Tom Leykis

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Tom Leykis

Postby MooseMan » Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:49 pm

WARNING: This message contains a graphic subject nature.

I listened to syndicated talk show host Tom Leykis today, and he talks about a listener who wrote to him about a girl he knows at work, said she going out with a boyfriend and told her co-worker that she's a devoted christian and a virgin. Of course she said she'll remained a virgin till she get married. But wait.....This is will knock your socks off! She told her co-worker that even though she's a virgin, but she's like to do oral and ANAL sex with her boyfriend!!! You know, this not in the norm for young girls who are christian. It's been well doccumented thru the years especially here in America, that the majority of christian women wanted to save sex till marriage but at the same time, doing anal and oral sex. I don't know about you guys, but I feel that once you have sex either in the private woman parts or anal, you're NO LONGER A VIRGIN. End of story.

What does this has to do with the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey relationship? Simple! Jessica stated that she did some 'creative' things with Nick despite saying she's a virgin. Why do you think they lasted almost 3 years before their break up hmmm? I'm not saying they did the dirty deed, but come on, Nick's must've got something from her really good otherwise it would never last.

Before you get balistic on me being anti-Jessica, this is a serious topic and needs serious dialouge. Tell me what you think? Pro or con?

(Edited by MooseMan at 9:50 am on July 10, 2001)

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:18 am

all the blonde singer clean the pipes...christina britney mandy and jessica...i think ever1 know that...but anal damn...or should i say ouch for the women...

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:48 am

you know what i call men who like ANAL sex......FUDGE PACKERS :P

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:49 pm

I agree with your first paragraph but disagree with the second one. When Jessica said, 'you have to be more creative' I don't believe she was referring to any sexual acts. And I do believe a relationship is possible without sex.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:42 am on July 11, 2001)

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue Jul 10, 2001 7:10 pm

^^aww who says love lasts forever *wink*

Damaris

Postby Damaris » Tue Jul 10, 2001 7:59 pm

MooseMan--

You're right.... this is a topic that does lend itself to serious discussion. I thought the whole reason behind devout Christians saving themselves for their future spouse was because of the moral aspects taught in the Bible. Nowhere in the Bible does it say, 'Thou shalt not have vaginal sex, but anal and oral sex are fine'. It's not about the mechanics, it's about the meaning behind the act. Devout Christians are supposed to believe that it's an experience meant to be shared between someone you truly love> At least, that's what I thought.

RITA

Postby RITA » Wed Jul 11, 2001 7:23 am

ok know let's ge things straight you please must not have a life? why in the F--- would you like talking about someone sex life or lack of it ? do you please play with yourselfs what up with this whatever jess wants to do is her business and you pleople have to grow up! before you judge look in the mirror hard and clear cause i know that no one reading this is a saint so dont go around with this scarlet letter business ok!!!!! please get a life and maybe just maybe you'll actcually do something good for a change remeber we will all have kids one day dont judge someone for what you think they are all about cause when it come down to it yes jess maybe a saint or a slut but thats her problem not yours!! remember talk the talk when you can walk the walk!!!! p.s loser's get a life or a vibrator !!! which ever you like!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Jul 11, 2001 1:56 pm

Well looks I shook 'em up did I?<LOL!>

Damaris

Postby Damaris » Wed Jul 11, 2001 4:40 pm

ok know let's ge things straight you please must not have a life? why in the F--- would you like talking about someone sex life or lack of it ? do you please play with yourselfs what up with this whatever jess wants to do is her business and you pleople have to grow up! before you judge look in the mirror hard and clear cause i know that no one reading this is a saint so dont go around with this scarlet letter business ok!!!!! please get a life and maybe just maybe you'll actcually do something good for a change remeber we will all have kids one day dont judge someone for what you think they are all about cause when it come down to it yes jess maybe a saint or a slut but thats her problem not yours!! remember talk the talk when you can walk the walk!!!! p.s loser's get a life or a vibrator !!! which ever  you like!!  

RITA, you moose-eating freakazoid. This topic encompasses far more than Jessica Simpson's personal life. People were doing this kind of stuff BEFORE she came along, and they'll be doing it AFTER. We are discussing the situation in GENERAL, not as how it pertains to JESSICA. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, if you would have just put down the barbecued moose leg (or the vibrator, whichever you prefer) for a few seconds and read the first post completely through, you would have seen this.

Why must you be so consistently and incomprehensibly HOSTILE all the time? Why can't you be halfway decent for once?

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Wed Jul 11, 2001 6:38 pm

Hey, I thought this post was good!  This is like a constant issue that Jessica keeps bringing up... Christian values and all.  And yeah, I think that what she did is considered sex (IF she did it).  It's so funny what some people will do to AVOID attaching the word 'sex' to their actions.  It's like sex is about semantics and not the act.  If this is true... oh my god!  
:safesex:

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:34 am

Quote: from Damaris on 8:59 pm on July 10, 2001[br]MooseMan--

You're right.... this is a topic that does lend itself to serious discussion.  I thought the whole reason behind devout Christians saving themselves for their future spouse was because of the moral aspects taught in the Bible.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say, 'Thou shalt not have vaginal sex, but anal and oral sex are fine'.  It's not about the mechanics, it's about the meaning behind the act.  Devout Christians are supposed to believe that it's an experience meant to be shared between someone you truly love>  At least, that's what I thought.

WARNING:  THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEWS OF WHAT IS TAUGHT OR STATED IN THE BIBLE & MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE SAME VIEWS AS OTHERS.  SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN CASTING THE FIRST STONE :)

in the bible anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex is called sodomy. to the best of my knowledge this was considered an 'un pure' act in the bible (i.e.: Sodom was destroyed by god for it's wickedness (sex & more)). now the term virgin means several things but to me it means an absolutely chaste young woman, unspoiled. now if you know what chaste means, you would come to the conclusion that if jessica was 'creative' in her relationship with nick....then she would not be considered a virgin.

the real question is:

is Jessica a virgin by medical standards or is she a virgin by bible standards?

my personal view....keep your virginity to your self & out of the media *wink*

(Edited by pinkGLAM at 12:17 pm on July 12, 2001)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”