Haters

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:13 pm

OK Ms. ditzball (If that's really you I doubt it) let's analyze it with my BS detector -

Newlyweds Highest rated show on cable (They only see how much a dummy you really are)

Oprah twice (She invited you because because she feels sorry for you)

Larry King (How come Dick Clark-wannabe Ryan Seacrest acted as subsitute host to interview you? If any blonde that Larry wants to interview, He rather interviewed someone who has brains like former Georgia prosecutor Nancy Grace than you.)

Cover of the Rolling Stone (Yeah right...like naming you Housewife of the Year)..

:laughup: :laughup:

-In This Skin certified gold (Wrong! That sorry album didn't even cracked the 100,000 mark)

With You gaining everyday and Pop Most Added (I don't considered R&R as a influental source. charts go by the number of sales as well as radio airplay - I go to Billboard - The Bible of the Music Industry

- New deal with ABC for new sitcom confirmed (What happened with your deal with the WB network a few years back. Boy, ABC has been in the dog pound as of late. I never forgaved them for cancelling Politically Incorrect With Bill Maher. I'll can granuteed you this; You won't be their savior.)

Endorsements offers totally millions (Then how come you're $3 million in the hole? Word has it your endorsements are lousy. Have you ever think about considered 'firing' your father as your manager?

You lose Jessica, YOU'LL ALWAYS LOSE! :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:28 pm

Jessica Simpson would not be receiving all this if it wasn't for the reality show "Newlyweds". It isn't because of her album, or the intelligent person she is, it's all because of the ignorant/idiotic way she acts on Newlyweds. Jessica is not in the ranks of other pop singers such as Britney, Christina, Justin, etc. Those singers all have done successful without a reality TV show. In a month from now, people will forget about Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, because their TV show is not around.

Keep on hatin.'

-Newlyweds Highest rated show on cable
-Oprah twice
-Larry King
-Cover of Rolling Stone
-In This Skin certified gold
-With You gaining everyday click
-With You CHR/Pop Most Added click
-In This Skin jumps 53 spots on billboard, named pacesetter
-New deal with ABC for new sitcom confirmed
-Endorsement offers totaling millions

not impressing me

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:50 am

MOOSE-MOUSE I'M BACK KIKI SEE WHEN YOU MOVE UP IN LIFE AND MAKE THINGS WORK LOOKS LIKE THE MOOSE IS BITTER!! I'VE BEEN REAL BUSY MYSELF WORKING IN THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OF MUCH MUSIC!! PEOPLE DO MOVE UP IN LIFE BUT I THINK THE POOR MOOSE JUST HAD NO LIFE AND LIVES ON THIS SIGHT IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I'VE BEEN HEAR SO! NO MATTER WHAT MOOSE I STILL LIKE YA!! WE CAN SAY THINGS UNTIL WE ARE BLUE IN THE FACE BUT THAT DONT CHANGE THE JESSICA IS HAPPY MAKING MONEY AND BEING FRONT AND CENTRE!! I RATHER BE A DIZZY BLONDE THEN A HO LIKE XTINA OR LOST LIKE BRIT!! DONT GET ME WRONG THEY ARE ALL HUMAN JUST LIKE US PLAIN FOKE!! GOD BLESS ALL THE SOULS THAT LOST THEIR LIVES AT WARM!! WHAT DO I SAY MAKE NIC NOT WAR!!!!!!1 WELL MOOSE KISSES FROM THE MISSES FROM CANADA!! SMILE DUDE!!!!!

beftek

Postby beftek » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:47 pm

MSN.com quote from Jessica "I think they're being sarcastic when they call me 'housewife of the year,'" Jessica told Jamal.

***wow, really jessica? you think they were being sarcastic? you guys should really read the rolling stone thing. i like paris and nikki hilton more and more every day. . .

oh, and that thing about her and her dad. . .creepy

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:32 pm

kiki wrote: MOOSE-MOUSE I'M BACK KIKI SEE WHEN YOU MOVE UP IN LIFE AND MAKE THINGS WORK LOOKS LIKE THE MOOSE IS BITTER!! I'VE BEEN REAL BUSY MYSELF WORKING IN THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OF MUCH MUSIC!! PEOPLE DO MOVE UP IN LIFE BUT I THINK THE POOR MOOSE JUST HAD NO LIFE AND LIVES ON THIS SIGHT IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I'VE BEEN HEAR SO! NO MATTER WHAT MOOSE I STILL LIKE YA!! WE CAN SAY THINGS UNTIL WE ARE BLUE IN THE FACE BUT THAT DONT CHANGE THE JESSICA IS HAPPY MAKING MONEY AND BEING FRONT AND CENTRE!! I RATHER BE A DIZZY BLONDE THEN A HO LIKE XTINA OR LOST LIKE BRIT!! DONT GET ME WRONG THEY ARE ALL HUMAN JUST LIKE US PLAIN FOKE!! GOD BLESS ALL THE SOULS THAT LOST THEIR LIVES AT WARM!! WHAT DO I SAY MAKE NIC NOT WAR!!!!!! WELL MOOSE KISSES FROM THE MISSES FROM CANADA!! SMILE DUDE!!!!!

Welcome back Kiki. A little reminder...KEEP YOUR CAPS OFF! You don't had to shout when making a point! coppech?? Also, glad that you're still working at Much Music studios in Toronto and I do have a life baby. I'm very self-employed and very good at it. Also, your hero's recent comments about her Rolling Stone cover and she's very upset about it. Give her a year, she'll be a memory in your life. :D :D

WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:59 pm

LOL oh gosh I have all of Jessica's cds and I think I like the first one the best.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:24 pm

:lol: Does she have enough stardom to have haters? :rofl:

I don't have a problem with her, but come on. :no:

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:17 pm

^ :lol:

"The Newlyweds" certainly helped Jessica/ Nick to survive the teen pop burst. so, good for them. :nod:

OneNightInBangkok

Postby OneNightInBangkok » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:36 am

:ph34r: Go to Bolt.com and check out the poll. Jessica was only 2nd to Anna Nicole Smith for most retarded blonde. She's a hottie though. She's retarded and can't sing, but she's hot. That's really all you need to become popular. Oh, what's this crap about her being Christian? So, you can be a Christian and flaunt your tits and ass all over the place? Neato! Didn't know God was cool with that. In fact, I think the Bible :( upon that.

OneNightInBangkok

Postby OneNightInBangkok » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:39 am

OneNightInBangkok wrote: :ph34r: Go to Bolt.com and check out the poll. Jessica was only 2nd to Anna Nicole Smith for most retarded blonde. She's a hottie though. She's retarded and can't sing, but she's hot. That's really all you need to become popular. Oh, what's this crap about her being Christian? So, you can be a Christian and flaunt your tits and ass all over the place? Neato! Didn't know God was cool with that. In fact, I think the Bible :( upon that.

:blink: "Whar's the beef?" -unknown philosopher

Return to “Jessica Simpson”