Why don't you all leave Jessica alone?!

AngelsBabyAlways

Why don't you all leave Jessica alone?!

Postby AngelsBabyAlways » Mon May 28, 2001 5:50 pm

Why don't you all leave Jessica alone?! She came into this business at 17 and was shy. She is going to be 21 in a month.... she's grown up. This 'new look' is fine. She looks great. For those who say she's a fat trampy Britney wanna be..... you're pathetic. Is this what you do with your life? Come on to an mb to insult an artist who has worked her ass off to get where she is now. She still has an amazing voice, you people have heard a total of one song from her new album and you say she's wasting her voice! Give her a break! It is jealousy... why else would you waste your time with the insults over and over again?

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Tue May 29, 2001 12:17 am

Britney's not a tramp.

isn't coming in this thread again

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue May 29, 2001 1:58 am

Quote: from AngelsBabyAlways on 6:50 pm on May 28, 2001[br]Why don't you all leave Jessica alone?! ... For those who say she's a fat trampy Britney wanna be..... you're pathetic. Is this what you do with your life? Come on to an mb to insult an artist who has worked her ass off to get where she is now...

um you ask us to leave jessica alone but yet you insult britney. didn't you just state 'Is this what you do with your life? Come on to an mb to insult an artist who has worked her ass off to get where she is now.'. your basicly bitching to yourself.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Tue May 29, 2001 5:58 am

I don't like Britney but she has more talent than Jessica. That's why she is on the top and not Miss Simpson.
It's typical in Jessica fans dissing Britney or Christina. I recieve a lot of emails saying 'why do you diss Jessica? Leave Jessica alone Diss Britney, she's a bitch and Jessica is wonderful'. I cannot understand that phobia

gemini1501

Postby gemini1501 » Tue May 29, 2001 7:26 am

angelbaby-i don't like her becuz she is a hypocrite and went back on what she said she believed in.i am not jealous of someone who sells out for more fame.

AngelsBabyAlways

Postby AngelsBabyAlways » Tue May 29, 2001 1:40 pm

First of all, I'm not dissing Britney or Christina. Christina is my favorite singer, and I am also a very big fan of Britney. I was just saying that everyone claims she is trying to be Britney when she isn't. There was no insult there. And why do you think she 'sold out'? Because almost three years ago when she was much younger and less confident she said she wasn't going to show her stomach? We've all grown up and changed our minds about some things, just like Jess did about dressing sexier. She wasn't ready to then. You should all get off her back about this. Remember that it's not your life, it's hers.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue May 29, 2001 9:20 pm

Quote: from AngelsBabyAlways on 7:40 pm on May 29, 2001[br]First of all, I'm not dissing Britney or Christina. Christina is my favorite singer, and I am also a very big fan of Britney. I was just saying that everyone claims she is trying to be Britney when she isn't. There was no insult there.  And why do you think she 'sold out'? Because almost three years ago when she was much younger and less confident she said she wasn't going to show her stomach? We've all grown up and changed our minds about some things, just like Jess did about dressing sexier. She wasn't ready to then. You should all get off her back about this. Remember that it's not your life, it's hers.

Angel, Jessica had brought it all to herself when she's braging many times out in public about her virginity, her relationship and her religion. That's why she's being criticized for. Although we're not knocking on those three things that is important to her, but she's making a total ass out of herself by talking those issues. What she really needs is a complete make up by changing her musicial direction, stop being a 'Britney' clone, get rid of her dad as her manager and get rid of Nick. Those are the 4 important things that is hampering her career if she wants to be taken seriously as a artist.

gemini1501

Postby gemini1501 » Wed May 30, 2001 6:31 am

angelbabyalways-she is a hypocrite becuz she was also talking crap about brit and chris in the same article she was dressing like them.plus-have can she sleep at night?she just proved it's not about talent. she comes out with a killer voice and no skin, she doesn't do well.then, she tones her vocal way back and shows such major body,suddenly she's at number 2 at TRL?yeah,it's really about who she is on the inside.how can she look in the mirror knowing she's only selling because of her clothes?

stefdancer

Postby stefdancer » Wed May 30, 2001 9:05 pm

You know everyone says someone is more talented than the other and dresses better than the other they are both very talented and beautiful and i support and like both brit and jessica and wish everyone would stop trashing brit when talking about jess and the other way around it is just not right.

AngelsBabyAlways

Postby AngelsBabyAlways » Thu May 31, 2001 1:38 pm

Thank you stefdancer, that is what I'm trying to say!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”