Free speech

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 4:28 am

This is a post that someone sent me. It was posted at Jessica Central Message Board and the person was banned:

------

Jessica Central Message Board

'I'm about to post my opinion, which we should all have. I'm giving the moderators all the permission they want to ban me. And before anyone jumps down my throat and tells me I'm wrong...hear me out. I've been a fan of Jessica since late 1998. I never was religious, but Jessica seemed real to me. There was something about her that told me she wouldn't be like Britney or Christina. She seemed to have respect for herself. I truly admired her. I wanted to be so much like her. And when she announced that her and Nick Lachey were dating, I was very happy for her. I loved Jessica. If anyone would have said anything bad about her, I would have told them off. No one could say anything bad about Jessica when I was around. However...in the past few months, since the FHM inccident...don't you love how they handled that? I mean no disrespect...but in all honesty...Joe and Jessica, both acted immaturely about the situation. In my opinion, this message board/website was created to get rid of the 'bad seeds' that didn't follow along with Jessica's new image. In away, it did just that. But what bothers me so much is, Jessica has taught us to love ourselves and that showing less was best. Now she goes and poses almost half nude and I hear 'We haven't seen anything yet.' It leads me to believe we've been betrayed. Even her new song has contradictions. Have we been mislead? Is Jessica just another product to be bought up? I'm sorry, but I believe so. If Jessica really cared about the music and her fans, she wouldn't have made this decision. And Joe can go on saying we were never true fans if we don't support her new image, but the truth is...a true fan can only support something they know is real. They can't support someone who seems confused and says one thing, but reacts differently. I hope the Simpsons will open their eyes and realize they have made a huge mistake...and one of the biggest mistakes was at the old message board when Joe acted like we were all inferior and stupid. That really hurt. Do you honestly think anyone would want to support someone who's father treated them like that? When Jessica's album is a huge flop, as most know it will be, Joe, please don't blame me or the other fans who have stopped supporting Jessica. It was the decisions you made and your actions. I'm waiting for the VH1 'One Hit Wonders' List to have Jessica on it...
So now as I have stated...moderators...ban me if you wish.'

------

I agree with that person. What do you think?

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon May 07, 2001 4:33 am

Wow... hmmm... things aren't looking good for Jessica.

:splat:

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 4:44 am

Yeap... and that kind of messages are posted everyday from different people. I could post you a million... She's losing a lot of fans

jess fan 16

Postby jess fan 16 » Mon May 07, 2001 4:44 am

Hi!!!!

I can see where you are coming from, but Jess is still the same girl, no mather what she wears, and when Joe says she is a brand new person, he probebly means shis more confident about herself, her music and her looks, is that a bad thing??? I think that that is a good example for all of us girls out there who are insicure about themselfs. A person doesn't change by what thay wear, it's whatthat counts... Her morals, being true to her fans (she still tells us everything, she only reacted to her fans with all the rumors and not to the press, doesn't that mean something???), being true to God and herself...it hasn't changed. Offcourse, when you are growing up you change, you get more aware of things, but her morals that make her such a good rolmodel hasn't changed, al least, tht's my opinion, I don't try to confince you to love Jess again or something.

Love

Sabine

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 4:53 am

You seem to konw her very well. Have you ever talked with her?

jess fan 16

Postby jess fan 16 » Mon May 07, 2001 5:00 am

Hi!!!!!

Offcourse I don't know her personely!!!! But you don't know her either, but you are reacting too!!! Everything we say in here is our opinion, and this is mine...Thank God we all got diffeerint opinions, or else we wouldn't have all this dicussions. I understand where you're coming from whit your opinion, I don't judge you're oinion or trying to change it, but I can tell you mean though!!!! I don't know her personally, but this is just my opinion on what I read about her, so!!!!

I hope we have cleared this out. If you want to talk further on this, just e-mail me...jess_fan16@hotmail.com, it's easyer than replying her everty time!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!

love

Sabine

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 5:10 am

Yeap, I respect all the opinions but I'm sure you don't wanna talk with me cos I have an anti Jessica site :P

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon May 07, 2001 5:15 am

I think the fans have problems knowing what is 'real' with Jessica. She sending out conflicting messages now.

jess fan 16

Postby jess fan 16 » Mon May 07, 2001 5:18 am

Hi!!!!!

Offcourse I want to talk to you...to see how lang I can hold it up!!!! I think it's interesting to hear other opinions about Jess. I don't care if you have a anti-website, I visited it!!!! I think it's cool!!!! It's just to bad that you are mad about bad mail deleted from the board of Jess site and that you delete mail from fans on your dite. You do the same thing!!!!

Love

Sabine

jess fan 16

Postby jess fan 16 » Mon May 07, 2001 5:19 am

Hi!!!!!

What kind of conlict messages do you mean??? Is it only the clothes thing, or other things as well???

Love

Sabine

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon May 07, 2001 5:21 am

To correctly illustrate, I'd have to bring up FHM. The article, pictures, and preious interviews Jessica has done.. then compare them with what's going on now. Unfortunately, even the Irresistible video clip is an indication of the conflicting messages she's giving off, or was not giving off at one time. :( I was at teh original official Jessica site, when FHM came out, it wasn't pretty.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 5:23 am

If you go to my gbook you'll see we delete those posts without email. Why fans never leave their email? I hate anonymous posts. When I sign a gbook a leave my email and url

jess fan 16

Postby jess fan 16 » Mon May 07, 2001 5:35 am

Hi!!!!!

So it is about her looks. I think (so this is my opinion) clothes do not change her personlaty, and I like her personelity and I'm not a fan for her clothes. Jess only shows her stomic, every artist does that, so why can't she??? Maybe she didn't like it at first and she does like it now, so let her wear it!!!!1 There are a lot of girls who dress far worse (do you see the rappers video's like oocie wally and stuff), so dplease don't judge her on her fathers actions or her clothes!!!!

And about het father, he only tries to pretect his daughter, is that such a bad thing????? I bed your father would do the same thing for you!!!! But I don't know about the whole stupid incident, what was that all about?????

O, and to the other post!!!!! I think it's so cool that you do let jess fans defend themselves on oyu're page!!!!

Love

Sabine

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Mon May 07, 2001 5:41 am

Actually no, it's not about her looks. It's about the principle of the thing. She said she wouldn't do one thing, and did it anyway. FHM and the photos, were the actual act of doing it, and a lot of former fans didn't like that, so left her.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 5:44 am

Yeap, I agree. She said she would never do some things she has done. That's the problem.

I have to go now
Bye

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Mon May 07, 2001 8:36 am

so have other people in the industry
would u like me to name them?
*get over it honey, focus your anger on something constructive*

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Mon May 07, 2001 10:38 am

jessicas seems like a mean person.she is the kinda person who is nice to ur face and talk sh** behind it....ie fhm interview....she judged britney and chris on what they wore and now its being done to her.she doesnt like it and neither does her family.pay back is a bitch....she should have shut her mouth. most of her fans r people who really dont like brit or chis....which is fine.but she is just the same as them....

jess should have judged the way she would have wanted to be judged
practice what she preached
and stop contradicting herself and take responsibility 4 her actions
say she has changed and she is different and that how she is growing as in artist...

i bet if she was more honest her fans wouldnt turn on her like they r...

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 2:38 pm

When have I said she is the only one who has changed? I talk about her bacause this is a Jessica Simpson message board, isn't it?

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Mon May 07, 2001 3:37 pm

u go out of your way to diss the girl! if u dont like someone then just F*** em off, forget about em.
waste of time and energy
sorry if that sounds mean :)

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 3:48 pm

Free speech... you know...

And making an anti site is not a waist of time. You cannot imagine how much of html I've learned in the last months. In the beginning I didn't know what was a frame :smiler:

Return to “Jessica Simpson”