Jessica Simpson overweight question

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:36 pm

So don't persuade everyone here that you're in tip top shape cuzz you're not.. You know it..Your view about 'fatinism' right? is your opinion and I can't change that unless if you're welling to see a shrink about your compulsive behavior toward others viewpt. on the subject in hand!!!

Timberleen13

Postby Timberleen13 » Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:52 pm

I'm not going to say anything that hasn't already been said except for like 1 or 2 things lol. Anyway, I am not going to make fun of Jessica because I think she is overweight because that would be demining to all women but when ur fat ur fat, She isn't fat she is a little overweight., but that doesn't make her a bad person.
Anyway I think Britney Spears has a nice body she
is not a stick figure like Christina ( sorry christina I like ya alot) anyway and she isn't the least bit overweight she has a nice size. Mandy Moore has put on alittle bit of weight but she looks nice she's not fat AT ALL. It is not my place to say that Jessica Simpson should loose weight I just think she just should be careful.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 11, 2001 8:12 pm

'It is not my place to say that Jessica Simpson should loose weight I just think she just should be careful.' from (Timberleen)... Exactly its her life, not yours to control Crave so relax, and have a 'cat'.. What can I say you're a fitness freak!! Guess u just can't fit , a little self-evaluation time for yourself,(reality check!) 14% body fat! wow!! thats awsome good for ya chief.. the problem is that you don't have someone to show it too, because you think everyone is 'FAT' I feel sorry for ya!!! & Maybe you're a little low on oil, cuzz your brain is just not running smoothly today!!

zellef

Postby zellef » Fri Jan 12, 2001 12:15 am

Quote: from shellbelle5 on 11:02 pm on Jan. 11, 2001[br]Crave, enough with the scientific crap, i really don't care about how much you know about percenteges and what not. You are skinny, (probably have no figure, but that's just a guess), good for you, but the bottom line is these girls that you are dubbing overweight are extremely thin. But I guess you are perfect so you can ripp everyone apart, huh? I don't agree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but damn I don't want to see the day when everyone strives to be 100 lbs. This is America, not Ethiopia. We need some meat on our bones, it's healthy.

Yeah real healthy. At least that's what America is telling itself -- when 60% of Americans are either overweight or OBESE ...

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Fri Jan 12, 2001 12:21 am

People are still debating this crap? I mean really? Yes North America has the highest overweight/obese statistics probally in the world. My guess is its called too much tv etc. But you know what? If people are happy, healthy with a few extra pounds or body fat, who cares? Its all about how you feel. Not others perception of you.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 12, 2001 1:00 am

Right on!! girl :) ..I totally dig that ..Be strong about yourself!! Stay Cool.. and Real!!! BAbalowee gots to jet..

Crave
Ultra Member

Postby Crave » Fri Jan 12, 2001 6:03 am

Excuse you but I'm not skinny I'm slender, and I have a near perfect shape so what the f*** ever!

People have to be sticks to be 14% body fat, what planet are you on?

Also I'm and not a fitness freak, I learn about this a require Personal Fitness class, and I was 14% body fat before I got in it.

I never said Jessica was fat, nor do I think she needs to losses weight, I clearly said she needs to lose body fat, and yes there is a difference, the diet she is on is blatantly unhealthy.

Britney is has more issues than Jessica so don't even try to make her perfect, Christina is just as much over weight she just has a slender frame so get off that skinny thing.

I'm saying that Jessica needs to loose body fat not pounds but obviously it too complex for you 4 too comprehend.

And Romantico I have never even been in the upper range of the normal body fat rate, so no I've never been near over weight, and for the umpteenthtime I, AM, GIRL!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 12, 2001 6:28 pm

What-evaaa!  Don't be cuzzin at me you Mother******!!  Did at any pt. I cuz at you? yes or no!! I simply stated my opinion about you!! nothing else!! Cuz again and will see what happens!! Don't you get me started!! on this cuzing thing!! whew men!! :)

(Edited by Romantico at 11:44 pm on Jan. 12, 2001)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 12, 2001 6:38 pm

One other thing, I don't think it's the weight issue thats becoming a problem its you! your abrassiveness about this 'childish' topic has just gone too far!!  stating that everyone is FAT, overweight, what-evaa!! & not to mention arguing with everyone else i'm not the only that disagrees with you MAM!!  sure you're probably older than me, etc...then act like one!!  I had enough of this old topic!!  It is her life she can do whatevaa with it if she gets fired so whaaatt!! it's not your problem!!!! :dance:

(Edited by Romantico at 11:46 pm on Jan. 12, 2001)

shellbelle5

Postby shellbelle5 » Fri Jan 12, 2001 7:50 pm

Ok, Zelef, first things first, when I said a little meat on our bones is healthy, I wasn't saying anything about obesity. Obesity is a health problem, I agree, but clearly not what I was getting at. How'd we jump from Jess to the obesity realm? And I agree with Rasheedah, if people are happy and content with being less than perfect then they are better off. Which brings me to Crave, Sweetie, have a big mac, you seem a little stressed.
- Michelle

shellbelle5

Postby shellbelle5 » Fri Jan 12, 2001 7:57 pm

I meant Helena when I agreed with that statement. Rasheedah i agreed with pretty much everything you said though.
-Michelle

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Fri Jan 12, 2001 8:50 pm

No one is perfect. let's move on please.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Jan 13, 2001 11:31 am

I believe that this discussion has come to an end!! everyone in favor..alright 'lets move on'

Timberleen13

Postby Timberleen13 » Thu Feb 15, 2001 8:34 pm

ABSOULUTELY! i'm so bored of this!

asmodeus

Postby asmodeus » Fri Feb 23, 2001 12:31 pm

Okay, let's agree on this-- Jessica is not skinny.
At least the last time I saw her.
But- she does need to get in shape. That girl is out of breath halfway through her first song.
My impression was that she isn't that healthy.
Which is sad, concerning her so called boyfriend is in such good shape. You would think that he would be concerned about her health.

shanilia

Postby shanilia » Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:10 pm

Jessica looked great at the Teen Choice Awards because her clothes fit her just right. In her white outfit when she sang on the AMAs, it looked like she squeezed into it. It looked a little too small for her, which made her appear larger than she really is.

I don't think Jessica will ever be as thin as Faith Hill or Jennifer Aniston. She's more big boned and naturally has a larger body even though she loses weight.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”