joe says jessica and nick are engaged

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

joe says jessica and nick are engaged

Postby MARK » Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:28 pm

February 25, 2001 - Joe Simpson assured everybody on the official JessicaCentral.com site that his daughter and Nick Lachey are engaged. The elder Simpson insists, 'Jessica is not engaged! When that day happens, the whole world will know. She is not one to keep things quiet. It would be something that she would share with you guys. until you hear it from her, you can be sure----NO ENGAGEMENT! The ring is about his love for her, but if it meant marriage, it would be on the left hand.'

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICES THAT THERE COTRIDICTING EACH OTHER!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Feb 25, 2001 7:29 pm

whoops, I ommitted 'not'... better fix that now :)

DragonflySKisses27

Postby DragonflySKisses27 » Sun Feb 25, 2001 11:58 pm

Quote: from MARK on 2:28 am on Feb. 26, 2001[br]February 25, 2001 - Joe Simpson assured everybody on the official JessicaCentral.com site that his daughter and Nick Lachey are engaged. The elder Simpson insists, 'Jessica is not engaged! When that day happens, the whole world will know. She is not one to keep things quiet. It would be something that she would share with you guys. until you hear it from her, you can be sure----NO ENGAGEMENT! The ring is about his love for her, but if it meant marriage, it would be on the left hand.'

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICES THAT THERE COTRIDICTING EACH OTHER!

How so??

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 27, 2001 4:41 am

WELL SINCE JEFF MISSED A WORD THEN HES NOT!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”