Happy Valentine's Day!!!

NYBratAlways

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Postby NYBratAlways » Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:19 pm

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

I have an exclusive Valentine's report just for my friends and fans on the Message Board. Please read...

On February the 10th on a beautiful yacht in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Hawaii my life changed in the most incredible way. Nick Lachey asked me to marry him in a very romantic way and I said yeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!! Nick and I have been back together since September 11th but we did not want to make a big deal about it so we kept it quiet. After 9-11, I knew that I never ever wanted to be away from Nick ever for the rest of my life. He had been patiently waiting for me to grow up a little (which I needed). And I did! Now my life feels so perfect. We have not stopped smiling since that Saturday the 10th. Actually it all feels so surreal and we feel so complete. I wanted you guys to be the first to know. They are putting out a press release about the engagement and I thought it would be special if you all knew a few hours before. Nick and I want to thank you for all your love and support you have expressed towards the two of us. It is such an encouragement to know all of you are behind us. I have dreamt of this moment my entire life and now my prince charming has come. I am so blessed!!! Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts!!!! I love you guys and I hope you had a happy Valentine's day...I did!

Sweet kisses,

Jessica
xoxo

Ps...my ring is gorgeous and so shiny!!!
Welcome, whatever.
Log-Out
Your Settings/Profile
Your Watches
Messages (0 new)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:40 pm

Oh how sweet! You what that means.....More Jess and Nick uncensored stories for me to crush upon them. Besides, they're 15 minutes of fame is just about up.

Damn U Smell
Supreme Member

Postby Damn U Smell » Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:42 pm

Wow, he's finally going to get laid. j/k Ya'll don't hate me for that. N-E who, thanks for the info NYBrat.

NYBratAlways

Postby NYBratAlways » Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:43 am

15 minutes is already up. Hehe and that's the only reason they are getting married Jessica needs some booty . He will dump her afterwards that would be great.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:17 am

Quote: from NYBratAlways on 2:43 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]15 minutes is already up. Hehe and that's the only reason they are getting married Jessica needs some booty . He will dump her afterwards that would be great.
That is very poor and uncall for. You making Nick look like a bad guy. He not going to dump her after. He loves her.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”