Jessica is the same person she always has been.

deb
Advanced Member

Jessica is the same person she always has been.

Postby deb » Mon Mar 19, 2001 8:50 pm

i would like to reply to the above comments....
Jessica is the same person she always has been... she has always worn short skirts. she thinks that longer skirts make her legs look short. short skirts are not something new!!! if you talk to any of her friends, you would find that she has always worn short skirts and gone to the tanning bed! that is not the new Jessica that i was talking about. What i was talking about was that the new jessica has chosen to work out on a disciplined schedule..... This is the first time she has ever done this. She has confidence in her dancing and how she looks. This is the first time in many years.... That is the 'new' Jessica I am proud of!!!!

I wonder if any of you guys have ever decided to work out or diet.... Did your friends start saying oh she is going to change. Her morals will all be different. I want the old friend. No, usually 'friends' say...you look great!!! I really proud of the new you. Why wouldn't that be the response of Jessica's friends?

The truth is that Jessica has never changed... She has gotten older. She has matured... Those changes have occured. If she didn't grow, then people would say 'oh she is so immature, is she ever going to grow up?' You see it seems to be a no win situation for her... She is a real person that grows, matures, changes just like the rest of us. I pray that you guys will look for the things you like in her and accept her for who she is...

Jessica is still the wonderful person that you fell in love with from the beginning. I don't know of anybody who knows her walking around saying....oh jessica is going down hill.... No, they would say that's just Jessica!

Thanks for letting me preach a little. I guess I just want you to understand and love Jessica like I do.

Love,
Joe/Jessdad

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Mon Mar 19, 2001 9:19 pm

no offense but she NEEDS to change her image, i love her voice, but she can get boring, i mean u dont see anyone calling mariah or jennifer lopez big town hoes, and that the bump every guy they meet cause of the way they dress, it does spark interest in the artist.
worked for brit and chris, so i say jess should go for it.
sex sells, even though i dont think jess's morals will change, im not gonna diss her cause shes trying to save her career.
mandy i think has the worst image out of all of em.
thats my opinion whats urs?

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Mon Mar 19, 2001 10:22 pm

yeah i agree. i feel bad for jess b/c it seems like a lot of her fans are so ANTI-britney and christina that they expect her to be the complete opposite.. the harsh truth is that jess needs to learn how to play the rules of this game if she still wants to be a player. christina and britney knew this--sadly, sex sells, and jess also needs to increase her album sales or she is committing career suicide. any fan that gives her grief for doing what she has to do isn't a real fan.

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Thu Mar 22, 2001 12:48 pm

She's been dressing sexier, but there's nothing wrong with that! Girls like to dress up and feel hot, I'm sure thats the way she feels too
I'm sure her whole personality wont change as a result, I think she's a better person than to let that happen

zellef

Postby zellef » Wed Mar 28, 2001 12:44 am

i agree with you guys 100% .. she needs to save her career by sexing it up and losing the weight. she has great talent but it will be overlooked unless she is looking her best.

--z

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:30 pm

She needs to shut up about her waiting-till-I'm-married stuff.. thats her business, and i dont care for it. she is a talented singer, but she doesn't need to flaunt her 'morals' to the world. Britney has stated it before, but Jessica goes on and on about it. I'm glad Christina hasn't come out and said she was a virgin as well. It's their personal business. :)

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Tue Apr 03, 2001 11:37 pm

You know what, Crazy? There are probably so many young girls out there that felt reassured or better about their morals and chastity in this over-sexed and 'virgins are losers'-type of society that we have. if a pop singer can voice her values to encourage others, who are we to judge?? i certainly appreaciate it.

and i don't think christina can make the same claim since she obviously isn't. and yes, i can back that statement up--but i am sure you knew that already anyway.

cherylynn15

Postby cherylynn15 » Thu May 03, 2001 6:47 pm

I think she is a hypacrate(sp) when she first started out she was like i will never dress like britney or christina blah blah blah. and the same with mandy moore she said the same thing and shes starting get into that stuff. I love jessica and mandy because 1 i think they have much better voices than britney and they can sing live and they didn't dress so sleezy(sp) thats just my opinion. anyway i still think she has an amazing voice!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”