FALSE opinion about Jessica

deb
Advanced Member

FALSE opinion about Jessica

Postby deb » Thu May 10, 2001 8:52 am

(this was posted by a moderator of JCMB)

CJ, look, you're entitled to your opinion about many things in life, but when you state a FALSE opinion about Jessica I have to take exception to that. I KNOW Jess, Joe, Tina and Ashlee and have known them for 5 years. I spent time with them in Nov. 1999 when she came to Houston with Ricky Martin. I have talked to Joe in the past few months and I can tell you I KNOW THEM. I don't say that to brag but to let you know, take it from someone that knows them, she is the 'same person' she always has been. When I heard her voice on the phone on TRL I was reminded of the way she was in high school, so fun, full of life and a girl with tremendous morals and values. So don't let her choreography, outfits, etc sway you to thinking she's not the same, because she is. I used to work with Joe on staff at a church and I know exectly what he's talking about when he says 'living in a glass house is hard'. It sux, and people in the spot light have to deal with that on a bigger level than the rest of do.

Nobody's perfect, Jesus knew that first hand. When a woman was caught *in the act* of adultry, the religious leaders brought her to Jesus and told him the law commanded them to stone her (kill her) and then they asked Jesus what did He think they should do to her. After He paused a minute, he looked up at them and said, 'Let him who is without sin (someone who is perfect) throw the first stone'. No one threw a stone at her and her life was changed as Jesus forgave her and she turned her life around. But my point is this, until we are *perfect* (like Jesus was) we can't judge or 'throw stones' at other people.

Again, you are entitled to your opinion about a lot of things, but when you judge or question someone's character, that's a whole nother story.

So be a true fan of Jess if you want, if not, go on about your life. If you ever see me or AJF leave the message board because of something going on then I would question things, but if he and I are still here supporting Jess, then you should be able to trust us and hang in there too.

I hope you choose to stay with us. It's gonna be a fun ride!!!

God Bless,
MM

Return to “Jessica Simpson”