jessica simpson has the best voice

jennifer

jessica simpson has the best voice

Postby jennifer » Wed Nov 01, 2000 3:15 pm

I must say that out of all the teenage girl singers,(Brittney, Christina, Mandy, etc.), Jessica Simpson by far has the best voice, and seems to be the nicest of all three. Let me know if u agree of disagree.

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Nov 02, 2000 12:10 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am so happy some one agree with me I've been saying that all alone.

Check out BSpears Message board the thread is
' What do you Think about Britney's Voice'

Erica Lee

Postby Erica Lee » Thu Nov 02, 2000 7:43 pm

I totally agree :)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Nov 02, 2000 7:58 pm

i gotta diagree ! i think christina aguilera has a better voice but jessica would come in close second but i love her voice better !

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Fri Nov 03, 2000 10:11 pm

Anthony,
I would like to hear Christina try to hit the high notes in 'I Want to Love You Forever' You have to admit Jessica has a wider range

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Fri Nov 03, 2000 10:36 pm

As far as the comment about Jessica having the wider range vs. Christina, I would have to disagree. Jessica has skills, but she needs to work a little more on control. As far as Christina goes, please listen to 'Mi Reflejo' (the entire album) and witness range and control at its best...IMHO.

Much luv for Jessica though. I think she's great.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Nov 03, 2000 11:47 pm

I gotta agree with you storietella, she does have a bigger range then Jessica, Christina can hit those notes in all of jessica's songs ! Mi Reflejo shows what Christina is capable of doing ! And jennifer, Christina wouldn't try to hit those notes, she WOULD hit those notes !

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Sat Nov 04, 2000 7:25 am

I have to say that I like Cristina's Music a lot more but when it comes to Really singing Jessica is the best at the notes and caring a earfull of music.

this is funny because remember when Mariah hit that high note in her song and everyone tryed to copy. It' the same only diff. people

Mi Reflejo is nice all the songs are great but I'm at a delema I cant speak spanish but I don't need to speak spanish to know that Cristina's at a 10 and Jessica is a 10.5

StorieTella did you get my apology for being a B**** to your comment's SORRY

----------------------------
The truth always set you free

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Sun Nov 05, 2000 2:50 am

I THINK YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT JESSICA SHE IS THE BEST SINGER WITH THE MOST RANGE! I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NICEST SINCE NONE OF US KNOW HER I CANT REALLY JUDGE THAT BUT ID SAY HER AND BRIT ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO EQUAL IN THAT DEPARTMANT FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD!

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Sun Nov 05, 2000 4:59 pm

I got it Rashedah and I took no offense to that reply what-so-ever. Much luv! I had a friend 11 years ago with the same name as you and we called her 'Rocky!' That was my girl.

Anyway, I see what you mean with Jessica, but I still gotta give the edge to Christina. My best friend is trying to get into the biz and she's been compared a lot to Christina. She said she looooves Jessica, but she wouldn't be caught dead singing a Jessica song because she says that Jessica lacks soul. My friend stresses that she would like to be known as a soulful singer. Right now, she's trying to remake Tina Marie's song 'Out On A Limb' and put her own twist to it. I hope she gets a deal soon. Her name is Hanan. I know you'll be hearing more about her in the future.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Mon Nov 06, 2000 2:16 pm

Christina aguilera's songs are EASIER to sing than Jessica's.

megan
Ultra Member

Postby megan » Fri Nov 10, 2000 8:20 pm

Kittie100 i would like to hear you sing christina's songs like she does, they don't sound to easy to me, although my voice is okay, it is still hard to imagine getting all those notes perfect like she does, live or in the studio.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Nov 11, 2000 8:10 pm

That's true kittie, why dont you try to hit those christina notes then if they are so easy cause I've heard alot of people trying to hit those notes like christina's in many talent shows and none of them came 1 % close !

Uknownperson

Postby Uknownperson » Wed Nov 15, 2000 4:45 pm

I have to say that Jessica does have a good voice. really good but so does christina aguilera. and if you look up things on jessica, she only sings pop and has had like 3 or so hits but christina has gone from pop, to spanish, to blues, etc.. i don't think britney is THAT talented vocally but she can dance so i give her props there... mandy moore, i dunno what 2 say about her, i saw her live once and i dont think shes THAT good of a singer... but christina and jessica will probably be around for a long time because of their voices.. by the way, where has jessica been lately? its like shes completely out of the spotlight.

Erica Lee

Postby Erica Lee » Wed Nov 15, 2000 11:06 pm

Jessica is currently in New York recording her 2nd album.

nsyncgirlygirl
Ultra Member

Postby nsyncgirlygirl » Fri Dec 15, 2000 4:25 pm

i wouldn't saay that she's the BEST singer. after all, christina has a great voice too. christina #1 and jessica #2.

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:47 pm

I would have to say that Jessica Simpson has the best voice out of {i.e. Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Mandy Moore.) Jessica really knows how to hit those high notes, but so does Christina to! Jessica I would say is a better singer than Christina!

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Fri Dec 22, 2000 4:07 am

I CANT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS BUT I AGREE WITH YOU!

Crave
Ultra Member

Postby Crave » Sat Dec 23, 2000 8:03 am

What high notes? You mean those cracky whispers? Tell me just what track we're talking about 'cause I have hear not one high note from Jessica! And so you Sweet Kisses ain't high at all! esp. compared to C. Maria Aguilera. The only person you can compare Jessica Ann to is Celine because they both copy others and can't sing when it really counts!

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Dec 24, 2000 1:28 am

i'm sorry but you must be legally deaf--'what high notes'

LOL~talk about being a biased teeny...
and i never said that i sing better than christina--fact is fact--'what a girl wants' 'come on over'...those songs aren't as disciplined as 'i think i'm in love' and 'i'm gonna love you forever.' if you don't agree, whatever~am i supposed to care??

Crave
Ultra Member

Postby Crave » Sun Dec 24, 2000 1:37 am

'Christina aguilera's songs are EASIER to sing than Jessica's. ' -kittie100
??????????
My niece dosen't think so!

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun Dec 24, 2000 1:42 am

'genie in a bottle' vs 'i'm gonna love you forever'
'what a girl wants' vs 'i think i'm in love'

Hmmmm...okay, if you say so~~i disagree and i think that anyone who isn't one of those obsessed aguilera fans and is unbiased would agree. i mean, even mariah carey called jessica 'mini-me' and that when she first heard her, she was like 'that's me!'

Timberleen13

Postby Timberleen13 » Thu Jan 25, 2001 9:40 pm

Christina has the best voice out of all of them (even though Britney is my favorite). Christina's voice is more soulful plus she has better songs.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”