jessica simpson article

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Fri Apr 13, 2001 8:59 pm

i think she looks cute in the last one, i could find some major ugly ones of chris, but i couldnt be bothered, again it comes down to personal taste.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Fri Apr 13, 2001 9:04 pm

You want to see ugly as hell? No bad pic of Jessica gets as bad as this:

Bad hair:

Too much makeup:

Had to throw this one:

Bad hair and makeup:

And this one's for ILCAAB who says Jessica doesn't look good when she performs. Here's chris:

Just a few. But there's plenty more.

(Edited by luv4nl at 9:33 pm on April 14, 2001)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Fri Apr 13, 2001 10:09 pm

u should ask urself y she wears so much makeup.

jess wears hardly any, she dosent need to pack it on.

CA011883

Postby CA011883 » Sat Apr 14, 2001 8:53 pm

How disappointing that Jessica has to dress like that just because her albums arent selling that much. I guess its not her fault but the industries that want skinny plastic barbie dolls like Britney Spears, oh yea with big fake boobs. I like Jessica because of her believes but now it just seems she is turning or they are making her turn just like the others. She is turning like Britney who i used to like but then starting acting a different way while still claiming tobe a virgin and pure.
I guess from the 3 i like Christina more yea she dresses like a hoe too sometimes and this and that but at least she has never been fake. She doesnt say one thing and then act another way. But i still like Jessica too even though shes disappointed me. I think both jessica n christina should do a song together.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:40 pm

I THINK CHRISTINA IS FINE...I THINK BRITNEY IS OK...I THINK MANDY IS OK....I THINK JESSICA IS UGLY...MAYBE SHE SHOULD THINK ABOUT MORE MAKEUP.....NAH I SHOULDNT SAY UGLY SHE AINT MY TYPE..I THINK CHRISTINA HAS A PRETTY FACE AND GOOD BOOBS AND BRITNEY HAS A GOOD ASS....

i would rather have a skinny chic than a fat 1...not dissing.. but u gotta say jessica has strech mark and all that sh** ....when fat people lose weight that what happens...

(Edited by ILCAAB at 3:44 am on April 15, 2001)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Sat Apr 14, 2001 10:32 pm

ive seen u on christina boards and u hate jess, but i think because u really hate her is a contributing factor to u thinking she is the uglyist.
about the strech marks i see ur point, but i have never seen one on her, maybe u could find a pic with em.
that only happens when u lose weight drastically, or if u were obcese, like that chick on the other page.
if u lose weight in moderation and put vit E, or alea vera u are pretty dam sure of not getting em.
esp with people putting her on a diet, i think they would do it to ensure she wouldnt get any, if ya get my drift.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Apr 15, 2001 1:05 am

I think all the female singers are fine but one has gotten my attention as of late and that is Samantha Mumba ! in her lastest video she looks very beautiful and natural !

I will admit that Christina can wear alot of make up but she too looks beautiful !

I think for anyone to say Jessica is ugly is just plain blind !

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sun Apr 15, 2001 2:10 pm

Looking at the pics I posted of Chris above, it's obvious what the average guy would say. But if that's your type...

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:19 pm

i dont hate jessica..i think she is jealous and mean..that what i said.i think she is talented....but i dont think she is pretty..its her face that isnt good...i think she will eventually get a good body...i just hate her chin..its weird...and her teeth r weird too...britney has good teeth...

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Sun Apr 15, 2001 5:19 pm

That's a bit critical. Her teeth? What's wrong with her teeth? They're straight. Her teeth are nicer than Christina's. And her chin is something minor. I never noticed her chin until and anti fan pointed it out. Overall, she is a beautiful girl. And even if she's not your type, you have to admit, she's not plain ugly. I don't see where you find the attraction in Chris however. But I guess that's your particular taste. I think Chris has the potential to be beautiful. She was very beautiful in her 'genie in a bottle' and 'what a girl wants' videos. But lately shes been getting worse and worse.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”