jessica simpson article

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

jessica simpson article

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:34 am

go to

jessica-simpson.org/article4.htmlhttp://www.jessica-simpson.org/article4.html

she says she wouldnt be caught dead in a dress like jennys......

(Edited by ILCAAB at 10:57 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:42 am

(Edited by ILCAAB at 10:54 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:45 am

these clothes in my opinion are just as bad as jennys dress.....

(Edited by ILCAAB at 10:56 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

(Edited by ILCAAB at 11:00 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:46 am

An opinion is not fact, i think you need to try to accept that what you believe is not always correct.
I think alot of actors, and musicians would also agree with jessica on this topic, alot of people would not wear a dress like that, just to show off assets. ALOT.
And the pictures you posted i think are nice, and there is a difference between looking SEXY and looking TRASHY.
the statement she made was not dissing jen personally, so what does it matter.
Everyone talked about jen in that dress, as well as mariahs revealing dress at last years AMA's.
your oviously just trying to start sh** .

Errin

Postby Errin » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:14 pm

I'm just disappointed in her now. When she first came out I liked her because I liked her image and stuff, and don't get me wrong I still think she has a great voice but she just looks like a hoe now.

Emy820

Postby Emy820 » Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:34 pm

Thats not a diss towards J. Lo. I agree Deb.

DragonflySKisses27

Postby DragonflySKisses27 » Sat Feb 10, 2001 6:22 pm

Okay, Jessica has recently *really* said some offensive things about Christina & Britney; simply saying that she'd never wear J.Lo's dress is not a diss; she really believes that she wouldn't, most likely because she's too self consious & doesn't feel she'd be able to pull it off. Hey, I wouldn't mind posing in those sexy outfits for lots of money, but I truly would *never* wear anything like that dress; actually walking around in it & having everyone make a big deal out of it & look @ you funny - no thanks.

~Colette

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:49 pm

she said she wouldnt be caught dead in that.........even some1 told me that they wouldnt be caught dead in what i was wearing i would consider it a diss

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 8:52 pm

Jessica's fhm outfits are not as bad as J. Lo's dress from the grammys.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 9:17 pm

yeah they r in 1 picture she doesnt even have on underwear

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 9:19 pm

Not even Britney's outfits compare to what J. Lo wore. J. Lo's dress takes the cake.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 9:31 pm

i loved jlo dress....she looked hot..jessica is probably jealous of jenny.....

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 9:33 pm

Give it up. Stop hatin.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 10:29 pm

[quote]Quote: from ILCAAB on 2:17 am on Feb. 11, 2001[br]yeah they r in 1 picture she doesnt even have on underwear
[/quote]

And what about this pic of Christina? It doesn't appear shes wearing any underwear. And this outfit is far worse then Jessica's.

connection.christina-aguilera.net/photos/myvh1_11.jpg

(Edited by luv4nl at 3:30 am on Feb. 11, 2001)

(Edited by luv4nl at 3:31 am on Feb. 11, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Feb 10, 2001 10:53 pm

christina isnt the 1 who said she would never dress sexy or show off her belly and stuff like that..........that was jessica.....christina looks hot....

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sat Feb 10, 2001 11:47 pm

That is not a classy pic of Christina.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Feb 11, 2001 12:59 pm

people, this is a difference between takin pics in a studio for a magazine and going out in public in a green scarf !

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sun Feb 11, 2001 2:09 pm

Thats what I'm saying Anthony. Jessica's outfits do not compare with what J. Lo wore, hands down. J. Lo was practically naked.

Nikechik454
Advanced Member

Postby Nikechik454 » Sun Feb 11, 2001 5:51 pm

the outfits that Jessica are wearing are cute but that is jus like j-lo's dress, but who cares. if you got it, flaunt it

HairyPirateBooty

Postby HairyPirateBooty » Tue Feb 13, 2001 5:39 pm

Can I stress enough about a scanned head?

DragonflySKisses27

Postby DragonflySKisses27 » Thu Feb 15, 2001 11:44 pm

Quote: from ILCAAB on 3:49 am on Feb. 11, 2001[br]she said she wouldnt be caught dead in that.........even some1 told me that they wouldnt be caught dead in what i was wearing i would consider it a diss

Well that's you - like someone said, you need to realize that your opinion isn't neccesarily 'right', nor is it a fact therefor you shoulda titled this thread 'jessica appears to diss jlo'. And as far as the underwear thing, how do you know she's not wearing any in the fhm pics - she very well could be wearing thong undies w/really thin staps that the ties on the skirt are hiding...

~Colette

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:17 pm

Hell naw!!!!! LOL!! Anothony you said a green scarf! Dat waz sum funny shyt. You and Mark have some witty ass comebacks! LMAO!
Ok N E WAYZ.. Jenifer's dress was pretty on her.I think she was pretty in the dress because she looked comforatable and classy at the same time. Christina looks cool in her revealing out fits even if they are ugly (VH1-performance) because she is comfy. Britney well that chick can look great in whatever because she is constantly comforatable and confident. If she ever stopped I would be upset that she dosent sport confidence anymore
Jessica is a Big ass hippo!I wouldn't want to see her fart filled-justin crushin-wannabe brit/chris ass in that dress Jenifer wore at the Grammy's

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Feb 17, 2001 8:00 pm

Krystal not only are you stupid but your blind for saying Jessica is fat ! She is not at all fat, she is perfectly fit and she looks healthy ! Now when I said she looked like she was wearing a scarf, I didn't mean she looked nasty in it, she looked very beautiful and very elegant in it !

spicy princess16

Postby spicy princess16 » Sat Feb 17, 2001 9:18 pm

I don't think it is even right of you guys to even say stuff about JLo or Jessica Simpson maybe the reason she said that is cause she does not like that kind of clothes on her maybe she doesn't feel comfortable in that sort of thing. Give her a chance it is her life and if i'm not mistaking there is a thing in this country called freedom of speech.

RoBbIe

Postby RoBbIe » Wed Feb 21, 2001 12:51 pm

Well I have never seen Jessica in such revealing clothes before her FHM pics. You're right she looks pretty I just never thought she would dress like that from what she's said. I like the Jennifer Lopez dress. I would wear it. She wore it to a big event not to go out on the streets, so I'm ok with it.

jess fan

Postby jess fan » Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:08 am

I dont understand why you guys are dissin jessica. yeah she said she would never wear something like jlo wears. But i doesnt mean she cant. People dont change because of how they dress. Plus i dont think that jessica would wear something like that out. She just did that for the mag, it doesnt mean she is trying to change her look to sell more albums like christina and britney do. If you really look at Jessica she is still the same person she is as when she started. So i dont know why you would be dissapointed in her because of the way she dresses in a mag. if i had the chance i would probably want to dress up like that just for fun, just like she is.

gemini1501

Postby gemini1501 » Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:37 am

i'm sorry,but i'd consider it a diss.maybe not a straight out,bitchy,intentional diss,but i'd take offense to it.plus,i cant stand jess now.i'm mean,look at how shes dressing.i think its great she showing off her body,and she doesnt look trashy,but like it or not,she IS a hypocrite.she mention on more then one occastion that she doesnt need to sell her body to sell albums.in one mag she said its difficult when people say teen stars dress to sexy,becuz she really tries to BE DIFFERENT THEN THAT and go with a classier image.then she realized talent like hers isn't what sells, and she has not had as much success as they other girls(which shes stated she is upset about)and sexes it up for her next album,knowing this album decides if she goes or stays.i dont really blame her,i understand.she wants more fame,and she''s learning it a image obsessed industry,so now shes going for what sells.but still,shes a hypocrite for saying she never would stoop to that.

gemini1501

Postby gemini1501 » Tue Apr 10, 2001 11:43 am

oops,forgot one thing>i think jlo looked AMAZING in that dress.it was classy and beautiful.shes was still strong and never degraded herself.showing skin doesnt make you trashy.its HOW you show.i personally think jesses outfits in the mag were worse(not at all bad.i liked them)then jennys dress.take lil kim for example.the infamous pastie from the VMAs.not many people could do that with out looking like a whore,but she pulled it off becuz she was feeling it. she had confidence and held her head high.thats why it wasnt sleazy.but jess is just like
'okay,i'm sexier now,and i'm going to show you just how hot i am'it seemed like it was more for the attention.jlo's was more sophisticated.

jess fan

Postby jess fan » Tue Apr 10, 2001 2:53 pm

i really dont think that jessica is trying to sex up her image just for the industry. Yeah when she first started out she didnt show off her body like britney or christina did. But it doesnt mean she doesnt do it once in awhile when she isnt doing a photo shoot or what not. I think that the clothes she wore for the mag was not really her image. But thats what kind of mag it is. But i do think that jessica has more morals then most of the celeberties out there. But i personally think that jessica is a wonderful role model. Im not saying you have to agree with everything she says or does but it is alot better then what christina, or britney is trying to say to little girls out there with their image. Jessica is just trying to do her own thing and its alright that she wants to change her look a bit for the new album. But at least its not a drastic change like britney does.

zellef

Postby zellef » Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:02 pm

Quote: from ILCAAB on 10:45 am on Feb. 10, 2001[br]
these clothes in my opinion are just as bad as jennys dress.....

Just as BAD? Those are HOT I think those are hot pix, I think she looks chubby in them but still pretty.

Why is SEXY equated with BAD?

I think SEXY is good, just my opinion.

-z

zellef

Postby zellef » Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:04 pm

Quote: from ILCAAB on 10:34 am on Feb. 10, 2001[br]go to

jessica-simpson.org/article4.htmlhttp://www.jessica-simpson.org/article4.html

she says she wouldnt be caught dead in a dress like jennys......

The other side of this coin is:

1. If Jessica DID wear a dress like that her career would be about 100 times better.

2. Jessica really couldn't get away with it coz her chest is way too big. It wouldnt look so good.

just my opinion

zellef

Postby zellef » Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:08 pm

[quote]Quote: from luv4nl on 3:29 am on Feb. 11, 2001[br]yeah they r in 1 picture she doesnt even have on underwear.. And what about this pic of Christina? It doesn't appear shes wearing any underwear. And this outfit is far worse then Jessica's.

connection.christina-aguilera.net/photos/myvh1_11.jpg

[/quote]

DAMN!  Christina looks so awesome there!! Jessica, take some lessons in hotness!! lol

--z

(Edited by zellef at 12:14 am on April 11, 2001)

zellef

Postby zellef » Tue Apr 10, 2001 6:11 pm

Quote: from krystel on 10:17 pm on Feb. 16, 2001[br]Jessica is a Big ass hippo!I wouldn't want to see her fart filled-justin crushin-wannabe brit/chris  ass in that dress Jenifer wore at the Grammy's

DAMN girl u got it goin! LOL you are soooo right. That hippo needs to stop eating for a while!! lol

--z

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Thu Apr 12, 2001 12:21 pm

I think Christina and J-lo both looked absolutely hott and gorgeous in there dresses! And jussicas outfits are JUST as bad if not worse than thiers!!!!!! And I know its mean but that hippo comment!LMAO
And damnit I am about sick of stupid jess dissin everyone! What the hell! She is doing it to everyone!

(Edited by WhatChristinaWants at 6:23 pm on April 12, 2001)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Thu Apr 12, 2001 12:51 pm

dressing worse than chris & jlo= i dont think so, and this was not a personal diss to jlo, so who cares.
jessica dissing everyone = only people ive heard her diss was in fhm and her words got changed.
again who cares. not caring.
i got an idea, believe it when u see her on tv dissing someone. (that was what christina did)
my conclusion = u want to believe it.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Thu Apr 12, 2001 3:03 pm

I'm sry, but in that pic, Christina looks like a prostitute. Hot? Not close. Christina is talented and I love her music. Don't have much of a problem with her personality either. But when it comes to looks, she does not have it going on. She needs a makeover. Her hair never looks nicely groomed. I cringed when I saw her full headed braided hairdo and even more recently her fro! Not to mention her hair is platinum blond. The girl does not know how to say no to makeup. She's always looking like a clown. And she's skinny! Not Mandy Moore skinny...Chris looks unhealthy. I do not mean to diss Chris. I do like her. And I think she was much more beautiful when she started out. But now, ugh. Zellef, Jessica does not need to take any notes from Chris on hotness. No one does. I agree that J. Lo's dress would not look good on Jessica. The dress would provide no support for Jessica's large chest. What's with the hippo jokes? Jessica is not fat. And at least, she looks healthy. Jessica's fhm outfit was not as bad as J. Lo's or Chris. Not by far. Jessica wears sexy outfits but not as often as Chris and Britney so I respect her more.

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Thu Apr 12, 2001 6:48 pm

Chris is gaining weight:)
Thankfully! I agree with you there for a while because of touring and stuff she was getting severly skinny. But if you look at her at the blockbusters you can tell she is putting on some weight. And I dont think jess is fat i think she is heavy and needs to lose a bit more. Yes I have seen her lately and she still has quite a ways to go!:) And I think those fhm pics are almost just as bad as chrises and j-los!

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Thu Apr 12, 2001 7:04 pm

I hope Christina is gaining weight. Jessica has meat on her bones and is much nicer to look at. Btw, Jessica is loosing some pounds. Lately, shes been on a diet and shes been exercising.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:31 pm

i think christina is real pretty..she is a good looking girl...she does overdo it at times but that her..she was looking mighty fine at the grammys and in the video nobody want 2 b lonely or in the spanish video pero mi cuardo de ti....i think she is pretty.i think jessica isnt that pretty.i think she has a weird chin and teeth. but other than that she is ok....i do think she is still fat.i know since you r big fans ur not going to agree but that what i think....i dont think her boobs are that good either i saw this picture where they were saggy.i think christina has nice 1s... jessica breast r small now the only reason why they were big is because she was fat...now she is just chubby so they r not that big.and when she loses more than she wont have huge 1s...

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:45 pm

stop the hatin, u continously diss the girl if its not talent its looks, let me do what u do, christina has a large nose, her teeth have gaps, she has no tits, she wears way to much makeup (makes u wonder why), she is too skinny, her hair is completley dead and needs treatments serverly, again whos better looking comes down to personal taste.
but im sure u wont agree with that.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Fri Apr 13, 2001 9:50 am

Yes, I am a fan of Jessica...but that's not why I say she's not fat. Jessica has a large chest. She has had a large chest all her life. It does not have to do with her weight. For anyone with a large chest, of course they're going to sag somewhat. Her breast are small now? I wouldn't say a double d is small. Chris is just plain ugly. I'd rather look at Jessica than Chris.

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Fri Apr 13, 2001 12:45 pm

Ok jessica is straight up and ugly skank! She looks like a man shes a fatass with no taste! Her face is always greasy! Shes a whore and probably does everything BUT screw nick! She has a double chin. Her smile is so screwed up. Her nose IS HUGE!!!!!! Her forehead is a mile long. Now i thought since deb can tell the truth how she feels I can too:)
The my opinion on jess! Personal taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Fri Apr 13, 2001 2:45 pm

It may have upset you to hear all of those things Deb said about Chris but they're true. Nobody's perfect but Jessica is prettier than Chris hands down. It's obvious. Chris is plain ugly. And if it upsets you to hear that, than click yourself back to the Christina board.

(Edited by luv4nl at 8:47 pm on April 13, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 3:59 pm

i dont think jessica is better looking than chris......not even close she has a big nose a huge horse chin and huge horse teeth...her chin looks like an ass..her boobs are saggy.....her legs r big...she has a bad tan look at icon..her eyebrows go up to her 4head....she looks like the joker...

christina is better way better..jessica has better style in clothes...christina teeth dont have gaps and she does have boobs..way better than jessica..they dont sag...

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Fri Apr 13, 2001 4:06 pm

Hhhmm, lets do a comparison:

Christina:

Jessica:

lol, this is too easy. Point proven.

zellef

Postby zellef » Fri Apr 13, 2001 4:34 pm

Quote: from luv4nl on 3:50 pm on April 13, 2001[br]For anyone with a large chest, of course they're going to sag somewhat. Her breast are small now? I wouldn't say a double d is small. Chris is just plain ugly. I'd rather look at Jessica than Chris.

if she looses weight her boobs will not be so big.

DOUBLE-D!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW that's nasty ass huge

--z

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Fri Apr 13, 2001 5:10 pm

Quote: from zellef on 10:34 pm on April 13, 2001
if she looses weight her boobs will not be so big.

DOUBLE-D!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW that's nasty ass huge

--z

She'll still have a large chest. She's naturally big chested. She can't help her breast size.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Apr 13, 2001 7:35 pm

now i agree that whole thing was a mistake the makeup exc.lol..but she is a pretty girl...i saw her on tour and at the grammys.and she look fine....plus get 1 of jessica live..that 1 was of a magzine...airbrushing no1 looks bad in magazines...look at her teeth and chin...they r huge...her eyebrow r up 2 her head...

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Fri Apr 13, 2001 8:03 pm

First off it really didnt upset me:)
I just thought since she can say what she really thinks so can I:)
Second that is just a bad pic of the my vh1 awards outfit! http://connection.christina-aguilera.net/photos/myvh1_10.jpg
Now third those pics dont mean anything! Lets take a look at chris all dolled up:) http://connection.christina-aguilera.net/photos/pmadt_13.jpg http://connection.christina-aguilera.net/photos/pmadt_01.jpg
You just chose to put up bad pics!
Now Jess:)At some of her worst
http://www.jessicasimpson.net/whoa_pics/20bday-01.jpg http://www.jessicasimpson.net/whoa_pics/billboard99-01.jpg
LOOK HOW NASTY SHE LOOKS! See! I gave you some nasty ass pics of jess! And she looks horrible in the one above too!And my internet keeps disconnectin me and these were like the first two I saw! I could have used every single one I saw to prove she is ugly as hell!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”