I Love The Show

Rachel80

Postby Rachel80 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:09 am

I'm really surprised that so many people on this board hate Jessica. I think she's cute, funny and I really love her show.

I don't think she's as clueless as people think, I just think she says stuff to be funny, which I see nothing wrong with. And besides, if it wasn't for her ditzyness the show wouldn't be the hit that it is.

So just thought I'd bring a positive message to this board for a change :blink:

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:57 am

I don't think she's as clueless as people think, I just think she says stuff to be funny, which I see nothing wrong with. And besides, if it wasn't for her ditzyness the show wouldn't be the hit that it is.

I totally agree with you Rachel! :D

I love the show! People say they don't like her or shes annoying, but they still watch the show! :P

We're only on episode 6 here in the UK, but i can't wait for the second series already!

beftek

Postby beftek » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:09 pm

I've only watched a couple of episodes so I can actually make a judgement and not go by what people say. If she's acting dumb to be cute or funny it just comes off anoying and lame. Anyone can do that. For her to compare herself to Lucy Ball is a crime. Jessica is nothing like Lucy. Besides, this is not suppose to be a scripted show. Her mother is to blame for making Jessica a pig but Jessica is not a little girl anymore. Can she wipe her ass??? I have my doubts. Anyway, I'm convinced that Rachel80 is really Jessica in disguise.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:03 pm

if she's so dumb & lame, why do u bother watching the show? even more, what are u doing on a Jessica Simpson forum? :huh:
because someone actually enjoys the show..they're Jessica Simpson in disguise. Yeah, Rachel80 & the rest of the 3 million ppl.

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:02 pm

I would have to agree. If she didn't say the things that she says then the show wouldn't be as interesting and she knows that. I just watched the last show and can we say CINDARELLA AND HER PRINCE!! DAMN, IT MUST BE NICE!!! B)

and now that I have watched the show so much Jessica has gooten me hooked on that Louis Vuitton bag and I am ordering one next week. I know, it's a darn shame. :rolleyes:

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:10 pm

okay, hopefully this does not post twice because it has been acting up, but in my last post I meant "gotten" not gooten.

And has anyone seen her new video? in it she is clowning on herself. she is making fun of everything that everyone else is making fun of her for. From the can of tuna to the Louis vuitton bag to the vase filled with water that she spilled on the floor when she was emptying it. I thought that she was blitzy at first but after watching that video something tells me that she knows exactly what she is doing. B)

Charlie_31

Postby Charlie_31 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:00 am

I love the video for 'With You' !! It is so funny! I love that she can make fun of herself! :P

Jessica has gooten me hooked on that Louis Vuitton bag and I am ordering one next week

I'm totally with you sblw69! I have to have one!!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”