nick in jessica's liner notes?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

nick in jessica's liner notes?

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jun 08, 2001 1:42 am

To those people who got Jess' new album, I was wondering if she said anything about Nick in her thank-you's??? Does anyone know how long they've been 'broken-up'?

deb
Advanced Member

Postby deb » Fri Jun 08, 2001 2:38 am

[Irresistible (Jessica's Thank Yous)]

'I sing because I'm happy. I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me.'

Ever since I was a young girl singing has always been an act of worship. I can't even remember it being about the beauty of melody. The beauty lies in the heart of the voice. When I sing it is from the depths of my soul. People always ask, 'How does that voice come out of you?' I answer, 'It's not my voice you're hearing. I am just the instrument being played. The Lord directs my every move. It is in him I trust.'

No matter where this record takes my career, the song in my heart always stays with my God and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for my gifts, I am equipped, use me.

There are so many precious people in my life it is so hard to collect my thougts and find a place to begin. I'll start by thanking the three people who mean the most to me in my life - Dad, Mom and Ashlee. The sacrifices y'all have made for my success leave with a debt that could never repaid. GOD HAS BLESSED OUR FAMILY WITH SO MUCH. Dad - I don't deserve the amount of love you cover me in. Through everything, all the stress, all the joy, I will always know that there is no one who loves me more than you. What can I say - I'm Daddy's lil' girl. Mom - my bestest friend in the world. I can barely function if I don't have your input. You make me a better person inside and out. You have so many talents. Thank you for creating my image and being such a beautiful role model. Ashlee - I love it that we aren't just sisters, we are friends. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Life has so much to offer you. I enjoy sitting back and watching you become an amazing woman. To the rest of my family - y'all are my support group and my prayer warriors. I love each and every one of y'all more than anything in my life.

To my friends, my true friends, y'all know who you are. Thanks for listening to my complaints and putting up with my schedule. More importantly, thank you for sharing in my joy. It doesn't get any better than y'all (Cooper, Stephanie, Mikey - thanks for all the late night phone conversations). A special thanks to Jessie. I love who you have become and I am so proud to be a part of your life. Nicholas, your love feels so good to my soul. I love you more.

I have never been more proud of something I've done creatively! Thanks to Tommy Mottola. Your direction has led me to a new place in life, a confident one. You have shown me how to reach in and believe. I have become a better artist because of your talents. Thank you!
A deep thanks to Donnie lenner, I am so privileged to be a part of your label. Thank you for your input and creativity. Thanks to: Will Botwin, Charlie Walk, John Ingrassia, Teresa LaBarbera Whites, Yvette Noel-Schure, Josh Zieman, Larry Jenkins, Lee Leipsner, Tom Aaron, Dave Toomey, Gary Fisher, Michelle Welch, Camille Yorrick...geez, it could go on and on. Let's put it this way - Thanks to my 2nd family - The Columbia Family around the world.

Chris Apostle - I couldn't have kept sane without you. You are the best! Cory Rooney - my teddy bear - I love you so much. Your friendship, your stories and your talent definitely have become a part of me. Thank you. Special thanks to Rob, Greg and Dave. To all of my producers: Cory Rooney, Ric Wake, Rhett Lawrence, Rodney Jerkins, Walter A, Louis Biancaniello, Sam Watters, Loren Dawson, BAG, Arnthor and Steven Morales.

Marc Anthony - there is no one better than you. You inspire me. To all of my crew: Ullee, Gianandrea, Rebecca, Steven, Deborah, Ken, Andrea and of course momma. You all keep me looking professional. Thanks! To all of my dancers, being on the road everyday is hard, but with you all around it is the best place in the world. Daniel, my favorite choreographer, I owe so much to you. Through your eyes I found confidence. I saw who I could become and who I will be.

Thanks to David Levin, Paul Schindler, Eric Gatoff, Rob Light, Linda Spetien, Tom Hicks, Connie Bodie, Kevin Havey and Mark Weglinski. You all work so hard. Trust me, I couldn't do it without you guys.

And of course my incredible management team - Joe Simpson, Randy Hoffman, Erin Alexander 'I love you', Ken Helie, and everyone at Hoffman Entertainment. My career has changed immensely since you came on board.
I love you tons!!!!

Lastly, my fans. You all inspire my every move. I am who I am because of you. I love you.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

*EVERYONE IN THE WORLD*

from - envyla.net/irresistible

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jun 08, 2001 11:15 am

Thanks deb. I hope they get back together soon!! :(

coco1515

Postby coco1515 » Tue Jun 12, 2001 8:35 pm

I'm so confused so she didn't thank Nick at all - in the 98 degrees Revelation CD he pratically praised her and said that she was his 'everything' i think htat htis whole break up thing is alittle fishy - maybe they are doing it for publicity - anymore all people talk about is justin and britney no more jessica and nick??????

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:01 pm

Quote: from coco1515 on 2:35 am on June 13, 2001[br]I'm so confused so she didn't thank Nick at all - in the 98 degrees Revelation CD he pratically praised her and said that she was his 'everything' i think htat htis whole break up thing is alittle fishy - maybe they are doing it for publicity - anymore all people talk about is justin and britney no more jessica and nick??????

Nicholas, your love feels so good to my soul. I love you more.

stefdancer

Postby stefdancer » Sat Jun 16, 2001 5:29 pm

She does thank nick read jessicairresistables post!

And about the break up today on much music they had a show that went backstage at their concert and some fans got to meet them and one of the girls asked if the rumors of jessica and him breaking up were true and he said yes they did break up but that it is not a big deal they are just going to focus on their careers right now!

mollie04

Postby mollie04 » Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:58 pm

thanks for posting those!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”