joe on jessica lying about nick

deb
Advanced Member

joe on jessica lying about nick

Postby deb » Mon May 07, 2001 8:22 am

-joe

i just wanted to respond to those things that have been said regarding my comments:
1. i want to share what i responded to. The discussion was two fold. the person said that jessica was lying about her relationship with nick. they indicated that the whole relationship was publicity! first of all, eveyone has a right to an opinion. this is i like jessica or not, i think she sings wonderfully or not, i love what she had on or not. i don't have a problem with this. you do have a right to like or not like something. however, whether jessica's relationship with nick is truth or not is not an opinion, it is either true or not. i was simply saying that this person doesn't have enough information in order to make a statement not and opinion. an example: jessica is 5'4'. fact... if you came on this site and started saying that jessica was 5'8' and that she was lying to us that would not be an opinion but simply a false statement. you might say that in this picture or that video she looked 5'8'. that doesn't change the fact that she really is 5'4' just because it looked like it to you. my comment about friends was simply meaning someone that knew her intimately, in other words they have seen her in her shorts and no shoes just hanging out. someone stating a false statement under the idea it is simply an opinion is not acceptable. i hope you understand what i got upset about.

2. about rights on this site. this site is jessica's home, it is not a general public site. it would be like your home. i am sure you have heard you parents say 'you are not going to do that in my house....take it outside'. your house is the one place you can go and should always feel comfortable. you should never have to avoid going there because you do like what is happening there. that is the idea behind this site. this is jessica's house and she is inviting all of you to her house. please respect her home and make it a place she always feel comfortable coming. as a friend in someone's home, you can say i don't like that top or the thing you said, however, you always do it respecting that it is that persons home. however, you really don't have the right to go to jessica's house and call her a liar or a slut or that she doesn't love god anymore. these are things you can take outside this house all you want but not here. i hope you better understand what we are talking about.

i want you guys to feel free to come to jessica's house and love every moment being here!!!!

thanks,
Joe/jessdad

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Mon May 07, 2001 10:27 am

jessica is 5'3.....she even said so herself.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Mon May 07, 2001 2:45 pm

I don't agree with them in any of the points. The second one is so stupid...

celestias

Postby celestias » Mon May 07, 2001 10:00 pm

Ok, who else but me thinks that Joe is the biggest retard on earth? That post was not only long, wordy, and boring, but it made no sense at all! His post is very typical of what the Simpson family try to do though. He originally posted something rude and then reposts again to try to cover up and seem all nicey-nice so the fans won't get upset. Jessica should definately get rid of her dad- he seems way too controlling. Plus, the way that he talks about her in all of his posts is alittle weird. It doesn't sound like your normal father/daughter relationship. I know he is proud of her and everything but let's not go overboard!

Rick

Postby Rick » Tue May 08, 2001 12:18 am

Yea is that guy educated ?

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Tue May 08, 2001 9:12 am

he's a minister *lol*

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue May 08, 2001 11:45 am

hes a penis 2.....

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Wed May 09, 2001 1:16 pm

LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS MAN NEEDS TO GET MARRIED TO SHELLY KERNS!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”