jessicacentral fans annoying

celestias

jessicacentral fans annoying

Postby celestias » Mon May 07, 2001 10:18 pm

I hope no one gets mad at what I am about to write but I want to share my opinion about some things with all of you. Ok, I just visited jessicacentral.com and I have to say that her fans there are really annoying! First, I will not even get into their whole 'let's invent Nick and Jess stories'. It seems like they have no minds of their own and follow everything that Joe Simpson saids.. Joe Simpson is not GOD! Plus, if anyone says anything the least bit negative about Jessica they jump down your back and accuse you of not being a true fan. People on her MB really have no opinions... they just blindly follow and do what is told (ie. buy her album, make her #1, vote on TRL!). Joe saids that the website is like coming to Jessica's home and that she considers them all her friends. Her fans need a wake-up call!! I'm sorry, but I think that Jess does not consider these people who she has never met to be really friends- they are being used to build up her image and make her more popular! Am I the only one who is getting this feeling? The whole Simpson family uses mind games and subliminal messages to control the minds of her fans.. that's kinda scary!

For those of you who say that Jessica hasn't changed on the inside and still has the same morals and belief in God.. how exactly do you know this? Do any one of us personally know Jessica? I don't think so. The only thing we have to go on is by her interviews, appearances, and projectified image- and from what I can see, she seems like a hypocrite and has changed- for the worse. I'm not saying that her personal convinctions have changed, but it really does seem as if she is selling out to sell more records. Britney and Christina have been themselves from the beginning. They never put on this 'holier than everyone else' attitude. That is why I respect them a great deal. Jessica should start trying to be like herself!! I really feel as if she is trying to be what her father and management want her to be, and is not being honest with herself or with her fans.

Rick

Postby Rick » Tue May 08, 2001 12:17 am

i agree.....:)

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Tue May 08, 2001 9:04 am

Yes, I read what Erica posted at her site and I agree 100% with her. Fans are blind and stupid. They say I will go to hell for making an anti site... sad...

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue May 08, 2001 11:48 am

no1 is going to hell...

i think joe and jess...r more than father and daughter if u catch my drift..

their relationship is weird....

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue May 08, 2001 3:07 pm

eww! why would you say that ILCAAB?

Return to “Jessica Simpson”