Jessica Simpson hooked up with Lance Bass?

Damaris

Jessica Simpson hooked up with Lance Bass?

Postby Damaris » Thu Jun 28, 2001 9:13 pm

So I keep hearing these rumors that she's hooked up with Lance Bass. Does anyone know the truth?

I know she is still saying that she and Nick love each other very much... but if that is the case, why was she on Leno bragging about going solo to her 21st birthday party and looking for hot guys? If she still loved Nick, she wouldn't be saying that (or would she?).

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:36 pm

I'm pretty sure shes not with Lance. She wasn't 'bragging' on Leno. Everyone makes to big of a deal about it.

Damaris

Postby Damaris » Fri Jun 29, 2001 4:42 pm

Okay, my apologies for the erroneous usage of the word 'bragging'... but still, I thought it was kind of odd that she keeps saying she still loves Nick very much, but then said she wants to meet some hot guys at her party.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Fri Jun 29, 2001 6:51 pm

who knows

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:18 pm

don't you know by now that she can't make up her mind....lol

probably the next time she speaks to the press she'll state her undying love for nick..lol *being a smart alic* :motormouth:

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Jun 29, 2001 11:32 pm

Leno asked if she was going to have a date for her b-day and she said, 'no, this is 21 and single.' And so he said, 'lookin' for some hot guys' and she said, 'exactly.' It was nothing big. And I doubt she'll be looking for hot guys on her b-day. Theres no reason for her too hook up with anyone else anyways because she has said she is still in love with Nick. Plus, the whole point they're not together is because she wants to be on her own for awhile and focus on her career.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”