick leaves her ass!!!! Dummy! aaauuheeee auuuhheee :D Then she said that she was still working on putting the toilet paper on the spindle. What turkey ... gobble gobble gobble... Then she brought underwear and didn't look at the reciept....$^%&^%%^!!!!!

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:17 am

Okay,so this is officially the "Jessica is Dumb" thread. After every episode we can come here and post her dumbass quotes.

Last episode they're eating out and her sister in law offered her some buffalo wings. Jessica makes one of her faces and goes "I don't eat buffalo". LMAOOOOOO. Her brother in law had to explain that buffalos don't have wings and that the dish only got this name cuz it's originally from Buffalo.

OMG,I almost pissed my pants,it's hilarious. That's the kind of thing that nobody would belive if it wasn't on tape,I'd think it's some kind of internet rumor or one of those urban myths. lol
This chick really is retarded. :blink:

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:15 am

O.K. I saw that on Jimmy Kimmel last night because I missed the episode and Jimmy watches it cause he totally loves the show and wants Jessica but I saw that and I was like there is no way someone can be that dumb seriously then I went back and thought about maybe the show is scripted because I still cant believe that someone is actually that dumb. I am in disbelief I still cant believe it that poor girl and if she is that dumb what was nick thinking. I just dont want to believe that Jessica is a dumb blond and I think part of it has to do with her parents that kept her so sheltered her whole life my mom cant believe they actually let her sing being the way they are.

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:39 am

I highly doubt it's scripted.Nobody would put themselves in such a ridiculous position.I think she's been sheltered and kept from reality for so long that she just REALLY don't have a clue anymore. Like, she's always burping and farting on cameras and doesn't even care,probably because when her carrer was hot ppl around her would do ANYTHING to please her, including laught at her nasty habits.
And it's not just the fact that she's stupid but her whole personality is just....argh. Spoiled little whiny b****.I really hope they get a divorce before she gets pregnant cuz I'd feel sorry for her kids.

I know they say even bad publicity is good publicity but damn....What else can people do to get attention....

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:08 pm

she's a dumbass.

i didnt think she was that stupid, but that was hilarious when she didn't know buffalo wings were chicken. I know every1's gonna pound her for that, lol. I cant sit here & be hypocrite cause once in my life i didnt know that it was chicken, but im a vegetarian so i never eat that stuff.

She's so dumb though, it could be scripted because the show executives were having trouble making it more interesting. But i remember Nick saying that Jess peed in her pants on one episode. In articles she didnt seem too bright either.

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:32 pm

And I thought I didnt get out enough growing up shes 5 times worse then me but shes prettier then me I give her credit for that lol

Return to “Jessica Simpson”