jessica

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Mon Mar 12, 2001 6:53 pm

im sry but im sick of hearin her dissin up on other ppl... she not only disses ppl that r better than her, but she never has a convo without bringin up her virginity or her boyfriend.. i think its kinda sad that she will never have an interview without saying NICK BLAH BLAH or MY VIRGINITY BLAH BLAH.. i think she is a really talented singer, but she needs to stop dissin other singers and stop talkin about her virginity and nick.. thats HER business and sum ppl just dont care.. like me..

meebs

Postby meebs » Tue Mar 13, 2001 11:56 pm

crazy...i see your point and i have thought that several times. the past few times she has been on talking to interviewers i get frustrates that she talks mainly about those two things...but i try to remind myself that those are probably 2 of the most important things to her and thats why she always mentions them...
there are so many things that people say in interviews that are uncalled for and rude...i just try to deal with her going on about those two things...
but...like i said...i see your point totally

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Thu Mar 15, 2001 11:50 am

actually, i find her blunt honesty completely refreshing, espcially since it's a business that full of bullsh*t. I appreciate the fact that she speaks her mind about things instead of sugarcoating sh*t...one more thing, i sincerely doubt that she gives a f*ck about what you think about her honesty. the so-called people that she so-called dissed probably gave her reason to. Jessica does NOT strike me as the type that would make sh*t up for no reason. you don't know her or any of the people that she so-called dissed (ie Aguilera) so i wouldn't really judge if i were you. just stick with the music.

ps: nick and the virginity thing are always asked first by the interviewer. get your facts straight.

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:33 pm

Meebs-- thanks for understand my point. :)
Kittie-- I have nothing to say to you.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”