Andrew L.Webber, Mariah praise jessica's voice

deb
Advanced Member

Andrew L.Webber, Mariah praise jessica's voice

Postby deb » Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:22 am

mmm Andrew L.Webber, Mariah, all think jess has the
best voice, dont see christina getting offered that role
now do we, why cause jess has a better voice.
he, he

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Jan 30, 2001 4:32 pm

christina probably past it up like she did coyote ugly. haha

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Jan 30, 2001 5:41 pm

you wish, he he

I guess she must have past up on the three performaces for the PRESIDENT as well then.
Keep dreaming honey, Andrew L Webber personally invited her to sing one of his songs for the President.
did christina pass that up as well, nope, why
cause she wasnt invited to sing in the first place. lol

Ms Danvers

Postby Ms Danvers » Tue Jan 30, 2001 5:51 pm

The mere thought of it makes my gorge slowly rise. What on earth has happened to film and theatre? 'Phantom' is a lousy work. But if it landed a few generations back, it might have fetched Ingrid Bergman, Vanessa Redgrave or even Sally Field as the hapless heroine. Now it's scrounging the bottom of the barrel and coming up with Jessica Simpson as a possible candidate for the role. Actually, it could be rather amusing - especially if she did it with a cowboy hat and a pet Palomino. God save us.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:04 pm

lol u wish i really doubt jessica was the first choice. but u are 1 funny little lady. i would bank on it that chris was asked first. who is andrew l webber..nobody knows exactly who was asked first. but i highly doubt it was jessica. lol. u r really funny though. christina would blow jessica away in voice. her voice is like no1 out to day. jessica has a nice voice though.i am going to ask shelly if christina was offered the part then i will get back to.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:12 pm

okay lol. you know its pretty ovious we all have our
faves and our pethitic fights are just our b**** ing on
whom we like better not on pure talent.
but come on Mariah called Jess Mini- Me and she is a legendary performer whom i think has a better idea than a bunch of fans with really no idea.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:25 pm

yeah and mariah last 2 albums have failed. i think christina has a better voice and i bet most people would agree.but jessica has an ok voice. this is a pointless fight because you probably dont like christina as a person. so i understand.no1 but mariah has compared jessica to her. every1 else puts christina and mariah. but then again christina has a better voice than mariah. so i guess u r right in some was.:)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Jan 30, 2001 7:22 pm

im so sorry for being a b**** to you on the christina board.
um but i thought i would correct you, a huge amount of
people have compared jessica to mariah, ecspecially when her first single came out.
sources.
Entertainment Weekly, teenpeople, and heaps more.
even when she did Tv appearances, donnie and marie
asked her how it feels to be called the next mariah.
that was when christina had only come out with Genie in a bottle, so therefore jessica compared to mariah long before christina was.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 9:26 pm

Deb is correct. Andrew L Webber loved Jessica's voice and personally asked if she would be the first to sing his new music in America. Sry hun, but Christina wasn't offered this one.

JRTluv

Postby JRTluv » Mon Feb 12, 2001 11:42 am

who really cares who was offered the part first? if jessica did great if christina did great but why are we arguing bout this plus i'm sure christina would turn it down more than jess would cuz christina is ten times more busy than jess is.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Mon Feb 12, 2001 4:00 pm

It doesn't matter but ILCAAB has to create an argument out of anything and everything. Why would anyone turn down the chance to sing for the president? And for what?

(Edited by luv4nl at 9:23 pm on Feb. 12, 2001)

Bellerz
Ultra Member

Postby Bellerz » Mon Feb 12, 2001 5:02 pm

I personally LOVE 'Phantom'...I've seen it three times now...but moving on to the whole Jessica as Christine (the lead female character)...

I could see Jessica doing the role better than Christina Aguilera not because one has a better voice over another, but you have to remember that 'Phantom' is an OPERA, and if you compare Jess' and Christina's voices, I just don't hear Christina singing in an opera.

KT
Advanced Member

Postby KT » Tue Feb 13, 2001 5:32 pm

It seems the most people comment on Jess's voice being so great are the ones who have heard her sing live or other songs than on her cd. It would be interesting to hear what they've heard, I think. I like them both (Jess & Chris), but Chris does give the impression she has a broader range.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Tue Feb 13, 2001 8:17 pm

christina doesn't have the actress appeal--britney and jessica do. personally, i cannot see christina aguilera as an actress altough it is easy as sh*t to picture brit and jess on the big screen. aguilera just doesn't have the actress appeal. also, watch out for jessica's new cd--her voice, based on recent live performances, have gotten even BETTER--i think she's gonna blow up soon.

ILuvJuJuNCheer
Advanced Member

Postby ILuvJuJuNCheer » Fri Feb 16, 2001 1:06 am

Ms Danvers- HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT PHANTOM IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PLAY IS WONDERFUL!!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”