overweight talk just sickens me

Errin

overweight talk just sickens me

Postby Errin » Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:34 am

Sorry I'm a little late on all of this, but this is my first visit to the Jessica board. Now I was reading your posts, and the way you talk about overweight people just sickens me. You are prejudice against those that have a little meat on their bones. That is a sign of a major insecurity. You may think you look great, but the way you describe yourself, you most likely have no curves and no body. Also, keep this in mind, beauty is only skin deep. And you are prejudice against heavy people. Now whether God blessed you with a super skinny figure, or you are doing something to get yourself that skinny, I don't know and I don't care. But don't judge other people just because they're not like you. You may think Jessica is chubby, well who's the famous one? That absolutely gorgeous chubby (I don't think she's just chubby I'm just saying) girl, or the wannabe model like you? Calista Flockhart and Christina Aguilera are two of the skinniest women in the spotlight currently, and they battle questions about their weight EVERYDAY. Jessica Simpson just has wannabe models talking about how she's chubby, but you know what? It doesn't matter what you think of her, because she's making millions of dollars while you're at home typing with your skinny little fingers about how everyone compared to you is fat. Well congratulations, you're super skinny, and it's gotten you NO WHERE.
Errin

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Wed Jan 17, 2001 2:58 pm

way to go Errin!!!

Errin

Postby Errin » Thu Jan 18, 2001 10:32 pm

Thanks!

zellef

Postby zellef » Mon Jan 29, 2001 5:01 pm

hey erin,

maybe you and jess can get together for cheeseburgers and ice cream?

listen have you ever been paid $10,000 to stand in front of a camera for a day? i have. don't preach to me about success.

You also might want to check your assumptions about Jessica 'making millions' .. her label and her manager get most of her money. She takes a small piece.

i am entitled to my opinion, just like you.

--zelle

Errin

Postby Errin » Tue Jan 30, 2001 1:08 am

Hell yeah I'd love to get together and eat cheeseburgers and ice cream with her any day, because unlike you, I don't have issues with weight, I think I look good, but that's what people with SELF CONFIDENCE think about themselves, guess you would know much about that now would ya? No, I've never been paid $10,000 to stand in front of a camera. But I also haven't gone out to do that. And if you're 'so successful' why are you wasting your time on a Jessica Simpson message board? And I'm not saying Jessica has tons and tons of money, but I can bet she has more than you, and also, at least she's made a name for herself.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:59 pm

lol @ Errin! go girl!

zellef

Postby zellef » Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:03 pm

well erin most ppl seem to agree with me about Jessica's weight.. check the poll. Sheesh. I'm not the only one, maybe i'm just one of the few who dares to say. i originally came to this board because of the link someone posted, I think Jessica has a great voice.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:35 pm

jessica is chubby....no big deal. but she is.

Errin

Postby Errin » Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:05 am

Yes, people do think she's chubby, but you're the only one that seemed offended and disgusted by her weight.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Wed Jan 31, 2001 5:44 pm

i never said i was disgusted by her weight..i just think she is fat...the reason y ur probably mad is because ur fat 2...so dont trip out on me ok.....

JustinsNSYNCPrincess
Advanced Member

Postby JustinsNSYNCPrincess » Wed Jan 31, 2001 7:21 pm

way to go Errin, i agree with evereything you said! and ILACAAB Jessica is not fat she just has a little bit of meat on her bones thats all!~

Errin

Postby Errin » Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:16 pm

Hey, dumbass, I mean ILCABB, everything I have posted, I posted to Zellef, I didn't mean one word towards you, and not that it's any of your business but I happen to be pretty thin.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”