Jessica Simpson vs mandy moore

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Jessica Simpson vs mandy moore

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu May 10, 2001 6:40 pm

eonline.com/Features/Features/Heatwave2001/Music/MooreSimpson/index.htmlhttp://www.eonline.com/Features/Features/H...pson/index.html

In a Nutshell: Rejected by The Mickey Mouse Club, the Texan developed her singing skills in the local Baptist church. Today, the cleavage- and navel-baring (but virginity-flaunting) songbird reminds us of a Britney Spears knockoff.
The New Album: Irresistible
Release Date: May 29, 2001
First Single: 'Irresistible,' a lively pop number about a cute boy.
The Boyfriend: 98 Degrees member Nick Lachey. Though word is she may be washing the Herbal Essences pitchman out of her hair.
Crossover Appeal: The WB is producing a TV series based on her life.
Out of the Mouths of Babes: In Teen People's 'Hottest 25 Stars Under 25' story, Simpson said, 'The record is a way to the next level, and it shows off a part of me that I've wanted people to see for the longest time.' Do we sense a Britney-style faux striptease coming on at this year's MTV Music Awards? Here's to break-away pants...

vs

In a Nutshell: The li'l patriot was once known as 'National Anthem Girl' for her performances of 'The Star Spangled Banner' at local Orlando sporting events. Usually keeps her cleavage and belly button to herself (unless she's on the cover of YM, natch).
The New Album: Mandy Moore
Release Date: June 19, 2001
First Single: 'In My Pocket,' a lively pop number about how she likes to be treated by cute boys.
The Boyfriend: Wilmer Valderrama, 'Fez' from That '70s Show. Guarantees plenty of retro clothing stolen from wardrobe--and trouble. (He's 21 and can, like, totally buy beer.).
Crossover Appeal: MTV is launching a music and movie celebrity show for her to host.
Out of the Mouths of Babes: Her first movie role is as a hair-pulling snob in The Princess Diaries, even though modesty and subtlety are key elements of the Neutrogena spokesmodel's squeaky-clean image. 'Sometimes,' she told YM, 'it's just so much more sexy to leave something to the imagination.' And sometimes not.

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Thu May 10, 2001 11:01 pm

i dislike mandys music! it sux, i hated so real, that song is so annyoying.
i perfer jessica and her music

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Fri May 11, 2001 5:17 am

I like the version Mandy did of I wanna be with you :?

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Fri May 11, 2001 7:26 am

yeah, thats actually the only song i've liked of hers.
All the rest.........annoying!
candy, walk me home, SO REAL, that song was terrible.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 13, 2001 3:10 pm

I predict that Mandy will laid the smackdown on Jessica's candy ass by giving her the 'Rock Bottom' and The people's elbow.

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Sun May 13, 2001 3:43 pm

Neither

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sun May 13, 2001 5:43 pm

mandy moore is so much better!!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”