Jessica Simpson is a weirdo

Snow Bunni

Jessica Simpson is a weirdo

Postby Snow Bunni » Thu Jan 18, 2001 1:34 am

I don't want to offend anybody but Jessica Simpson is a weirdo. Her claim to fame is that she's a virgin.....? She should focus on her music & be herself, not try and be like CA & BS. It seems like she trys really hard to.

Errin

Postby Errin » Thu Jan 18, 2001 2:32 am

She does talk about it a lot, but I've only heard her talk about it when she is asked about it in interviews. And with how public her and Nick's relationship is it is understandable that interviewers would ask her questions like that a lot. And as far as her being herself, that is a part of her, so she is being herself.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:57 pm

she is not a weirdo. geez. i think that the media is what causes her to talk about it. the media is the one that always brings it up. it's not like she goes around gloating about being a virgin. i think she is an awesome singer and she has class...unlike somebody else (britney) but that's just getting off topic. so in conclusion...she's not weird!

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Fri Jan 19, 2001 4:20 pm

I've seen her talk more about farting than her sex life.....or lack their of. :) so you the weird one here.

DragonflySKisses27

Postby DragonflySKisses27 » Fri Jan 19, 2001 11:47 pm

[quote]Quote: from Snow Bunni on 9:34 am on Jan. 18, 2001[br]I don't want to offend anybody but Jessica Simpson is a weirdo. Her claim to fame is that she's a virgin.....? She should focus on her music & be herself, not try and be like CA & BS. It seems like she trys really hard to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah maybe the media has made her abstinance & her relationship w/Nick (which I'll point out they kept a secret for a year) her claim to fame - that's not her fault.  On the contrary, she wants people to concentrate on the music & her voice, which is why she first released two slow songs instead of quickie dance #s...

(Edited by DragonflySKisses27 at 7:49 am on Jan. 20, 2001)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”