message from our friend Nick Lachey of 98 degrees.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

message from our friend Nick Lachey of 98 degrees.

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 13, 2001 7:39 pm

Here's the important message from our friend Nick Lachey of 98 degrees.

Dear Fans

First of all, allow me to address the Jessica issue. Jessica and I did not break up. We just decided to spend some time apart and explore other interest in other people<Uh, huh. We believe you on that one there..LOL!>. Jessica and I are still very much in love but we just felt that this was the best for our relationship, since it's been getting rough with our schedules and such.<We know Nick, we feel your pain...snicker!>. Secondly, I'd like to address the fact that you guys should not believe everything that you hear. Rumours had the tendency to hurt people. I for one am appalled that some you wether you are in the 98 Degrees board or even this board<JSMB Board> to think that Jessica and I have taken this break because it is thought that I'm secretly seeing someone else, or O decided to see other people because I'm not getting laid.<If you were Nick Lachey, dating someone like Jessica for 3yrs and not having sex for that time period, you'll see someone else too!> <Now here comes the best part folks!> Sex is not an important matter in a relationship for me and Jessica<Really Nick! Can you tell us why it's not important? Hmmm?> What is important to us in our relationship is love, trust, and honor. I can hope that you accept that aspect of our relationship, and wether or not we're doing that. Sex is a beautiful thing that is personal<Tell that to your honey next time when she's opens her big mouth about saving her virginity till marrage bit for the unteemph time>. Thanks

-Nick

Is this guy 'whipped' or what? First of all, I had no problem for Jessica and Nick had a relationship if they both agree the same way about saving sex till marriage part. However, in a recent People Magazine Interview, Nick said admittably, that abstaince of Jessica part had fustrated him and it put a strain on his relationship with her. I feel is this; If you're REALLY love someone that you really care for that person and you having sex, then nothing else matters. I'm just tired of these two clowns making idiots out of themselves that sex not important for them when they know pretty well that IT IS! And it showed. Personally, I don't believe Nick or his statements. Judging from he had said, the relationship is defintely OVER but not officially.

(Edited by MooseMan at 7:34 am on May 14, 2001)

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Sun May 13, 2001 7:48 pm

Duh, it's not him!!!!!!!!!! He didn't even know his own brother's wedding date!!!!!!!!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 13, 2001 8:09 pm

How do you know that's not him sister? Can you enlighten us on this matter here? And who gives a crap about whether or not he not know his brother's wedding.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 13, 2001 8:10 pm

or his wedding date<Excuse me>.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 13, 2001 8:26 pm

hey, did some checking. you're right though. His brother Drew did got marrried on Oct. 17th last year. But that's doesn't means he's not the real deal. If he isn't, that's kinda shady for that person misleading Jessica's fans like that. Shameful<but I love it!>

(Edited by MooseMan at 7:28 am on May 14, 2001)

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Mon May 14, 2001 4:13 pm

Hun, why are you here? Your a male if I'm not mistaken, right? As far as I know, most males do not listen to pop, have any knowledge of pop or pop stars, and certainly do not spend their time online at pop message boards.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon May 14, 2001 6:11 pm

Hey luv, where do you getting off on that garbage that most males don't listen to pop music or don't have any knowledge in pop stars? What country where you born in? That's kinda stereotyping for what you're saying don't you think? I have more knowledge in pop music than you believe and I go WAY BACK before you were even born. Not only I followed today's pop stars like Eminem, Destiny's Child, Matchbox 20, Shaggy, Pearl Jam and or course your hero Jessica, but I also followed acts that payed the way to todays acts from early rock music to Motown, and R&B acts Aretha Franklin in the 60's; to 70's like Led Zeppln, Eric Clapton and The Bee Gees, Chic etc; To DuranDuran, LL Cool J, Lionel Richie and Blondie in the 80's and Soundgarden, Nirvana, Snoop Dogg etc. I can go on and on. Now who doesn't have knowedge in pop music eh?

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Mon May 14, 2001 6:28 pm

I never said you have no knowledge of pop music. I said, I find it sad that you do have knowledge of pop music. And I'm referring to pop such as Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Nsync and the like. If your a male, an older male, and you listen to or have knowledge of the pop I'm referring to, I question your masculinity. Any male I know, would say your a sissy.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue May 15, 2001 6:07 pm

Quote: from luv4nl on 5:28 am on May 15, 2001[br]I never said you have no knowledge of pop music. I said, I find it sad that you do have knowledge of pop music. And I'm referring to pop such as Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Nsync and the like. If your a male, an older male, and you listen to or have knowledge of the pop I'm referring to, I question your masculinity. Any male I know, would say your a sissy.
 Me? Sissy? Man! You know what's REALLY sad luv, that you don't know what you're talking about. Whomever told you that some males who has knowledge in pop music is a sissy, must have scrambled eggs for brains and doesn't have nothing to do but blamed others for their failure. Baby I'm all man and I do not play fudgemuncher with my fellow male counterparts. Speaking of which, why don't you ask your favor male star Nick Lachey(since your intials 'nl' of your handle stands for his name), that he went the gay way since he didn't banged his ex-flame for the past 3 years.  

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:09 am on May 16, 2001)

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:11 am on May 16, 2001)

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:13 am on May 16, 2001)

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Tue May 15, 2001 6:42 pm

No one told me this. It's obvious, not many males care for pop. You do not need to defend your masculinity to me. Ask my favorite male star Nick Lachey that he went the gay? Did this make sense to you when you typed it? Anyhow, I see where your getting at. Calling Jessica my 'hero' and Nick my 'favorite male star.' I enjoy Jessica's music and respect what she and Nick have. But I'm not an ignorant teenybopper and there's no need to talk to me as if I am. Why are you concerned with Nick and Jessica's sex (or lack of) life? I would hope an older male would have more important issues. Anyhow...

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed May 16, 2001 1:07 pm

Quote: from luv4nl on 12:42 am on May 16, 2001[br]No one told me this. It's obvious, not many males care for pop. You do not need to defend your masculinity to me. Ask my favorite male star Nick Lachey that he went the gay? Did this make sense to you when you typed it? Anyhow, I see where your getting at. Calling Jessica my 'hero' and Nick my 'favorite male star.' I enjoy Jessica's music and respect what she and Nick have. But I'm not an ignorant teenybopper and there's no need to talk to me as if I am. Why are you concerned with Nick and Jessica's sex (or lack of) life? I would hope an older male would have more important issues. Anyhow...
Luv, again you're speaking from pure ignorance. Are you saying that if males that don't care about pop music, then they don't really listen to it at all? I'll ask you again, where do you get that info from states that most males don't care about pop music. Can you prove it to me? Most likely you won't! You respect Jessica, Nick and their music, hey! More power to you. I had to admit, Jessica's a goood singer. I just have a problem for she stands for and then compromised her values by dressing like a 'slut' just to look good.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed May 16, 2001 1:08 pm

Your move my luv<LOL!>.

(Edited by MooseMan at 12:10 am on May 17, 2001)

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Wed May 16, 2001 3:55 pm

I'm not saying males never listen to pop music. But I don't see it as their preference. I can't say I've seen many males driving down the street with Nsync or Britney Spears blasting out of their car stereo. Nevertheless, on an online message board discussing these pop stars. I have nothing to prove. I'm simply stating what I know.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed May 16, 2001 9:25 pm

First of all luv, I don't listen to sugar-coated music like Jessica, or Britney's, NSync or 98 degrees while driving. I listen to music that moves me, lryics that tells the stories about life whether is happy, sad, or feeling angry. It don't had necessary to be romantic. Right now as I'm typing to you, I'm listened to a rock classic called 'Sounds of Silence' by Paul Simon and  Art Garfunkel. It's way before your time, but it's considered one of rock's greatest hits of all time. It's very moving. you should listen one of these days when you get a chance. Then you know what's real music is all about.

(Edited by MooseMan at 9:15 am on May 17, 2001)

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Wed May 16, 2001 10:10 pm

I can't say I've seen many males driving down the street with Nsync or Britney Spears blasting out of their car stereo.
that would be funny!! haha

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed May 16, 2001 10:15 pm

Oh yeah! very funny. <LOL!>

luv4nl

Postby luv4nl » Thu May 17, 2001 2:49 pm

'I don't listen to sugar-coated music like Jessica, or Britney's, NSync or 98 degrees while driving.'

Good to know. And I know sugar-coated pop is not real music. I do not listen to only pop.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Fri May 18, 2001 6:43 am

::: I love Simon & Garfunkel :::

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri May 18, 2001 2:03 pm

The last group lryics of sounds of silence fits Jessica's fans when they worship her to a T

'And the people bow and pray
to a neon-god they made......
and the sign flashed out it's warning
and the words that it was forming......
and the sign said 'The words of the prophets
are written on the subway walls...tamden halls'
Whispered in the sounds of silence.'

--- Paul Simon

Rick

Postby Rick » Sat May 19, 2001 5:51 pm

Hey I am a MALE DJ..and I play (and like) pop music all the time...

I have their CD's.....

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun May 20, 2001 2:30 pm

Quote: from Rick on 4:51 am on May 20, 2001[br]Hey I am a MALE DJ..and I play (and like) pop music all the time...

I have their CD's.....

Right on Rick! Each to it's own.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”