new single and video?

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

new single and video?

Postby ILCAAB » Mon Feb 12, 2001 11:38 pm

i was wondering when her single/video is going to drop because isnt her album out this march....its already near end feb.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Feb 13, 2001 1:38 am

im suprised you wanna know, you oviously dis-like her and her voice.
someone said her albulm comes out march 20th, but they were wrong, it comes out may, her single is rumoured to come out end March, early april.
I think. not sure.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Feb 13, 2001 1:49 am

carson daly said on NBA team it up that her next albulm comes out late may.
march 20 might be when her new single comes out.
hey you like christina, she has a concert airing here which i dont think is her ABC special.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:10 am

when does it air.........like what channel....i dont hate jessica...i just think she is a sh** talker...she needs to think before she opens her mouth......like she has dissed ashely judd, ca,bs,jlo......to me she is just a very jealous girl.......but i think she does have a good voice..i am in the u.s.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:13 am

i dont hat jessica simpson.....i just dont think she is better than christina.......i like her though

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:28 am

oh, im in australia it airs on cable ( FOXTEL ).
on a channel called mainevent on the 24th of feb.
im gonna watch it.
its called christina aguilera - the concert.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Feb 13, 2001 9:21 am

damn..u live far away.....it always is intresting to me when people are from places i have never been...who is the biggest star over there.....jessica is not very popular over here.....it more about christina and britney.....but jessica has had a level of success over here....just not like chris or brit....

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Feb 13, 2001 9:25 am

is mel popular there....he is a hell of an actor.....what about arnold (i think he from austraila)..r u mad at them for settling in the us...because id be pist....

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:42 pm

britney is by far the most popular here, even lucky went to number 3, i hate that song.
then christina, jessica, then mandy.
mel is huge here, and he must like living there, so i say live there.
I wouldnt mind going there for a holiday.
I dont know about arnold? is he australian.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Tue Feb 13, 2001 3:25 pm

happy valentines day everyone.
yeapie.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Tue Feb 13, 2001 3:37 pm

Jessica did not diss Ashley Judd or J. Lo. She has only dissed Christina and Britney. Which I agree, was wrong. I believe her next single was to come out around March 20th but a close friend of the family said about 10 days ago she was still finishing the final vocals to the last song. Carson said the album would be out in late May. But who knows. The dates seem to change often.

AngelEyes

Postby AngelEyes » Tue Feb 13, 2001 8:13 pm

i never heard jessica diss britney--she always says what a sweetie brit is--the only thing that may have been negative was that she said that she herself doesn't want to be known as a dancer. also, the whole breast implants thing.

i like christina aguilera and her music but if jess dissed her attitude, then she probably had a reason to. we don't know both of these singers or how they act in real life so we shouldn't judge. there are a lot of christina fans that admit that her head defintely got big from her genie days. jess herself said that she has not and will not take anything back about commenting on chris' attitude--again, she probably had a reason to feel the way she did. she is not the only star to have mentioned chris' attitude. bottom line is that we shouldn't judge. altho i like chris, i also like how jess is blunt and says what is on her mind.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”