there's a difference between being skinny & being in shape

DragonflySKisses27

there's a difference between being skinny & being in shape

Postby DragonflySKisses27 » Sat Jan 13, 2001 1:48 am

I think I can see where you're coming from; you understand that there's a difference between being skinny & being in shape. Â That's awesome & important. Â However, what's causing conflict I think is that you are mis-labeling. Â Jessica is, in your opinion, not in shape, as far as body-fat percentages go, which is a valid concern & statement, as long as we all realize none of us know her or are her doctor so it's cool to make observations but they're essentially only that. Â But she is NOT overweight as you call it. Â Overweight is defined as being 20% above the average weight for one's highth. Â Jessica most certaintly, & I'm betting we can all agree on this as none of us are blind, does NOT weigh 20% more than the average 5'2' person - she's very slender in fact (more so now than in the beginning of her career). Â As far as body-fat percentages & leanness, that's up for speculation; I personally feel that she could stand to work her arms a little more, but everyone could 'improve' in those areas, or most people at least. Â Probably not you tho right Crave - Â you're perfect...riiiiight. Â j/p with ya girl ;) Â Anyways, that's my 2 Â cents, hope it helps!

Errin

Postby Errin » Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:03 am

I think it's sad that if a girl has an ounce of fat on her she's considered overweight or out of shape. This is what causes girls to become anorexic. Jessica Simpson is very healthy looking, and I think she has a far better body than someone like Christina Aguilera who I know she's just naturally skinny, but she still looks sick.

RoBbIe

Postby RoBbIe » Mon Jan 22, 2001 9:43 pm

I actually saw her perform at my grad nite and she didn't look over weight to me. She's not a stick or a cow. She's healthy looking.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Feb 08, 2001 3:10 pm

No point in arguing there. Crave is very firm in her opinons.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:03 pm

At least Jessica's not anorexic like Christina. Seriously though, Christina looks unhealthy.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:00 pm

jessica looks healthy and in shape . . . . yall must be lookin in old pics

shanilia

Postby shanilia » Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:14 pm

What exactly IS the average weight for a 5'2' girl anyway? I know Jessica's 5'3,' but I was just curious, and it's only an inch.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”