Jessica Simpson in-store appearances

Rick

Jessica Simpson in-store appearances

Postby Rick » Sat Jun 02, 2001 6:08 pm

JESSICA SIMPSON is planning to make two in-store appearances to promote her new CD Irresistible. It's coming out on Tuesday, June 5th, and on that day, she'll be signing copies of it at the Wiz at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey. But check this out -- fans who buy the album that day will also get a free ticket to see Jessica open for 'N SYNC that night at Giants Standium.

The following day, June 6th, Jessica will be at the Virgin Megastore in Burbank, California to sign copies of the album.

Starting tomorrow at either one of those stores, you can pre-purchase the CD and receive a wristband guranteeing your place in line to meet Jessica. It's first-come, first-served, and wristbands are limited, so plan accordingly.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sat Jun 02, 2001 10:35 pm

do you think this album has what it takes to go to #1?

i'm not really impressed with her new song

Wraith
Advanced Member

Postby Wraith » Sun Jun 03, 2001 12:50 am

I think it'll debut around the #15 area. MTV has really been promoting it pretty well, on TRL and they show the commercial for it during the show too. I don't think she has the power to get a number 1 debut right now when the typcial #1s sell around 700,000 on the openning week.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Jun 03, 2001 8:46 pm

i'd be surprise if she breaks into the top 10

Return to “Jessica Simpson”