new york post: Jessica and Nick broke up

Sky Baby

new york post: Jessica and Nick broke up

Postby Sky Baby » Wed May 02, 2001 8:28 am

The NYPost/Pagesix reports that they hear Jessica and Nick broke up. Â Anybody else heard this?

(Edited by Sky Baby at 2:31 pm on May 2, 2001)

Abercrombie Angel
Ultra Member

Postby Abercrombie Angel » Wed May 02, 2001 2:28 pm

sky i think that might be gossip or something because i dont think Nick and Jessica broke up because they have been together for 3 years they love each other they are soulmates and they are prolly gonna get married ne day! i *SERIOUSLY* doubt that they broke up but ya never know they could have! Nick and Jessica are a way cuter couple than Justin and Britney (no offense!)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed May 02, 2001 2:32 pm

Hmm interesting....what makes them a cuter couple than J and B? Could it be that you want J?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed May 02, 2001 3:27 pm

worldpop also reported this... a recent radio interview she admitted she hadn't seen Nick for a month & a half...

RosalieKK

Postby RosalieKK » Wed May 02, 2001 3:27 pm

Cosmogirl.com reported it also.

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Wed May 02, 2001 3:37 pm

it could be because of a busy schedule. I mean she is recording an album due out in june/july.

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Wed May 02, 2001 3:47 pm

hmmmmm......maybe he forced the sex issue! JUST KIDDIN! THAT WAS CRUEL!! :)

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Wed May 02, 2001 3:51 pm

I'm gonna start that thread does nick and Jessica or Justin and Britney make a cuter couple. I say Jand B they seem to have a stronger foundation from thier relationship the have known each other scince they were like 11 and 12 and they have been in love for years so anyway I think they are cuter...Nick and Jess are boring too me but I wish them the best I hope its not true.

Dayzee
Advanced Member

Postby Dayzee » Wed May 02, 2001 4:28 pm

This rumor has actually been floating around for some time now. I can remember hearing that about 4 or 5 months ago. Then after I had heard I saw Jessica on TRL and it sounded like they were still together?! I hope they stay together, they both would be crazy to dump one another, unless he cheated on her or something?

Abercrombie Angel
Ultra Member

Postby Abercrombie Angel » Wed May 02, 2001 6:10 pm

excuse me krystel how do u know if Justin is madly in love with Britney and if they are in love? and helena hun i do not want Justin or anything Britney can have him I am not one bit jealous of Britney, and i also have a boyfriend that doesnt even compare to Justin! and krystel hun they havent been in love for years lol you crack me up! everyone is alwayz going aww Justin and Britney are cute i'm like uh how could u think they are cute? NO! THEY ARE NOT CUTE THEY ARE AN UGLY COUPLE THATS THE LAST TIME I AM SAYING THAT! what i do not understand is why you guys hate Nick and Jess...i mean they are a way way BETTER couple than Justin and Bitcheny i mean Britney! and u guys are complaining that they admitted it from the beginning...so what if they did? at least they were being honest unlike Justin and Britney who lied about it for 2 freakin long years! why do u guys like Justin and Britney more than Nick and Jess? and so what Nick and Jessica's relationship is out in the public and its well publicized and ppl hate them for it! the only reason why ppl hate them is because they admiited it from the beginning and I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT WHATSOEVER! Nick and Jess will alwayz be now and forever a way cuter couple than Justin and Britney! J AND B are an ugly couple and Nick and Jess are a cute couple...NOW LEAVE IT ALONE! and i still dont think they broke up yet until it has been confirmed which it hasnt so i aint believing anything!

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Wed May 02, 2001 8:29 pm

i felt for the guy. he must have had sex so much before jessica and then goes out with her and never has sex

RosalieKK

Postby RosalieKK » Wed May 02, 2001 8:53 pm

Jennifer first you're a Brit hater, then a lover, then a J&B fan now what??? I'm really confused :/

J&B kept thier privacy that's all and it seems to be working. They are still strong and happy :) They are a cute (in love) couple and since this is a JUSTIN board why are you surprised they like him more than Nick??

Unlike J&N (who I have no problems with) broadcasted there love, sang songs, and PDA'ed all over the place.
They just appeared to lovey-dovey and Too good to be true (like YM said)

Bev
Ultra Member

Postby Bev » Wed May 02, 2001 10:02 pm

wasnt NYPost/Pagesix also the one that reported that JLo and her dancer were rumored to be dating!? then it actually became true. if J&N did break up it would have been in an entertainment news already.

Jennifer..oh god...shut up!

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Postby Miz Timberlake » Wed May 02, 2001 11:11 pm

shut the *REMOVED - ADMIN --- DON'T BYPASS THE LANGUAGE FILTER* up jennifer

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 02, 2001 11:55 pm

this is the first i've heard of it..........did it report they broke up or that they haven't seen each other in over a month........surprised we haven't heard anything on trl, access h, or et yet..............

whatever the case wish them well, cuz no matter how long ur in a relationship or how much in luv, relationships are still hard to maintain and these artists have it harde in some ways by being apart so much..

Trying2GetIt

Postby Trying2GetIt » Thu May 03, 2001 2:36 am

Er Rosalie, let's not get aheaad of ourselvews here. Nothing has been confirmed yet. It could be totally false.

RosalieKK

Postby RosalieKK » Thu May 03, 2001 9:50 am

I hope it's false, it could be all just hype for her new album coming out?

BluBird

Postby BluBird » Thu May 03, 2001 9:55 am

I thought that too RosalieKK. Plus, people keep asking why she hasn't been with Nick at recent apperances, but aren't the guys on tour? I've seen their awful Herbal Essences commericial promoting the tour. And, isn't she wearing the ring her gave her? I think this is just a rumor and people are so quick to believe it like last year's Justin/Britney engagement rumor.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2001 1:53 pm

I'm leaning to it being true... The moderator on her official site said she'd post a statement about it soon... My guess is she's crafting something to say good things about Nick that they'll remain friends, blah blah blah.. PR spin.

go here for more:
http://jessicacentral.com/bbs/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=generalhttp://jessicacentral.com/bbs/postlist.php...=&Board=general

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2001 1:54 pm

#Moderation Mode

Moving to the Jessica forum, since it still hasn't been posted there.

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/forum/?act=ST&f=35&t=7513" target="_self">Moved here

Maire
Ultra Member

Postby Maire » Thu May 03, 2001 1:56 pm

OMG jennifer you are so F*** ing annoying sometimes mostly all the time. I doubt they broke up and the britney/ justin relationship doesn't have anyhting to do with this!

zellef

Postby zellef » Thu May 03, 2001 2:40 pm

well think about it .. i wouldn't be surprised

1. she gains a bunch of weight

2. she wont have sex

i dont know a lot of guys OR GIRLS who'd hang around if their bf or gf did those two things..

lame

--z

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Thu May 03, 2001 3:00 pm

This was posted by ajf (moderator of Jessica's official mb and friend of the simpsons) Btw, to the admin, AJF is a male.:

I've been told that before long Jessica will respond to all the rumors and speculation about her relationship with Nick. At this point, I do not know anything about the content of her statement. In the meantime, until she does respond, could we put an end to the questions and speculation?

(Edited by luv4nl at 9:10 pm on May 3, 2001)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2001 5:03 pm

luv4nl, ok, thanks. My guess, she, Nick, and their management are going deciding how to handle announcing their breakup. There is no reason to delay this response otherwise.

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Thu May 03, 2001 6:37 pm

sry, there was no breakup:

Hey Guys!

Tonight I want to address some of the rumors you've been hearing. Nick and I are very much in love. He is my whole world. As of right now, I've seen him twice in the last three months. This isn't fair for any relationship! I know that love is stronger than time a part, but right now we are going to use use this time to focus on our spiritual and emotional growth independently. Right now my main focus is my career. I pray that each of you will support this decision and trust us in God's hands.

I love you.
Jessica

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu May 03, 2001 7:02 pm

Sounds like a breakup to me, just 'spun' to sound otherwise:

'we are going to use use this time to focus on our spiritual and emotional growth independently'

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu May 03, 2001 7:56 pm

maybe she wants him to get things out of his system

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Thu May 03, 2001 8:14 pm

i agree with admin

chaka

Postby chaka » Fri May 04, 2001 2:42 pm

I hope they do break-up!
They were so sickening sometimes!
(most of the time)

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Sat May 05, 2001 1:09 am

ACTUALLY MADDY THAT WAS HONEST AND A VERY REAL POSIABILITY!

CRAZY YOUR MAKING 2 VERY BIG ASSUMTIONS! 1. SHE REALLY IS A VIRGIN! 2. HES STAYING FAITHFUL AND NOT GETTING IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

RENEE SHE JESSICA SIMPSON NOT BRITNEY SPEARS OR CHRISTINA AGUILERA! HER LIFE AND LOVES ARENT IMPORTANT TO MOST PEOPLE WHO WATCH THOSE SHOWS!

BLUBIRD YES 98 WAS ON TOUR! I HAVE NO IDEA THOUGH IF THEY STILL ARE OR NOT!

ZELLEF THATS 2 VERY GOOD POINTS ALTHOUGH I DONT THINK JESSICA HAS GAINED ALOT OF WEIGHT!

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Sat May 05, 2001 9:05 am

The admin's right. She said their gonna focus on themselves and their careers..........that means there not together, just in nicer words

Poor Nick and Jess...that must be hard after all that time

Return to “Jessica Simpson”