Jessica Simpson is selling out

Crave
Ultra Member

Jessica Simpson is selling out

Postby Crave » Mon Jan 08, 2001 10:15 am

•  Oct. 28, 2000 - They all sell out.

Jessica is not keeping her promises. Her career has drastically changed. What used to be a Christian paradigm with high hopes of succeeding in the music industry has in very little time managed to hang up her guns, hike up her t-shirts and hit the tanning bed to sell more records and become the exact type of puppet the media promotes.

This web site will no longer keep up to date with Jessica Simpson. It is a dedication to what Jessica used to be. Everything found on this site is from the days when Jessica stood for something and did not need to fit the mold of every other. As we all have seen, Jessica has posed in men's magazines wearing very little clothing.

I, Tomas Pranaitis, end this web site with a quote: 'I take it as a compliment to be compared to them [Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera] but in a way I see myself different.. . I'm not showing my stomach.'-Jessica Simpson (January 29th, 2000. Muchmusic, Toronto, Canada.)

A wise young man once said:

Perm to look like Britney Spears and other pop hoebags - $75

Versace super short skirt - $200

Tight shirt showing off your stomach - $50

Selling out on your fans worldwide - priceless

___________________________________________________________________________________

From jessicasimpson.org/http://www.jessicasimpson.org/

Return to “Jessica Simpson”