Joe: we are in paris.... we just left milan

jessicairresistible

Joe: we are in paris.... we just left milan

Postby jessicairresistible » Sat May 05, 2001 1:28 pm

hey!
we are in paris.... we just left milan. jessica is shopping!!!!!!! i think that we'll have to take out a loan to get home... she is promoting her music in europe until may 10th. we return to dallas to help with kids kids. this is a fundraiser to help terminally ill children go to disneyworld. it is a cool event for kiss fm in dallas.

we begin working on the tour when we return. we have some radio shows coming up soon. we look forward to seeing some of you guys there. hold up those mb signs. jessica usually sees them!!! the album is released on may 29th. you guys have to help us like never before.... we have to come out with strong first week sales. we can't do it without you. i promise you will love this album!! speaking of the tours. first, trl tour. will be on the tour thru august 4th. after that we will jump off and start our own tour august 8th in waco, tx. we will head east after that. we are going to cover as much of the country as we can. we hope to see you soon. for those of you guys that wanted to see jessica on trl but can't because see leaves too soon. don't despair, her own tour will be better. she will be able to perform longer with special effects, etc... the tour is going to have a carnival theme. you guys are going to love it....

jessica is doing great. she is like a brand new person. i have never seen her like this before. she is focused and confident. she really makes a father proud. it is like she grew up overnight. you'll see the difference on rosie. wow!

she wants to keep her personal life private now. she really wants the focus to be on the new record. if you guys could respect her request we would really appreciate it. this is the most exciting time of her life. please keep the focus on the new record!!! don't believe gossip. people always want to act like they know what is going on. they don't.... believe jessica's statement. she made no response to the press because they just want a story when there is none. my favorite one is that their relationship is a publicity stunt! that would be against everything that makes her jessica. i pray that you guys will trust her and allow her a private life and a chance to grow and mature. she wanted to share her statement with you because she considers you her friends.

we love you guys and we are so thankful to have such wonderful friends. you will never know how much we appreciate you and your support. the video is unbelieveable..... let's make it #1. see you soon.

love,
joe/jessdad

Rick

Postby Rick » Sat May 05, 2001 5:16 pm

Well, I am glad to know her dad loves her so much. But it kind of makes me just want to tell him to be quiet

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat May 05, 2001 5:53 pm

Joe Simpson's got a lot of galls for releasing that statement on her daughter's Jessicacentral.com website instead to the press. What's a matter Joe, your daughter can't take the heat? Cannot speak up to her self? This is nothing but spin doctoring or 'damage conrtol on their part and plus, they're hiding something. Also, that statement is so full of holes, even a person with a low IQ could've figure it out. That publicist should be fired for his/her botched up job. You know, if Nick had really broken up with Jessica, I don't blame him at all. If I was him and she's doesn't want to give it up the little nappy dug out, I'll cheat on her too. She's simply just too damn self righteous for her own good and most of her fans are begining to see it.

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Sat May 05, 2001 9:48 pm

RICK YOU KNOW ITS SCARRY HOW MUCH WE AGREE! ID ALSO LIKE TO TELL HIM TO QUIT F*** ING UP HIS DAUGHTERS CAREER!

HEY ARE JESSICAS PARENTS DIVORCED? MAYBE JOE AND SHELLY KERNS COULD GET MARRIED! THEY BOTH TO SEEM TO HAVE ALOT IN COMMON!

RoBbIe

Postby RoBbIe » Sat May 05, 2001 10:03 pm

:laugh: LOL!!

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun May 06, 2001 4:16 pm

LOL @ MARK'S POST!!!! :) OMG!!! that was hilarious!! :)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 06, 2001 6:29 pm

Hey Mark, who's Shelly Kerns?

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun May 06, 2001 6:59 pm

Shelly Kearns is Christina Aguilera's mom. Supposedly, she has her own site to talk to Christina's fans and answer any rumors. If any negative rumors are asked (ie Christina's alleged attitude problem), she says they are not true. Even if there is no way of her knowing the truth in certain events. If there are any good rumors, she happily says that they are true, and blah, blah. From what i hear, i think that Ms. Kearns is worse.

One time, she was like 'I wonder if Jessica knows that Christina was offered the role in Coyote Ugly first' --i mean, what the hell is that? First of all, how would SHE, a mother and a housewife who is NOT in the biz, even know?? whatever~i find her more annoying.

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Sun May 06, 2001 7:40 pm

ya need to quit the shelly dissin! And duh she is gonna know what movies her daughter gets offered! Mother and daughter do this thing called TALKING!!!!!!!!!

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun May 06, 2001 8:02 pm

That's fine. But was it necessary to say 'I wonder if Jessica knows that role was offered to Christina first'??? What the F*CK is that about? how would she know? Is she the producer of the moview?? NO!! she's just a housewife.

Maybe the role was offered to Jessica first, then Christina. Maybe it was offered to them both at the same time OR maybe Britney was asked before these two were.

My point is that stuff like that is so irrelevant and catty. Moms and Dads should let their kids handle rumors and stuff on their own. Like anyone with an IQ of 80 is going to believe them anyway. THEY ARE PARENTS--of course they are going to deny the bad and confirm the good.

THERE IS NO POINT FOR THEM TO BE INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Sun May 06, 2001 8:05 pm

Ya I do see your point.

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun May 06, 2001 8:09 pm

:) thanks :) lol~

WhatChristinaWants

Postby WhatChristinaWants » Sun May 06, 2001 8:15 pm

lol. That is pretty rude to say! Do you remeber whatshe was being asked when she replied with that?

kittie100
Ultra Member

Postby kittie100 » Sun May 06, 2001 11:47 pm

Yeah, she was asked 'Does Christina have any plans to get movie roles?'

and then she responded with the Coyote Ugly remark, which i thought was a bit tacky!

i don't go into the boards, but i remember someone mentioned this on the abstracts board and how catty that sounded. :)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”