John Norris said that Jessica & Nick are officially over

vivifygrrl

John Norris said that Jessica & Nick are officially over

Postby vivifygrrl » Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:27 pm

Just thought you Jessica fans might want to know, I just saw on GAYRL (TRL) .. the news thing, John Norris said that Jessica & Nick are officially over.. Cause 'Jessica wants to work on her career' or something...LOL.. Oh well! Who cares! :P

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:51 pm

I don't know, I don't think I would give up Nick because of a career. Why couldn't she have both? They are in the same business after all.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Jun 08, 2001 7:50 pm

I agree with Jenna. Why would she give up a relationship to focus on her career when they're both in the music business? Saw her on 'Leno' last night, and told him that she's defintely looking for someone else at her upcoming birthday bash. Guys, it's offical; SHE'S AVAILABLE!!!

PlayTheHarlots

Postby PlayTheHarlots » Sat Jun 09, 2001 1:55 am

Ya know, i just recently thought jess was better without nick, and nick was better without jess. I guess in the end it's all a win-win situation. Or maybe two wrongs don't make a right, but it does make things even. Well, hey, at least there's going to be a story to tell the grandkids!!!!!!!

PlayTheHarlots

Postby PlayTheHarlots » Sat Jun 09, 2001 1:57 am

Oh, and another thing. I hate to say it.......but maybe, just maybe, 'beyond a reasonable doubt,' whatever it means......I think i hear 'publicity stunt.' Just a few thoughts for the mind.......but if u say it's not, i'll believe u........

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Sat Jun 09, 2001 9:28 am

I found several reports that Nick WAS at Jessica's release party on Mon. the 4th. and she was on ET last night that they are on a 'little Break' so she can find strength within herself to keep going and not have to rely on someone to help her through the low times. She 's doing this to grow up and mature, it may be a good thing for their relationship in the future! Don't count those two lovebirds out yet!

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Sat Jun 09, 2001 10:48 am

do you really believe what you say? come on!

PlayTheHarlots

Postby PlayTheHarlots » Sat Jun 09, 2001 1:10 pm

I think until Jessica gives everyone a straight answer on a consistent basis, we're all going to keep wondering. and i'm kinda tired of talking about it...so i guess for now they've just 86ed it......

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Jun 10, 2001 2:30 pm

[quote]Quote: from jessicairresistible on 3:28 pm on June 9, 2001[br]<<I found several reports that Nick WAS at Jessica's release party on Mon. the 4th. >>

Wrong! Contradly to those reports, Nick was NOT at the Teen People release party on that day for he was currently on tour w/ his band 98 degrees. However, reports did confirmed that Nick and Jessica got together over the first weekend of June, but not at her party. Sorry to bust your bubble Jess, cause I know you've wanted to see them get back together but face the facts honey......THE RELATIONSHIP'S OVER! THROUGH! FINISHED!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

(Edited by MooseMan at 1:33 am on June 11, 2001)

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Sun Jun 10, 2001 3:07 pm

Well, first of all my name isn't Jess! But thanks anyway!
Second, people saw Nick there and he was happy!
Third, you said they got together that weekend! How can you then say their relationship is over???????!!!!!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Jun 10, 2001 3:22 pm

[<<Well, first of all my name isn't Jess! But thanks anyway!
Second, people saw Nick there and he was happy!
Third, you said they got together that weekend! How can you then say their relationship is over???????!!!!!!>>

Hey you nicknamed your handle, so I got the right whatever I say. Also, she says so in recent interview with Access Hollywood that Nick and her gor together durning her tour at Philadelphia. Your reports that Nick was at the party were wrong! I already checked my sources and they said he wasn't. Sorry.

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:25 am on June 11, 2001)

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Sun Jun 10, 2001 7:12 pm

either way, they were together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jun 10, 2001 8:48 pm

Your sources Mooseman? lol. It's always your 'sources.' Cut the bs. Jessica and Nick are not together at the moment. Wether they ever get back together or not...only time will tell.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:48 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 7:48 am on June 11, 2001[br]Your sources Mooseman? lol. It's always your 'sources.' Cut the bs. Jessica and Nick are not together at the moment. Wether they ever get back together or not...only time will tell.

Hey ehp! you're not up to date on news as of late I see. Also, I don't revealed my 'sources'. Just say that I know people in very high places, if you know what I mean.

Hayle

Postby Hayle » Thu Jun 14, 2001 2:32 pm

Well, I don't know much about Jess and her dates (and this must actually be my first post on her board), but here's an article I found in the June 2001 issue of Cosmopolitan:

'Jessica Simpson is rehearsing dance routines in a San Fernando, California, studio for the first video off her new album, 'Hot Like Fire', out this month. And unlike some of her rivals, Jessica keeps messing up the moves. 'Surprisingly, I've never really danced much - but I'm going to start,' Simpson explains. It's her appetite for trying new things that marks a change in this once teen-queen's style. With 'Fire', Simpson, 21, shows a sassier, sexier side. 'This record is about who I am now,' she says. 'The music is edgier, and I'm all grown up.' Nevertheless, she hasn't lost all of her, uh, sweetness. Famous for advocating premarital abstinence, she and hottie beau Nick Lachey (of 98 Degrees) are still heading toward a white wedding. 'We haven't set a date yet,' Simpson says, 'but it won't be too far off because I don't know how much longer we can wait!' In the meantime, the pint-size pop star knows how to keep things steamy without doing the deed. 'Nick thinks the fact that I'm a virgin is the sexiest thing in the world,' she says. Nuptials aside, Simpson is ready to take her career to the next level. 'I want to be a music diva,' she proclaims. 'I want my voice to go down in history.' '

Hope you enjoyed! But as far as I'm concerned, the 'it's hard to wait' argument reminds me of someone else ... ;)

Much love,  

Hayle

Postby Hayle » Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:24 pm

I don't really know what to say about that, especially that she's everything but known over here - some radio stations just start programming 'Irresistible' but that's pretty all. I just thought you guys might be interested.

Much love,

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:45 pm

<<When Jess was on much music she said her and Nick are infact broken up, she said something about not seeing him in 3 months and that they are still best friends and you never know, he might be the man she she's gonna marry... blah! something like that.>>

Talking about 'Dazed and Confused'. When Jess made that statement about Nick 'is the love of her life', everyone thought it would put an end to the rumors. Since then she's been giving out cryptic statements from 'she's marrying him some day' to looking for a 'cute guy' on her 21st birthday bash. Weird.

<<If they get back together i'll be surprised. Considering she said she wanted to find a 'Hot guy' at her B-day party on Leno. It doesn't seem like she's planning on getting back with Nick to me...>>

Nope! I been said this many time before; She made Nick to ran away from her. Had she would've kept her mouth shut about the relationship, virginity and all that, they would still been together right now. You don't see Britney and Justin talk about their relationship a lot...And they're still together.

Nuff said.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jun 16, 2001 6:03 pm

Quote: from broksbaby2000 on 1:55 am on June 17, 2001[br]Hey Jessica said her and Nick were taking a break but that they still loved each other so much and they are not offically over they just needed time apart

Take a break my ass! It's OVER...KAPUT...FINISHED!!! Read the 'Jaw-Dropping report' posted here.

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:04 am on June 17, 2001)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Jun 16, 2001 10:57 pm

guys, this subject is getting old.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Jun 17, 2001 12:37 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:57 am on June 17, 2001[br]guys, this subject is getting old.

Too bad you don't wan't to hear it<LOL!>.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jun 17, 2001 3:38 pm

lol what? you more than anyone needs to get over it. your obsessing over this too much. who gives a f*ck wether they're together or not? who gives a f*ck why?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Jun 17, 2001 5:03 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:38 am on June 18, 2001[br]lol what? you more than anyone needs to get over it. your obsessing over this too much. who gives a f*ck wether they're together or not? who gives a f*ck why?

Look who's being obsessive when defending someone who never gives out straight answers to people who interviews her or her fans. Personally, I don't respect Jessica as a artist because she's part of trend that Britney and Christina had laid out for her. Corporate record companies (Like Sony, her record company for example), manufactured pop artists like Jessica into robots to follow those trends. And that's sad because she's should follow her talents that's best suited for her, not based on her dad and Tommy Mottola's wishes. I said it in previous post(s); I would like to see Jessica to take a radical musicial direction and fire her dad Joe as her manager because he's not acting on her best interests. To further complating things, he's a ordained pastor and he's in consisant conflict of himself of what music she should sing based on his judeo-christian values. He had said it himself (on the Jessica Central message board) when he'd hear the 'Irresisitble' demo.  Simply put, Joe Simpson is in the wrong business. So ehp, if think I obsessiving this too much, that's is my reason.

Nuff said.

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:29 am on June 18, 2001)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:44 pm

'I don't respect Jessica as a artist because she's part of trend that Britney and Christina had laid out for her.'

Jessica's not a part of a trend. She was signed to Columbia before Christina or Britney were ever known. Wether Brit or Chris had popped on to the scene she would have came out with a record anyways.

I have nothing to say about Joe. I don't like him either. But he's her father and she's going to always trust him.

So your dislike for Jessica and her father is your reason for over obessing her relationship with Nick? Get over it.

(Edited by ehp03 at 12:46 am on June 18, 2001)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:32 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 12:44 am on June 18, 2001[br]'I don't respect Jessica as a artist because she's part of trend that Britney and Christina had laid out for her.'

<<Jessica's not a part of a trend. She was signed to Columbia before Christina or Britney were ever known. Wether Brit or Chris had popped on to the scene she would have came out with a record anyways.>>

Britney and Christina had already had several #1 hits along w/ their #1 albums which sold almost 20 million copies combined in record time. Jessica on the other hand, never had any #1 hit on her last album which sold just a measly 3 million, which took 2 1/2 years to achieved (HELLO???)  Although she did scored her top 10 hit 'I Will Always Love You Forever', but her last two hits, 'I think I'm In Love' and 'Where You Are'(w/ Jolly ol' Nick) peaked at #20 and #60 respectly(Pitiful!)

<<I have nothing to say about Joe. I don't like him either. But he's her father and she's going to always trust him.>>

I  never implied that she should not trust him bacause she's her dad and always will be. I'm just saying that she should hired talented managers that would be on her best interests. Just take a look at Country Singer LeAnn Rimes fighting w/ her dad in court. He managed her career and lookedwhat happened it went all down hill from there.

<<So your dislike for Jessica and her father is your reason for over obessing her relationship with Nick? Get over it.>>  

Ehp, you're so full of it! In case you wonder, it was Jessica is being obsessive of her relationship w/ Nick. That's why they're not together now. If he did video taped potential girlfriends, I don't blamed him.  I would sone the same thing if my girl doesn't want to give it up. <LOL!>

(Edited by ehp03 at 12:46 am on June 18, 2001)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Mon Jun 18, 2001 10:01 pm

It's obvious Jessica hasn't been as successful. But her success has nothing to do with the point you were trying to make about Jessica following a trend. I agree, she shouldn't have her dad as her manager. I believe he's doing more damage to her career. I'm full of it? Your the one with 101 theorys to Jessica and Nick's break up.

PlayTheHarlots

Postby PlayTheHarlots » Tue Jun 19, 2001 1:16 am

Yes, Nick and Jessica didn't know their calculus...do we have to keep rubbing that into the message board's face??

*NOTE - Don't use longggg words, it screws up the tables. (ADMIN)

RITA

Postby RITA » Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:06 pm

jess can get better then nick! don't get me wrong i want to see them together but if he cheated then he no better then any other loser!!jess is a great person and can get any man on this planet!!!! she has a bod that rocks!!!!!!! plus you cant tell that nicks jealous when he was asked if he'd like to see jess with another guy in walked if the interview!!!! you snooze you lose

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:15 pm

Quote: from RITA on 2:06 pm on June 20, 2001[br]...plus you cant tell that nicks jealous when he was asked if he'd like to see jess with another guy in walked if the interview!!!! you snooze you lose...

huh? do you mean he walked 'out'?

RITA

Postby RITA » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:29 pm

what i mean is he could not handle consant questions about jess and he got made and left

RITA

Postby RITA » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:30 pm

what i mean is he could not handle consant questions about jess and he gotmad and left in the middle of the interview!!!

RITA

Postby RITA » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:31 pm

Quote: from Jenna on 12:51 am on June 9, 2001[br]I don't know, I don't think I would give up Nick because of a career.   Why couldn't she have both?  They are in the same business after all.
there's more then meets the eye!! I know there is.

RITA

Postby RITA » Thu Jun 21, 2001 8:09 am

LETS JUST SAY THAT SONG # 7 ON THE CD IS FOR NICK!! HOT LIKE FIRE IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY SHE TALKS ABOUT A GOOD LOOKING GUY SHE IS DATING GET CAUGHT CHEATING BY HER FREIND
WHEN INTERVIEWED SHE SAID SHE LIKE THAT SONG MORE THEN ANY OTHER BECAUSE SHE'S TELLING SOMEONE OFF!! LETS GUESS WHO???
THEN SHE SAYS SINGLE LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!! YES GUYS SHED DATEING AGAIN !! AND HE'S ALSO IN THE BIZ!!! LETS JUST DAY I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Jun 21, 2001 9:51 am

Oh man! Some of you Jess-fans slayed me! Don't you know that this a free country and I can said what I wanted to say (pro or con), and I'm going to tell you the cold hard facts; Jessica and her music...SUCKS!!!!! And her album sales tells why (Irresistable felled from #6 to #12)!

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:53 pm on June 21, 2001)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”