MAXIM

cece

Postby cece » Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:24 pm

When Jessica was in Maxim a while back, no one really talked about it that much. I know she is not really noticed as much anymore but I just still thought it would be bigger news. It's very obvious she did that only to try and have a Britney image because her wholesome ways weren't working! Give me your opinion!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:11 pm

It was talked about plenty at her mb. How much more attention did you expect it to get?

Sarah01950

Postby Sarah01950 » Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:05 am

yes you mean talk about how chunky and slutty she looked? we did that

lol

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:20 pm

Chuncky? No. Slutty? I'd have to admit, they weren't classy.

Sarah01950

Postby Sarah01950 » Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:27 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 11:20 pm on Mar. 11, 2002[br]Chuncky? No. Slutty? I'd have to admit, they weren't classy.

yes chunky definitely. even AFTER the airbrushing she looked huge

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:02 pm

I'm not going through this with you again.

Sarah01950

Postby Sarah01950 » Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:33 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:02 am on Mar. 13, 2002[br]I'm not going through this with you again.

ok :)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:09 pm

Quote: from Sarah01950 on 8:33 am on Mar. 13, 2002[br]
Quote: from ehp03 on 3:02 am on Mar. 13, 2002[br]I'm not going through this with you again.

ok  :)
Go ahead Sarah.....say it what you had to say! We all know chunky, slutty (Which is The Mayor's type) and she not gonna make it in the biz for long, right emily?? :laugh:

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:29 pm

Atleast shes done something with her life. That's more than we can say for you. ;)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:23 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 4:29 am on Mar. 14, 2002[br]Atleast shes done something with her life. That's more than we can say for you. ;)
That's your perogrative smarty-pants, and does not skirt the fact as long she don't change her goody-goody image that she's not gonna be successful in the long run. And THAT'S TH' THE FACT JACK!

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:32 pm

ENOUGH PEOPLE STOP DISSING Each other !! flip with all that energy you can move a mountain.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Mar 15, 2002 5:47 pm

You guys wanna see my chart that I made......

MooseShady

1. 40 years old

2. No life

3. MB Junkie

4. fights with people that are 30 years younger than he

5. Not succesful (my opinion)

6. Did I mention that hes OLD!

Jessica

1. 20 years old

2. Has a life that doesnt involve a computer

3. Singer

4. Has people that are maybe i dunno 9 years younger than her that worship her.

5. Succesful....and I'm talking about the $$

Theres my chart.Hope you Like.:)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Mar 15, 2002 5:55 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 3:47 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]You guys wanna see my chart that I made......

MooseShady

1. 40 years old

2. No life

3. MB Junkie

Jessica

1. 20 years old

3. Singer

One

Here's my top-of-the-charts of Girly-man

She's 15

Immature brat

Have no brain

She got mine and Jessica's age wrong (38 and 21) both adults

And girly-man eeds a boyfriend...Really bad!

That again...I feel pity for the poor soul who dates this hapless fool

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:08 pm

That is a good one Badgirl13,

I never seen a man who claimed to be 40 years old and sit front of the computer almost all day and talking about Jessica 24/7.

That very immature for a 40 year old man. You say other need a love one, what about you? Mooseman.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:14 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 10:55 pm on Mar. 15, 2002[br]
Quote: from Girly1776 on 3:47 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]You guys wanna see my chart that I made......

MooseShady

1. 40 years old

2. No life

3. MB Junkie

Jessica

1. 20 years old

3. Singer

One

Here's my top-of-the-charts of Girly-man

She's 15

Immature brat

Have no brain

And girly-man eeds a boyfriend...Really bad!

That again...I feel pity for the poor soul who dates this hapless fool

You just proved my point of number 4 which was..'fights with people that are 30 years younger than he' and second of all I am a straight A student and you can take that to the bank!See I actually want to be something more than an MB junkie like you.

Later,
BG13

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:17 pm

IF you had a brain you would know that I was estimating you're ages. Jessica is 21 which puts her in the 20's category and you on the other hand are 38 and when you are over 35 you are considered to be 40!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:38 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:08 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]That is a good one Badgirl13,

I never seen a man who claimed to be 40 years old and sit front of the computer almost all day and talking about Jessica 24/7.

That very immature for a 40 year old man. You say other need a love one, what about you? Mooseman.
Thank you Michelle. Takes one to know one. Especially when you're wrong about jessica 'alleged' dating some person named after a pasta dinner.

Sucker!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:43 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 4:17 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]She got mine and Jessica's age wrong (38 and 21) both adults  

IF you had a brain you would know that I was estimating you're ages. Jessica is 21 which puts her in the 20's category and you on the other hand are 38 and when you are over 35 you are considered to be 40!
Ha, Ha! There you go again! Assuming the possibilites. No just because I'm in my upper 30's doesn't means I'm 40 you dumb numbskull! BTW, Girlyman a/k/a Badgirl 13 a/k/a antijessica. What made you switch to liking Jessica again you hypocrite?

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:03 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 12:43 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]
Quote: from Girly1776 on 4:17 am on Mar. 16, 2002[br]She got mine and Jessica's age wrong (38 and 21) both adults  

Ha, Ha! There you go again! Assuming the possibilites. No just because I'm in my upper 30's doesn't means I'm 40 you dumb numbskull! BTW, Girlyman a/k/a Badgirl 13 a/k/a antijessica. What made you switch to liking Jessica again you hypocrite?
Looks like I got under your skin preety well eh?LOL.Oh and with me on having different opinions on jessica well here it is..............When I was anti I was upset with jessica's image change and her going on and on about being a virgin and then pose in some trashy mens magazine especially when I looked up to her.I figured she wasnt role model material so I let the mb know how I felt.Then I figured ta hell with it 'I'm bored with being childish and immature and I'm just going to respect the 'artist' inside her and not herself.I then started to respect her.I was burning her cds and i thought i might try buying one cause i thought the album was worth buying.Oh and the whole BadGirl13 was just a name I liked and besides thats the name my friends use for me.Oh and I liked Girly1776 because i dunno...I LIKED IT.And as the comment about me being a hypocrite..Hell everybody is hypocritical its called a lil thing called 'change of opinion' and everybody does it.Even you.There ya go thats my story.If you have anymore questions please contact me at 1-800- KISS-MY-ASS!

(Edited by Girly1776 at 4:45 pm on Mar. 16, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:32 pm

OK PEOPLE ENOUGH WE ARE ALL HUMAN WITH OPIONS!sO IF THE MOOSE MAN IS IN HIS LATE THIRTY'S SO WHAT WHO CARES ! LIVE LIFE FOR U AND NO ONE EALSE

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:29 pm

Looks like I got under your skin preety well eh?Oh and with me on having different opinions on jessica well here it is..............When I was anti I was upset with jessica's image change and her going on and on about being a virgin and then pose in some trashy mens magazine especially when I looked up to her.I figured she wasnt role model material so I let the mb know how I felt.Then I figured ta hell with it 'I'm bored with being childish and immature and I'm just going to respect the 'artist' inside her and not herself.I then started to respect her.I was burning her cds and i thought i might try buying one cause i thought the album was worth buying.Oh and the whole BadGirl13 was just a name I liked and besides thats the name my friends use for me.Oh and I liked Girly1776 because i dunno...I LIKED IT.And as the comment about me being a hypocrite..Hell everybody is hypocritical its called a lil thing called 'change of opinion' and everybody does it.Even you.There ya go thats my story.If you have anymore questions please contact me at 1-800- KISS-MY-ASS!

Hey Girly-Man, you should changed your handle to 'Dazed and Confused' cause you're more like struggling with your inner-self than you getting on my skin. Let's see, you said you want 'To respect the artist inside her and not herself.' :laugh: That's a laugh if I ever hear one 'lurch', tell me another one!:laugh:. Jessica is a joke! She'll never be as successful as she wants to be! First she want's to be Britney, now she wants to be more like Celine! Hey Fart-Girl, Make your mind knuckle head! Power Ballards are outdated, Girlfriend had missed the boat on that one! She's finished! Through!Jessica needs enjoyed her new career, as a housewife....fetching Nick's shoes! :laugh:OUCH!  BTW, Confused, if you're wanted to REALLY get in my skin, try and take Psychology 101; and changed your number to (800) YOU-SUCK! Cause your theory is just as that!;)

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:33 am on Mar. 17, 2002)

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sat Mar 16, 2002 6:43 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 9:29 pm on Mar. 16, 2002[br]
Looks like I got under your skin preety well eh?Oh and with me on having different opinions on jessica well here it is..............When I was anti I was upset with jessica's image change and her going on and on about being a virgin and then pose in some trashy mens magazine especially when I looked up to her.I figured she wasnt role model material so I let the mb know how I felt.Then I figured ta hell with it 'I'm bored with being childish and immature and I'm just going to respect the 'artist' inside her and not herself.I then started to respect her.I was burning her cds and i thought i might try buying one cause i thought the album was worth buying.Oh and the whole BadGirl13 was just a name I liked and besides thats the name my friends use for me.Oh and I liked Girly1776 because i dunno...I LIKED IT.And as the comment about me being a hypocrite..Hell everybody is hypocritical its called a lil thing called 'change of opinion' and everybody does it.Even you.There ya go thats my story.If you have anymore questions please contact me at 1-800- KISS-MY-ASS!

Hey Girly-Man, you should changed your handle to 'Dazed and Confused' cause you're more like struggling with your inner-self than you getting on my skin. Let's see, you said you want 'To respect the artist inside her and not herself.' :laugh: That's a laugh if I ever hear one 'lurch', tell me another one!:laugh:. Jessica is a joke! She'll never be as successful as she wants to be! First she want's to be Britney, now she wants to be more like Celine! Hey Fart-Girl, Make your mind knuckle head! Power Ballards are outdated, Girlfriend had missed the boat on that one! She's finished! Through!Jessica needs enjoyed her new career, as a housewife....fetching Nick's shoes! :laugh:OUCH!  BTW, Confused, if you're wanted to REALLY get in my skin, try and take Psychology 101; and changed your number to (800) YOU-SUCK! Cause your theory is just as that!;)

'Dazed and Confused'? I don't think so. I like jessica's music and I also love her ballads.I don't care how succesful she is or will become cause i'l like her anyway.I don't care if you don't like her, thats your buisness.But out of all the sucessful popstars why jessica?I mean don't you think you should be like i dunno...on the Beatle's mb instead of jessica's?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:51 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 11:43 pm on Mar. 16, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 9:29 pm on Mar. 16, 2002[br]

'Dazed and Confused'? I don't think so. I like jessica's music and I also love her ballads.I don't care how succesful she is or will become cause i'l like her anyway.I don't care if you don't like her, thats your buisness.But out of all the sucessful popstars why jessica?I mean don't you think you should be like i dunno...on the Beatle's mb instead of jessica's?
Break out the violins boys and girls.....girly-man is DEFINTELY confused! Jessica is gone within a year or two because the Teen-pop craze is just about coming to an end and I'll be glad you Jess fans will stop talking about her as well! :yell:

Return to “Jessica Simpson”