Jessica old enought o make her own decisions

Timberleen13

Jessica old enought o make her own decisions

Postby Timberleen13 » Sat Jan 20, 2001 6:47 pm

I know this is a Jessica board but someone said that Jessica was old enought o make her own decisions. And that's absoulutely right. So why can't some of u ppl give Britney and Chritina a brake? I mean everytime I read a post some says at least jessica simpson has class and doesn't use her body to sell records ' unlike britney and christina'. Some of u act like you're there parents some of u are like I dissaprove it's not your place to say that. Christina is 20 and Britney is 19 they are old enough to make there own decisions without having everyone jump down there backs. It's just annoying get over it already. Britney and Christina rock!!!!!!

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Sun Jan 21, 2001 4:28 pm

i love jessica simpson. i think she has her head on her shoulders and she knows what she is doing. it seems to me like she makes her own choices...unlike britney. jessica does what she wants to do. and the main reason people compare all of them is basically because christina and jessica sing their hearts out, but britney can't carry a tune. and of course if you can't carry a tune you turn to what's next...your body. maybe you are right, they shouldn't be compared because britney doesn't even come anywhere close to jessica and christina.

Timberleen13

Postby Timberleen13 » Thu Jan 25, 2001 9:33 pm

haha! Cleaver, Cleaver! Not!! Jessica is okay but she can't hold a candle to Britney or Christina!!! I don't care what anyone thinks Britney will last in this business just like Madonna, Madonna doesn't have the best voice out there but she has presence. Which makes her stand out. Britney has a really good voice ( it's not as good as Christina) but it's really good I heard her on star search and I couldnt belive how good she sounded. She can carry a tune.Plus she stands out, (unlike jessica) Britney rox!!!! whooooo!!!!!!

Justin Timberlake luva

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Fri Jan 26, 2001 7:04 pm

'i don't care what anyone else thinks' but britney can't sing....just face the facts...she knows it too. jessica and christina rox!!! woo-woo

Timberleen13

Postby Timberleen13 » Fri Jan 26, 2001 9:06 pm

Jessica simpson can't sing, all she does is whine( I will giver her this though she does have good range). But anyway it's irritating. I have her Cd and I thought it was good, but it's not (with the exception of a few songs). Her voice is so irritating even more irritating than Mandy moore.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Fri Jan 26, 2001 9:10 pm

how can jessica's voice be annoying and not britney's??? not possible. well maybe it's because she uses a freakin computer in her songs and then lip sings to it! sorry...but i just don't think britney can sing.

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:56 am

IM FINNA GO CRAZY IN THIS B**** BRITNEY RAW CHRISTINA RAW AND JESSICA I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS BESIDES UNINTERESTING THATS WHY SHE ONLY GOT 5 PAGES OF THREADS ON HER BOARD . TIMBERLEEN YOU RIGHT! SHE IS NOT A SINGER SHE IS A YELLER.YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA.
EVERYONE HATIN ON BRITNEY SOUNDS LIKE CRAP W/NOTHIN BETTER TO DO BUT JUDGE BRIT FROM SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT. GET A F*** ING CLUE!

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Mar 03, 2001 4:08 pm

'EVERYONE HATIN ON BRITNEY SOUNDS LIKE CRAP W/NOTHIN BETTER TO DO BUT JUDGE BRIT FROM SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT. GET A F*** ING CLUE!'

You need to get a f***ing clue!! Jessica has a better voice then Britney! Your precious Britney can't sing worth sh*t!

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:49 pm

If everyone hates jess so much, then why come to her board??
I have to say that i am a fan of both brit and jess and they are both good. Brit has an ok voice, but i think she is a great performer. She knows how to put on a good show, but if she truly had an oustanding voice she wouldn't lip synch all of her performances or have the computer effects in her songs....that is what p***es me off. Jess has a great voice, but needs to learn how to entertain a crowd more.
No offense krystel, but you are contradicting yourself. U r getting mad at everyone for hating brit and saying they don't have any clue about her...but then you turn around and hate jess when u don't have any clue about her either.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Mar 03, 2001 8:49 pm

Amen Katie!

shanilia

Postby shanilia » Mon Mar 05, 2001 6:52 pm

I like Jessica because she's more subtle and not in-your-face about her music and how she presents herself on TV.

BluBird

Postby BluBird » Thu Mar 08, 2001 1:56 am

I like Jessica's music, but find that lately she's kind of a hypocrite. One minute she's lil' miss innocent and the next she's a sex star. That would be fine because Brit's like that as well, but Jessica practically swore on her life that she would never dress like that. THEN ALONG COMES FHM! What changed? At least Britney hasn't changed, once sexy, always sexy!

As far as talent, no one would be in the business if they didn't deserve it. HOWEVER, I do agree that Jessica does sometimes seem to be straining to get her notes out. And Britney does have a good singing voice. But, she is a different kind of performer than Christina or Jessica. She is a singer and a dancer and is always entertaining.

sue
Advanced Member

Postby sue » Sun Mar 11, 2001 3:20 pm

I think both Christina and Jessica are both talented and good high range.Britney may not have a good high range like they do or ,have one at all but that does not mean she can't sing.I mean I'm not comparing but look at Madonna and Janet Jackson they don't have very high range either so your saying these icons,legends, two woman that have been in this business for years can't sing ,because they can't sing as high as Mariah or Whitney.Just because you can't sing that high does not mean you can't sing at all.

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sun Apr 15, 2001 8:40 pm

Exactly Britney Spears has no talent whats so ever thats why she turned to her body. She cant sing for anything. She uses all this computer tech crap for her music because she has no voice. Trust me if Britney Spears didnt have that body NO ONE would go see her dance and lipsync.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:27 pm

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOO SICK OF THIS F*** ING RIVALRY!!!!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST STOP FIGHTING ABOUT THIS CRAP?!!!!!!!! THEY ALL HAVE THEIR GOOD POINTS!! JUST SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!

zodiac

Postby zodiac » Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:15 am

I do agree with some people, at least Jessica has class. She doesn't flaunt herself for attention. It is horrible to think how girls look up to Britney and Christina and are getting the message that it is okay to dress that way. Stripping and pole dancing should be done at a nightclub, not in front of children. Brit should get that. What most absurd is that some church out in England has actually honored her, heralding her as an ambassador for abstinence. Ha! That's a laugh! Tell me a better joke! Who are they going to pick next, a hooker off Park Street?

sue
Advanced Member

Postby sue » Fri Apr 20, 2001 4:55 pm

I don't see what britney and christina wears are always such a big issue there just clothes I actually respect what there doing. Their going out there being the woman they are ,going out and being them,being real and that its ok to respct your body and respect what you have the human body is a beautiful thing. Its not like they always go out in public wearing the clothes they wear in music videos or awards show.I think the parents are the ones that should be telling their kids the difference between real life and music videos its not britneys or chritinas job to tell their younger fans right from wrong thats up to the parent.

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon Apr 30, 2001 4:59 am

Equal opportunity and double standard post eh? Maybe even triple standard. Sorry to dissappoint you all, but every girl out thre in pop is talented in some way, and indeed, can sing. Some of them have more than just that one talent however.

Rick

Postby Rick » Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:03 pm

I agree......they would not get record deals if they couldn't sing. TRUST me, all these girls can sing

Return to “Jessica Simpson”