Jessica opens more her right eye

Nasty Kisses

Jessica opens more her right eye

Postby Nasty Kisses » Sat Jun 30, 2001 5:00 pm

Have you noticed Jessica opens more her right eye? It's scary, lol

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Jun 30, 2001 5:11 pm

Honestly, that's my biggest turn off w/ Jessica besides the fake looking tan. Physically I think she looks great, but the eyes sometimes are almost demonic looking. It seems to only be noticable in some pictures though, depending on her expression and angle she's photographed.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Sat Jun 30, 2001 5:14 pm

yeap, you can appreciate it too in the message board picture. The left one looks a little bit smaller. It's weird...

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Jun 30, 2001 6:14 pm

I never noticed. It probably depends on the expression of her face. Anyways, its not a big deal. Why are you so critical of her? Your always pointing out her every physical flaw. Shes not perfect. And I'm sure your not either.

Nasty Kisses

Postby Nasty Kisses » Sat Jun 30, 2001 6:36 pm

But this is a Jessica mb

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jun 30, 2001 6:44 pm

She's got Boris Karloff eyes....PURE EEEEEEEEEVILLLL!!

INDEEEEEEEEED!!!<LOL!>

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Jun 30, 2001 9:25 pm

All you do is criticize her exterior. It makes you sound superficial.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jun 30, 2001 10:30 pm

I'm right all along! YOU ARE DEFENDING HER! Admit it ehp, you are her fan.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jun 30, 2001 10:39 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 8:25 am on July 1, 2001[br]All you do is criticize her exterior. It makes you sound superficial.

That again, that's very hypocrtical of you saying it too. Remember this quote from you;

'Okay I admit it, those are bad pictures of her. lol'-Launch Party pics.

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Remember the old saying; Those words could come back to haunt you.<LOL!>

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Sat Jun 30, 2001 10:45 pm

i've noticed that a lot too and it is kinda freaky! shes pretty but that ends up ruining a lot of pics

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Sun Jul 01, 2001 10:17 am

I think that her eyes look funny because she is smiling too much.  Sometimes people look funny when they smile, ...maybe? :o I think she is really pretty though,  her InStyle pictures were so good!  Anyway... the only thing that scares me is when she gets carried away with the fake tan thing.  It looks really bad, I think.    

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jul 01, 2001 1:23 pm

'I'm right all along! YOU ARE DEFENDING HER! Admit it ehp, you are her fan.'

I've already said I'm a fan.

'That again, that's very hypocrtical of you saying it too. Remember this quote from you;

Okay I admit it, those are bad pictures of her. lol
-Launch Party pics.

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Remember the old saying; Those words could come back to haunt you.<LOL!>'

All I said was that those particular pics were not some of her better pics. But I'm not hung up on her looks like Nasty is. She looks for ways to criticize every pic of Jessica.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Mon Jul 02, 2001 4:32 am

^^what in the hell is wrong with her?! she looks possessed....and she's just smiling a little too much. she needs to fork out some real money & get a new stylist...she looks horrible!

Damaris

Postby Damaris » Mon Jul 02, 2001 7:47 pm

Actually, her eyes never bothered me (I think they're pretty). It's her chin that I first noticed. One of the first photos I ever saw of Jessica was from a profile, and her chin looked very odd... then someone told me that she had been in a car accident when she was 2 and was thrown through the windshield, and that is why her chin looks that way. I don't know if that is true or not, but that is what I was told.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Jul 02, 2001 10:18 pm

Quote: from pinkGLAM on 10:32 am on July 2, 2001[br]Image
^^what in the hell is wrong with her?!  she looks possessed....and she's just smiling a little too much.  she needs to fork out some real money & get a new stylist...she looks horrible!

No doubt, she's getting to be looking more and more like Satan's love child<EEEK!>. All we need now is the '666' planted on her forehead and we'll all be in a world of s***t!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Mon Jul 02, 2001 11:34 pm

she needs some serious help...she looks trashy & tacky.

RITA

Postby RITA » Tue Jul 03, 2001 4:07 pm

you know its quite rude to make fun of a persons physical flaw !! you are such a child this is jess's mb not for you to be hurtful! you know that's how girls get anorex and stop eating and you know how hurtful that can be !! before you say or do something remember if you beleive in god think twice cause it always comes back to you !! and if you are so perfect why dont you submit you pic on the mb so we all can judge your looks!! so remember what does around come around!!! god is watching youn!!!!

Katie44
Supreme Member

Postby Katie44 » Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:16 pm

I think jess is pretty...nobody's perfect though

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:33 pm

Quote: from Katie44 on 11:16 pm on July 3, 2001[br]I think jess is pretty...nobody's perfect though

I'm knocking on her good looks, However, she's needs a complete makeover because whomever does her make-up and her style of clothes (Which I suspected her mother), doesn't know fashion very well.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:36 pm

Quote: from RITA on 3:07 am on July 4, 2001[br]you know its quite rude to make fun of a persons physical flaw !! you are such a child this is jess's mb not for you to be hurtful! you know that's how girls get anorex and stop eating and you know how hurtful that can be !! before you say or do something remember if you beleive in god think twice cause it always comes back to you !! and if you are so perfect why dont you submit you pic on the mb so we all can judge your looks!! so remember what does around come around!!! god is watching youn!!!!

Wha?? Rita, you don't know what you're talking about. But at least you're improving on not using 'CAPS'.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:29 pm

Quote: from RITA on 5:07 pm on July 3, 2001[br]you know its quite rude to make fun of a persons physical flaw !! you are such a child this is jess's mb not for you to be hurtful! you know that's how girls get anorex and stop eating and you know how hurtful that can be !! before you say or do something remember if you beleive in god think twice cause it always comes back to you !! and if you are so perfect why dont you submit you pic on the mb so we all can judge your looks!! so remember what does around come around!!! god is watching youn!!!!

she looked fine when she came out, natural & beautiful...since her new album, it appears shes trying to target a certain market & she is failing miserably, my personal opinion of her in that picture is that she looks 'tacky & trashy' and the 'look' doesn't compliment her at all. i'm entitled to my own opinion as you are, just because it differs from yours does not indicate that i'm acting like a child. it merely reflects my personal observation of her in that particular picture...which i will state again 'tacky & trashy'.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”