World Premiere of the film 'CROSSROADS'

Postby jessicairresistible » Wed Feb 06, 2002 8:47 pm

WHAT: World Premiere of the film 'CROSSROADS'
WHEN: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2002 PROMPTLY AT 7:30pm

Arrivals to begin at 6:30pm

WHERE: Grauman's Chinese Theatre

6925 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood

WHO: Cast members attending include: Britney Spears, Taryn

Manning, Zoe Saldana, Anson Mount and Kim Cattrall.

Other celebrity guests attending include: Justin Timberlake,

Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey (98 degrees), Jon Voight, Rita

Wilson, Melissa Joan Hart, Frankie Muniz, Danny Masterson,

Alan Cumming, Paul Stanley (KISS), Brittany Murphy, David

Hasselhoff, Jennifer Blanc, Clare Kramer, Josie Bissett and

more celebrity guests to follow.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 07, 2002 10:55 am

Quote: from jessicairresistible on 1:47 am on Feb. 7, 2002[br]WHAT: World Premiere of the film 'CROSSROADS'

That makes no difference if they are together, because they are coming to the same event doesn't mean they are together. They could be bringing their date.

THE MAYOR

Postby THE MAYOR » Thu Feb 07, 2002 1:07 pm

CORRECTION.....Jessica Simpson is going to the premier with THE MAYOR, not extra large Cherry V Nicky L !!!!

WORD !!!!!

Where ya at Moose, where ya at?

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Thu Feb 07, 2002 2:21 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 3:55 pm on Feb. 7, 2002[br]
Quote: from jessicairresistible on 1:47 am on Feb. 7, 2002[br]WHAT: World Premiere of the film 'CROSSROADS'

That makes no difference if they are together, because they are coming to the same event doesn't mean they are together. They could be bringing their date.

Oh please Michelle, that's the most stupidest thing I've heard!!!!! Showing up with another date?????? DUH!!

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:26 pm

Quote: from jessicairresistible on 7:21 pm on Feb. 7, 2002[br]

Oh please Michelle, that's the most stupidest thing I've heard!!!!! Showing up with another date?????? DUH!!

umm. that what people do. When they go to events and parties they bring their boyfriend/girlfriend. Because Nick and Jess going there doesn't mean they are together. They can came as friends. Even the picture of the super bow party. That means nothing. It just a picture of them standing together. Even friends do that.

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:41 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 10:26 pm on Feb. 7, 2002[br]
Quote: from jessicairresistible on 7:21 pm on Feb. 7, 2002[br]

umm. that what people do. When they go to events and parties they bring their boyfriend/girlfriend. Because Nick and Jess going there doesn't mean they are together. They can came as friends. Even the picture of the super bow party. That means nothing. It just a picture of them standing together. Even friends do that.

Whatever,Michelle!!!!!!!!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:35 pm

Please don't start Michelle. Stop over analyzing every piece of info you get on those two.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:19 am

Hi guys!

I know why you guys post this event because Nick and Jess are going to be at the same event. Don't get your hope to high because, you never know what you will see and that is you may find them with somebody else. Because they may go there at different same and hang around as friends. Friends do that. If you are a boy and a girl.

Ehp03, talk about analyzing, I think you should reconsider what you post, because you two analyzing about them too. For instance the post you guys made in JSMB. Here are the quotes you said in the post:

'They are cute together.'
'Look Nick is wearing his cross from Jess'
'They are holding each other'
'They are definitely back together'
'More Jess and Nick pictures'
'Aww. Cute picture of them'

Now, that analyzing.

Jessirresistable,

'that's the most stupidest thing I've heard!!!!! Showing up with another date?????? DUH!!

Why did you say that is stupid thing you heard?

Don't get dissappointed if you see them with somebody else.

Also, I send a e-mail to a girl who knows alot about Nick.

Here is the e-mail that I send to her and the responds I got from her.

'Hello! An answer to your question
' I am fine. Do you know if Jessica Simpson is dating?

Do you think they will be together in the future?

Her reply:

Hi Michelle  

I am glad your doing fine.......:)

Jessica is single right now and I dont really know if Jess and Nick will get back together in the future but I hope so because they are great together

take care

Karen

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -

Is Nick is dating?

There been rumors that he is dating somebody now. And the rumors that he is back with Jessica Simpson. Is that true?

Her reply:

Hi Michelle

How are you??

as far as I know right now Nick is single he isnt back together with Jessica but they are very good friends.....

take care
Karen'

You want proof, here is the address and talk to her.

allexperts.comhttp://www.allexperts.com

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 3:26 pm on Feb. 8, 2002)

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Fri Feb 08, 2002 6:18 pm

How dare she come to Brit's movie premiere? After she mimicked her fashon sense and her vocal style? You know what? This girl is fake!!! She doesn't even like Britney Spears. Yet, she does everything she does. In fact, her second album cover looks just like Britney's 'Stronger' single cover. I should know because I have that single. And her 'boyfriend' Nick is no better. He doesn't even have a career. My middle finger has more talent than that muscle head!!! Those two are pathetic. They deserve each other.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:16 pm

'They are cute together.'
'Look Nick is wearing his cross from Jess'
'They are holding each other'
'They are definitely back together'
'More Jess and Nick pictures'
'Aww. Cute picture of them'

Michelle, I never said any of that.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:31 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 11:18 pm on Feb. 8, 2002[br]How dare she come to Brit's movie premiere?  After she mimicked her fashon sense and her vocal style?  You know what?  This girl is fake!!!  She doesn't even like Britney Spears.  Yet, she does everything she does. In fact, her second album cover looks just like Britney's 'Stronger' single cover.   I should know because I have that single.  And her 'boyfriend'  Nick is no better.  He doesn't even have a career.  My middle finger has more talent than that muscle head!!!  Those two are pathetic.  They deserve each other.

Another Britney fan, ugh. She was probably invited. Don't start the copying game. Jessica and Nick had the cutesy-relationship-in-the-public-thing first! Nah Nah! Bite me. I'm sure Jessica and her photographer had Britney's stronger single cover in mind when they were photographing her new album cover. *rollseyes* Jessica's cover looks better than Britney's anyways. Nick's better than Justin. Your middle finger also probably has more talent than Britney. Britney's voice is pathetic. Her non ability to perform a live show is pathetic. blah blah blah. Go back to the Britney board.

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 1:22 am

NO...YOU...DIDN'T!!!!! Don't get me STARTED on Jessica Simpson!!!!!!! First off, the bitch was on a diet trying to get Brit's body. She was taking laxatives and sh** ting on herself on stage because she took too many of them. Secondly, she and the 'photographer' saw the Britney cover and bit it like they had no F*** ing sense whatsoever. Ok? Then she did that wack ass mag spread for Maxim and that didn't go right. Anyone with brains knows that she has no talent. That's why her record's not even selling. So shut up. A bologna sandwich can do better than her. Britney can sing the F*** ing ABCs and sell more albums cuz she got skills like this. I can't say that about Jess Jess.
As for Justin, there's no contest. Nick can't outsing him. Like I said before, he has no career. And who cares about Barbie and Ken being together. They're both talentless and brainless ANYWAY. I remember they tried to do that duet together. Can you say 'debacle' kids? That bitch FLOPPED according to my sources. So don't trip. It's a waste of time arguing with you. You're not worth worrying about. Jess Jess has no talent. She sucks goats milk. Sorry, folks.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:23 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 6:22 am on Feb. 9, 2002[br]NO...YOU...DIDN'T!!!!! Don't get me STARTED on Jessica Simpson!!!!!!!  First off, the bitch was on a diet trying to get Brit's body.  She was taking laxatives and sh**
ting on herself on stage because she took too many of them.  Secondly, she and the 'photographer' saw the Britney cover and bit it like they had no F***
ing sense whatsoever.  Ok?  Then she did that wack ass mag spread for Maxim and that didn't go right.  Anyone with brains knows that she has no talent.  That's why her record's not even selling.  So shut up.  A bologna sandwich can do better than her.  Britney can sing the F***
ing ABCs and sell more albums cuz she got skills like this.  I can't say that about Jess Jess.  
As for Justin, there's no contest.  Nick can't outsing him.  Like I said before, he has no career.  And who cares about Barbie and Ken being together.  They're both talentless and brainless ANYWAY.   I remember they tried to do that duet together.  Can you say 'debacle' kids?  That bitch FLOPPED  according to my sources.  So don't trip.  It's a waste of time arguing with you.  You're not worth worrying about.  Jess Jess has no talent.  She sucks goats milk.  Sorry, folks.

Don't come to a Jessica board and diss her while praising Britney and not expect to get sh*t for it. I doubt Jessica takes laxatives. Anyone with brains knows that Britney has no talent. Sadly enough, that's not so important these days. Justin sounds like he's going through puberty when he sings. Nick and Jessica's duet was beautiful. Weren't Justin and Britney going to try one too? Thankfully, that one fell through. Jessica has no talent? Your a Britney fan, you don't know what talent is. Britney's one of the least talented out there. Like I said before, stay at the Britney board.

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:48 pm

For one, I can go to any forum I damn well please.  And I'M the one who doesn't know what real talent is?  HEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO, SWEETIE!!!  YOU'RE A JESSICA SIMPSON FAN.  Worry about Jess's career.  Her 2nd album didn't even sell, which means she may be dropped on her head by her label.  And no, their duet wasn't any good.  It sucked, which is why that didn't do well either.  STOP PLAYING YOURSELF!!!!  Jessica is a novelty.  She's gonna end up like Debbie Gibson.   I can see her now on 'Behind the Music'  talking about her good ol' days in the music industry and how she couldn't take the laxatives anymore.  You poeple make me laugh if you think she's legit!!  I feel sorry for you.

(Edited by gutterpunk78 at 5:52 pm on Feb. 9, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 1:17 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 5:48 pm on Feb. 9, 2002[br]For one, I can go to any forum I damn well please.  And I'M the one who doesn't know what real talent is?  HEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO, SWEETIE!!!  YOU'RE A JESSICA SIMPSON FAN.  Worry about Jess's career.  Her 2nd album didn't even sell, which means she may be dropped on her head by her label.  And no, their duet wasn't any good.  It sucked, which is why that didn't do well either.  STOP PLAYING YOURSELF!!!!  Jessica is a novelty.  She's gonna end up like Debbie Gibson.   I can see her now on 'Behind the Music'  talking about her good ol' days in the music industry and how she couldn't take the laxatives anymore.  You poeple make me laugh if you think she's legit!!  I feel sorry for you.

I though I wasn't worth it? I knew you'd be back. I don't know what talent is because I'm a Jessica fan? Hm, can't you think up your own come backs instead of turning mine around. Britney can't sing worth sh*t and you know it. Jessica isin't going anywhere any time soon. I don't need your pity. I feel more sry for you. Believe me, it's been more of a laugh for me.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:38 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 5:48 pm on Feb. 9, 2002[br]For one, I can go to any forum I damn well please.  And I'M the one who doesn't know what real talent is?  HEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO, SWEETIE!!!  YOU'RE A JESSICA SIMPSON FAN.  Worry about Jess's career.  Her 2nd album didn't even sell, which means she may be dropped on her head by her label.  And no, their duet wasn't any good.  It sucked, which is why that didn't do well either.  STOP PLAYING YOURSELF!!!!  Jessica is a novelty.  She's gonna end up like Debbie Gibson.   I can see her now on 'Behind the Music'  talking about her good ol' days in the music industry and how she couldn't take the laxatives anymore.  You poeple make me laugh if you think she's legit!!  I feel sorry for you.

(Edited by gutterpunk78 at 5:52 pm on Feb. 9, 2002)
Owww! You go gutter! Testify! I had been saying this all along ever since this Texas twit had no chance to be successul as Britney and Christina for the longest, and needs to go back to do Christian Music! As far as Jessica being back with pussy-whipped,Ken-wannabe Nick Lachey, it gives me all the ammo to do damage with those Jess and Nick stories that I got planning in the works!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:15 pm

I don't even need to say anything about you Moose. Your age says it all. F*cking pathetic.

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:19 pm

whoa!

Guys don't judge them. You don't know them. Also, their relationship.

I think Jess and Nick are very well-respected and loving couple. I don't like Britney and Justin. But, they are both good singers.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:32 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:15 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]I don't even need to say anything about you Moose. Your age says it all. F*cking pathetic.
Are we getting thin on the skin eh ehp..ya little shrimp!

'See my middle finger, oh it's upside down
'here, let me turned this mutha F*** er right side up'

- Eminem

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:36 pm

Quote: from JessandNick on 2:19 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]whoa!

I think Jess and Nick are very well-respected and loving couple. I don't like Britney and Justin. But, they are both good singers.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, that's a good one whatever your handle is...do you know them? I don't have to know them justto say that their relationship is nothing but a publicity stunt for quite some time.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:37 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 2:36 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]
Quote: from JessandNick on 2:19 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]whoa!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, that's a good one whatever your handle is...do you know them? I don't have to know them just to say that (for better, or worse) their relationship had been nothing but a publicity stunt for quite some time.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:09 pm

Aww, the truth hurts moose.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:10 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:09 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]Aww, the truth hurts moose.
You need to quit look at yourself in the mirror....shrimp!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:16 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 10:10 pm on Feb. 9, 2002[br]You need to quit look at yourself in the mirror....shrimp!

wtf? keep calling me shrimp. it has no effect on me. your life is sad. forty something, sitting at home on a sat taking shots at a young teen over the internet. momma must be proud.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:43 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:16 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 10:10 pm on Feb. 9, 2002[br]You need to quit look at yourself in the mirror....shrimp!

wtf? keep calling me shrimp. it has no effect on me. your life is sad. forty something, sitting at home on a sat taking shots at a young teen over the internet. momma must be proud.
hey ehp..repeat after me..I'm 39 3-9. Not 40 yet. But who gives a flying rats ass about age anyways. Besides, Jessica is now an ADULT while you're still a little 16 year old teenager from Florida, depending on your little mommy. go back playing with your teddy bear, shrimp!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:37 pm

Excuse me, 39. You're still pathetic. That's right, I'm 16. But you'd expect to find a 16 year old at these boards. Not a 39 year old.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:36 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 6:37 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]Excuse me, 39. You're still pathetic. That's right, I'm 16. But you'd expect to find a 16 year old at these boards. Not a 39 year old.
You know what's REALLY pathetic...You being a complete little jackass! Mommy, Mommy, this 'mooseman' been pickin' on me! get a life little girl..QUICK!

Oh yeah...bye shrimp!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:43 pm

That's right. I'm young and I play with my teddy and I cry to mommy. *rollseyes* Your f*cking 39 years old spending your sat night taking shots at a 'little girl' online. Your the one who needs to get a life.

Oh yeah..I am petite. And?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:54 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 7:43 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]That's right. I'm young and I play with my teddy and I cry to mommy. *rollseyes* Your f*cking 39 years old spending your sat night taking shots at a 'little girl' online. Your the one who needs to get a life.

Oh yeah..I am petite. And?
And....feeling stupid too? Like keep posting meaningless arguements that you know you won't win? Why don't you start devoted to your sorry tribute to a girl who's 15 minutes of fame.....SHRIMP!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:22 pm

No, I don't feel stupid but you should.

(Edited by ehp03 at 3:27 am on Feb. 10, 2002)

asmodeus

Postby asmodeus » Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:27 pm

Let's get back to the subject at hand.
Nick Lachey is once again Jessica's official lap dog.
The man has no career because he is to busy following her around.
And people let's face it, Nick and Jessica are the biggest joke of the music business.

Souldiva247

Postby Souldiva247 » Sun Feb 10, 2002 2:52 pm

The reason why I don't think it's right that Jessica attends the premiere is because she's only going to 'check out the competition.' The last thing she needs to see is Britney in her underwear. Over the last couple of years, Jess has been saying how she's going through some issues when it comes to her weight. She's always saying how she's always trying to keep her weight down. Her quest to get this ridiculous Britney/Janet/J. Lo body is pathetic. She's obssesed with Britney right now. She needs to focus more on her music if she truly wants to make her mark. This fascination with Brit is silly. No matter how hard she tries, she'll never be Brit. Or Janet. All of these silly dance routines she's been doing isn't who she is. She's not an R&B vocalist, either. She's an Adult Contemporary POP balladeer. She needs to stick to that. She's GOT to get back on track or Sony's gonna send her packing just like Virgin did to her idol, Mariah. Jessica is at her best when she's belting out the kind of numbers that made Celine Dion a household name.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:16 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:22 am on Feb. 10, 2002[br]No, I don't feel stupid but you should.

(Edited by ehp03 at 3:27 am on Feb. 10, 2002)
Oh, you are stupid alright...for following a girl whose music career is D.O.A. - Dead on Arrival! Why don't you go and followed an artist who's career is red hot right now. That's a good choice.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:48 pm

Quote: from Souldiva247 on 7:52 pm on Feb. 10, 2002[br]    The reason why I don't think it's right that Jessica attends the premiere is because she's only going to 'check out the competition.'  The last thing she needs to see is Britney in her underwear.  Over the last couple of years, Jess has been saying how she's going through some issues when it comes to her weight.  She's always saying how she's always trying to keep her weight down.  Her quest to get this ridiculous Britney/Janet/J. Lo body is pathetic.  She's obssesed with Britney right now.  She needs to focus more on her music if she truly wants to make her mark.  This fascination with Brit is silly.  No matter how hard she tries, she'll never be Brit. Or Janet.  All of these silly dance routines she's been doing isn't who she is.  She's not an R&B vocalist, either. She's an Adult Contemporary POP balladeer. She needs to stick to that. She's GOT to get back on track or Sony's gonna send her packing just like Virgin did to her idol, Mariah.  Jessica is at her best when she's belting out the kind of numbers that made Celine Dion a household name.
Actually Britney invited them herself.It never once crosed your mind that the two might actually be I dunno....friends.But then again I think it would make jessica feel a lil intimidated by britneys umm i dunno...performance.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:50 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 10:16 pm on Feb. 10, 2002[br]Oh, you are stupid alright...for following a girl whose music career is D.O.A. - Dead on Arrival! Why don't you go and followed an artist who's career is red hot right now. That's a good choice.

If I choose to support Jessica, that is my decision. Wether you think it's stupid or not. I don't care what you think.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:54 pm

Quote: from Souldiva247 on 7:52 pm on Feb. 10, 2002[br]    The reason why I don't think it's right that Jessica attends the premiere is because she's only going to 'check out the competition.'  The last thing she needs to see is Britney in her underwear.  Over the last couple of years, Jess has been saying how she's going through some issues when it comes to her weight.  She's always saying how she's always trying to keep her weight down.  Her quest to get this ridiculous Britney/Janet/J. Lo body is pathetic.  She's obssesed with Britney right now.  She needs to focus more on her music if she truly wants to make her mark.  This fascination with Brit is silly.  No matter how hard she tries, she'll never be Brit. Or Janet.  All of these silly dance routines she's been doing isn't who she is.  She's not an R&B vocalist, either. She's an Adult Contemporary POP balladeer. She needs to stick to that. She's GOT to get back on track or Sony's gonna send her packing just like Virgin did to her idol, Mariah.  Jessica is at her best when she's belting out the kind of numbers that made Celine Dion a household name.

I don't think she's trying to be Britney but rather, trying to replicate what sells which is dance routines and sexy outfits, etc. I agree, she needs to stop and get back on track. She's really going to have to prove her self and it won't happen over night.

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:06 pm

Hello again!!!! I love F*** ing with the Jess Jess fans. You guys are so pitiful. Her career is over...SOOOOOO over, you just don't understand. You are sticking up for someone who doesn't have a chance in the music industry. And speaking of Nick, I heard he was at a overseas resort romping around in a thong. Her boyfriend's a freak. Jess is nothing more than NAIVE CHRISTIAN GIRL who is getting on my nerves. Her 'Behind the Music' episode is coming up next month. I saw the ads. Since you're (hahaha) such a big fan, I advice you to get your video tape ready.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:45 pm

There goes another obsessed person...or should I say thing that is obsessed with Jessica.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:01 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 3:06 am on Feb. 12, 2002[br]Hello again!!!! I love F***
ing with the Jess Jess fans.  You guys are so pitiful.  Her career is over...SOOOOOO over, you just don't understand.  You are sticking up for someone who doesn't have a chance in the music industry.  And speaking of Nick, I heard he was at a overseas resort romping around in a thong.  Her boyfriend's a freak.  Jess is nothing more than NAIVE CHRISTIAN GIRL who is getting on my nerves.  Her 'Behind the Music' episode is coming up next month.  I saw the ads.  Since you're (hahaha) such a big fan, I advice you to get your video tape ready.

Yeah and Justins not a freak. whatever. F*ck off. I'm so f*cking tired of Britney boppers.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:32 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 3:45 am on Feb. 12, 2002[br]There goes another obsessed person...or should I say thing that is obsessed with Jessica.
Looks who's talking about being obsessed....When you people keep saying about Nick and Jess 24/7. At least I don't listen her records or keep looking at her plastic-Barbie face of hers. (Yeech!)

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:15 pm

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Don't get mad because Nick is a freak. He's gotta do something with his time, considering that he has no career to go to.:laugh: Have a nice day, my beloved Jess and Nick fans. I'll F*** with you on another day.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:03 am

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 5:15 pm on Feb. 14, 2002[br]LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Don't get mad because Nick is a freak.  He's gotta do something with his time, considering that he has no career to go to.:laugh:  Have a nice day, my beloved Jess and Nick fans.  I'll F***
with you on another day.

I put this together, afer last week events. Correct me if I am wrong. Well, first some fans went to the preimere and didn't see Jessica and Nick at the preimere or on ET, Access Hollywood and others shows didn't show Jess and Nick at the preimere. Now, after Friday, we discovered that Jessica and Nick are getting married. Then, it dawn on me that maybe Nick and Jess didn't go to the premiere, they maybe still in Hawaii and celebrating that they are getting married and they were excited about engagement.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”