joe simpson post

ehp03
Advanced Member

joe simpson post

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jun 17, 2001 7:11 pm

Jessica's dad, Joe, posted this today, at her official message board:

hey! well, we have been super busy.... today we are performing at wango tango in la. wow! 60,000 people... jessica is getting much better. she has been in la for two days. she actually got a day off on thurday! she enjoyed doing nothing for once. we leave tomorrow for europe and japan. please keep her health in your prayers. i guess you have been aware that she has had trouble with her voice for the last two weeks. we have been to the doctor and he says she needs rest... thats funny. oh well, we think she is fine now.

we can't tell you how much we appreciate your support for the album #6. thanks so much for going into debt for jessica! we hope you love the album. we are going up within the next two weeks for the tour dates. hope you guys can come. we are starting the tour in waco, texas. this is where jessica's grandparents live. we are really excited to do this. can't wait!

again, thanks for all your support.... we need to make sure that we get jessica back on trl!

love,
jessdad/joe

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Jun 21, 2001 12:35 pm

Halluleah! Brother Joe. Make sure your godly, and lovely daughter of yours make it through overseas alright without cracking up when she thinks about that sinner ex of hers that did her so wrong...PRAISE JESUS!! Say Hallueah, SAY AMEN!!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Jun 21, 2001 12:35 pm

Halluleah! Brother Joe. Make sure your godly, and lovely daughter of yours make it through overseas alright without cracking up when she thinks about that sinner ex of hers that did her so wrong...PRAISE JESUS!! Say Hallueah, SAY AMEN!!!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu Jun 21, 2001 9:41 pm

lol....your too many

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:10 pm

Quote: from pinkGLAM on 8:41 am on June 22, 2001[br]lol....your too many

Sorry! I had to do it. Oh Lord forgive me<LOL!>

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Fri Jun 22, 2001 7:26 pm

Oh my god... That was TOO funny!  I'm still laughing.... oh god.  You're funny MooseMan!  I just noticed that .. they really do refer to God a lot don't they??    

:laugh: AMEN!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”