Jessica & Nick On Oprah

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:42 pm

They are on today @ 4 PM on Oprah, along with the Hilton sisters, so check it out! I am! It's 3:40 PM right now, and it is on in 20 minutes, so this may be late to some of you, so sorry:(

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:10 pm

tell us what happened...thanks.

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:34 pm

Nothing happened they were on just recapping stuff that happened during the season. Jessica sang a song she wrote about nick. Thats about it.

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:07 am

Anyone know where i can find a transcript or video?
Anyone know how far behing the episodes are in the UK? i can't remember!
thanx!

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:19 am

ok i just found the video link on Popdirt if anyone else wants it!

beftek

Postby beftek » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:06 pm

I hate that every time I turn on the TV the newlyweds are there to talk about Jessica's stupidity. When Oprah asked Jessica why Jessica's mom had to make her bed and pick up her crap off the floor Jessica said "It was her job." Her mom looked like she wanted to die. The whole time her mother and Nick looked embarrassed at Jessica's flakey comments. I went to school with Jessica and people ask if she's really a dumb blonde. I tell you what you see is what you get but I think she overdoes it to look cute and it's just annoying really. Jessica was not very good in her classes and teachers didn't take a likeing to her either. But of course all the boyz drooled over her and she was this airy girl that basked in their warm glow. Anyway, back to the show, Oprah seemed a little disgusted by Jessica and the way she apparantly treats her family and the hired help. She's worse than the Hilton sisters. :pukeface:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:12 pm

hey beftek i agree with you. the Hilton sisters even seem like they have higher IQ's! I'd rather watch "The Simple Life" which looks hella funnier than Newleyweds! But yeah, she is an idiot. I don't even think she's that pretty. She has a really large mouth and her eyes and forehead aren't very attractive either, but that's my opinion!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:17 pm

i think she's overdoing the stupidity to get attention. Whether it will work against her, or for her, only time will tell. Right now she likes being stupid cause she's getting attention she's never had b4. She's going on Oprah, the view, all these different shows, & Jessica doesn't mind. Maybe in the next season she might actually *try* to grow up, but how far from the truth can a person act, & I don't think Jess could ever act that well.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”