Jessica Simpson earpieces

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Jessica Simpson earpieces

Postby StorieTella » Fri Nov 17, 2000 1:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why Jessica wears those humungo earpieces when she performs. One of the photos on Abstracts shows her singing with a red dress on. She looks great…hair's marvelous, then you see those big earpieces that look like old man hearing aids! I remember when her and Nick performed at the NBA 'Stay In School Jam,' one fell out of her ear! Then she gracefully places it back in like a pro without panicking. I was basically wondering if anyone could tell me why she needs those in. She's the only one I've seen with those on. Are her ears delicate to loud music? I know that Mariah covers her ears with her fingers when she hits those glass-shattering notes, but that's so her ears won’t pop out.

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Sat Nov 18, 2000 8:35 pm

I have not seen what you are talking about on her but I think I know what you are talking about. *NSYNC wears them too. I think they use them so they can hear the music over the screaming fans and also to protect there hearing from the screaming.

Erica Lee

Postby Erica Lee » Wed Nov 22, 2000 7:23 pm

Those 'big earpieces' are monitors so the singers can hear themselves singing. They all wear them.

Have you ever tried singing when you can't hear yourself sing? (think listening to music really loudly with headphones on and trying to sing). Ask anyone... it sounds really bad!

So with all the screaming fans, etc... they need them!

Kelly13

Postby Kelly13 » Thu Jan 04, 2001 6:17 pm

She uses those earpieces so she can hear the music and herself sing.The screaming fans are so loud she needs the earpieces.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”