Jessica never loved any of you

deb
Advanced Member

Jessica never loved any of you

Postby deb » Sun May 06, 2001 8:30 am

(this was posted on jsmb)

Can't you guys see it? Jessica never loved any of you. Well, I take that back- maybe she did but her father convinced her otherwise. The whole twisted plan they have going is they'll get a bunch of you to 'love' Jessica and then they'll have enough 'whorshipers' to bow down to her every need. They name it, you guys do it- have you noticed that? So when they figure you love them enough, the sales pitch begins. Now EVERYTHING is about buying her new record, getting her to #1, Seeing her on tour and all this other bs.

And you know one day Joe says something like 'Jessica hasn't changed, she is still the same person she always has been' Then he says 'She is like a brand new person.' What the hell? Joe really needs to pull his head out of his ass- WHICH ONE IS IT? See, he knows how to play head games, he's a therapist, and it's completely sick that this family uses the innocent members of this message board as their prey.

Another thing, it is just a little obvious that Nick and Jessica 'broke up' so suddenly upon the release of her next album. When the album bombs, she'll go back to Nick to keep her face in the spotlight and use him some more. I guess he makes her feel like she is somebody, when the rest of the world can see right through her. You think she's innocent? Think again!

Oh and finally, Joe keeps saying that she cosiders the people on this board her 'friends.' Okay, she may want to keep her personal life private now, but if I'm not mistaken friends know things about their friends personal lives, right? And you'd think Jess would know that there is NO possible way to keep a personal life private in the industry...She should know that, but I guess she is just that much of an airhead. I doubt Jess herself will address this topic, some friend huh?

Well, I know for a fact I'm gonna be banned for this post, but I feel great knowing that I'm not hiding feelings and my opinion will be heard. So I'll beat the mods to it-

JOES REPSONSE

i will be glad to respond to your post. you are talking about someone you know nothing about. i would say that it is hard to be such an expert about someone you have never even met. i guess you give your opinion about all the stars you have such a personal relationship with right! at least if you are going to act as such an expert witness, try talking to jessica's personal friends or her family or someone who at least has spent some time with her. i bet your scores were real high in history! what are your sources for the information you have presented? right just what i thought.

why should we delete what you say. you have shown us all that you know nothing about which you speak.

joe

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Sun May 06, 2001 9:13 am

Sorry, but Jessicas das acted like an idiot, like calling that girl stupid in her face. He cannot do that, he's not 10 years old.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Sun May 06, 2001 10:10 am

....he had a point.....so did she..... :motormouth:

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun May 06, 2001 11:00 am

i think joe and his daughter have a strange relationship..it weird..christina and britney moms seem tight with their daghters but jess mom doesnt...jess and joe seem to not have a father daughter relationship..the way he talk about her is weird....

jessica is a hypocrite. like it or not she went back on what she said...she preached and said gripps of time she would never act sext and blah blah blah or show her stomach or dress sexy...she was saying how when mariah dressed sexy it hurt her...(mariah being 30) and now she is doing it at 21....alot of her fans feel betrayed and odnt like her ne more....u cant blame them...

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Sun May 06, 2001 12:25 pm

quote- you'd think Jess would know that there is NO possible way to keep a personal life private in the industry...She should know that, but I guess she is just that much of an airhead.

- sarah m gellar, katie holmes both have relationships in the industry and have managed to keep them private.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Sun May 06, 2001 12:38 pm

sarah is engaged to fpj...and katie is with chris kline...and they r dating ..what private..i am sure fred and sarah didnt want people to know but every1 does..if people didnt know about their relationship then u would have even known they were together....in hollywood nothing a secret....u cant do it...

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Sun May 06, 2001 12:59 pm

NO DETAILS! brad & jen, smg, katie holmes, there together, there in love, but u dont really know the story.
They dont brag, no more details about her personal life, i think thats what she meant.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 06, 2001 9:04 pm

I agree also. He keeps shooting himself in the foot when he open his mouth. Jessica should fired his ass as her manager for the botched up P.R. job he made, dumped her boy-toy Nick and go a different musicial direction.

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon May 07, 2001 4:08 am

Now this is interesting.

The original post made some good points there, some a bit questionable, but the point was made. I find them more believable than Joe. Joe sounds like your average fan using an exhausted excuse i'm sure we've all heard, the difference is, he's in the know, and should have ab etter explanation on Jessica.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 4:25 am

Jessica is like her father... they think they're better than the rest of the humanity

lvchottie8

Postby lvchottie8 » Mon May 07, 2001 7:54 am

did you notice that he never really addressed the questions that the fan raised? when the fan talked about the how they say one thing at one moment and the completely opposite thing at another time...he didnt even address that. he attacked her and not her comments...if he would have directly attacked her comments and not her as a person, i think i would have tended to be more on his side with this issue, because as he said, the fan does not KNOW Jessica...but at the same time, he didnt make himself any more credible...he made himself sound stupid, instead of the fan in my opinion.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 3:01 pm

I agree 100% with you lvchottie8

Return to “Jessica Simpson”