A former Music Exec. exposed the shady side of music

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 13, 2002 3:56 pm

I read this article on Popdirt.com about this 'supposed' former employee of Universal Records (98 Degrees' label) exposed the shady-side of business and how the group is getting screwed by it's record company and it's former management (Paris D'Jon & Top 40 Management). I remembered the e-mail about a year     ago by a person named 'Jenn' claiming that the Jessica and Nick relationship was nothing but a publicity stunt. Now this person claims that the engagement was set up as well.

Very conidence but it's truthful? Click and read the whole story and 'Decide for yourself'.

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:57 am on April 14, 2002)

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:14 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 9:56 pm on April 13, 2002[br]I read this article on Popdirt.com about this 'supposed' former employee of Universal Records (98 Degrees' label) exposed the shady-side of business and how the group is getting screwed by it's record company and it's former management (Paris D'Jon & Top 40 Management). I remembered the e-mail about a year     ago by a person named 'Jenn' claiming that the Jessica and Nick relationship was nothing but a publicity stunt. Now this person claims that the engagement was set up as well.

Very conidence but it's truthful? Click and read the whole story and 'Decide for yourself'.

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:57 am on April 14, 2002)

WHAT??????????????????????????

(Edited by JessandNick at 11:16 pm on April 13, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:18 pm

To me, it doesn't add up. I truly believe the relationship is real.

kiki

Postby kiki » Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:52 pm

First of all no exec would go on a web site a leak info.Thats grounds for a law suite..... This story is sooooooooooooo full of sh** my a**hole jealous and it's greek.... NEXT.......!!!!!!!!!!!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:56 pm

I agree Kiki. His mouth would be shut for legal reasons if it were true.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Apr 14, 2002 5:02 pm

Quote: from kiki on 8:52 pm on April 14, 2002[br]First of all no exec would go on a web site a leak info.Thats grounds for a law suite..... This story is sooooooooooooo full of sh**
my a**hole jealous and it's greek.... NEXT.......!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiki, careful of your spelling! It's making you more juneville that way. Also, who in the world 98*, record co. and management are gonna sue for slander? Not Popdirt! They've just posted that message on the website, that's all. They cannot be held reliable on someone under an anomonyus name.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:46 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 11:02 pm on April 14, 2002[br]
Quote: from kiki on 8:52 pm on April 14, 2002[br]First of all no exec would go on a web site a leak info.Thats grounds for a law suite..... This story is sooooooooooooo full of sh**
my a**hole jealous and it's greek.... NEXT.......!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiki, careful of your spelling! It's making you more juneville that way. Also, who in the world 98*, record co. and management are gonna sue for slander? Not Popdirt! They've just posted that message on the website, that's all. They cannot be held reliable on someone under an anomonyus name.

You know what that story been swimming around for a long time. There is few girls I believe are part of this whole ridiculous story about Jessica and Nick.

I know there story is fake because for one Devon said is untrue and Nick said it too. Here is Nick quote from the Alloy.com chat line in November 2000.

Maria_greek: What is the silliest rumor you have ever heard about yourself or the rest of the group?

Nick: Probably that Jessica and I are just a publicity thing, that we're not really together. That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.

Besides, if those people from the record company said that, they will be in huge trouble if they make that story up. I know it from some of the fans who did it. There are some from the 98 degrees clubs and anti-jessica clubs too.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:08 am

I need to vent.

You this rumor about Jess and Nick relationship is a hoax is not new. It all started in the early 2000 by some stupid fans who have a ball to make this up. Now, is getting worse because Nick and Jess are engaged. I knew it going to get worser from day one.

Now, some moron had to put a story in the popdirt.com. Why the popdirt. Oh is it because is a gossip section. Why not the ET and Access Hollywood or NY post or CNN. But no, you know why is a bunch of crap.

Some people think that Jessica and Nick relationship is a hoax. Hey, why didn't they mention the other couples like:

Ryan Philppe and Reese Witherspoon
Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Geller
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson
Kate Holmes and Chris Klein

Are their relationship is a hoax? I bet people would have comments them? No I weren't think so. If you do than their is something wrong with those fans' head. I believe is jealous and hatred. I am soooooo frickin sick of this bloody rumor about Jess and Nick. You know those some called fans are insulting Nick and Jessica. Nick and Jess is not stupid, Nick and Jessica are pretty good actors to make it up. I think that is sick to make it that Nick and Jessica are faking their relationship and getting married. They are not going to waste their life and time to fake their relationship. Geepers.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:33 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:08 pm on April 16, 2002[br]I need to vent.

You this rumor about Jess and Nick relationship is a hoax is not new. It all started in the early 2000 by some stupid fans who have a ball to make this up. Now, is getting worse because Nick and Jess are engaged. I knew it going to get worser from day one.

Now, some moron had to put a story in the popdirt.com. Why the popdirt. Oh is it because is a gossip section. Why not the ET and Access Hollywood or NY post or CNN. But no, you know why is a bunch of crap.

Some people think that Jessica and Nick relationship is a hoax. Hey, why didn't they mention the other couples like:

Ryan Philppe and Reese Witherspoon
Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Geller
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson
Kate Holmes and Chris Klein

Are their relationship is a hoax? I bet people would have comments them? No I weren't think so. If you do than their is something wrong with those fans' head. I believe is jealous and hatred. I am soooooo frickin sick of this bloody rumor about Jess and Nick. You know those some called fans are insulting Nick and Jessica. Nick and Jess is not stupid, Nick and Jessica are pretty good actors to make it up. I think that is sick to make it that Nick and Jessica are faking their relationship and getting married. They are not going to waste their life and time to fake their relationship. Geepers.

This is one of the reasons why michelleluvs98d follows and Emily (ehp03 and allure), and others followed losers like Nick and Jessica, because me and others anti teen pop music are trying to telling them THEY SUCK! Their careers is finished! The bubblegum machine has been. Also, they would never...EVER be in the categories as those other famous hollywood couples mentioned. So, go and vent all you want girls, because like I said within two years from now, they (Nick and Jessica and other teeny pop acts) will no longer ceased to exsits.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:37 pm

It's hypocritical for you to call Nick and Jessica losers. Maybe Jessica and Nick will be around in 2 years and maybe they won't but we can follow who and what we wish to follow. Your right, Nick and Jessica aren't in the same category as most other hollywood couples, because their relationship actually stands a chance of lasting.

(Edited by ehp03 at 11:57 pm on April 16, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:19 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 11:37 pm on April 16, 2002[br]It's hypocritical for you to call Nick and Jessica losers. Maybe Jessica and Nick will be around in 2 years and maybe they won't but we can follow who and what we wish to follow. Your right, Nick and Jessica aren't in the same category as most other hollywood couples, because their relationship actually stands a chance of lasting.

Sorry if the truth hurts :( BTW, emily, we're talking STAR POWER lasting, not necessary relationships

(Edited by MooseMan at 5:21 am on April 17, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:08 pm

I'm not denying that they might not be here in 2 years. I don't think they'll be gone that soon but I'm sure the day will come. I expect it. One day, they're going to want to raise a family and live a normal life. I respect that.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:10 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 11:37 pm on April 16, 2002[br]It's hypocritical for you to call Nick and Jessica losers. Maybe Jessica and Nick will be around in 2 years and maybe they won't but we can follow who and what we wish to follow. Your right, Nick and Jessica aren't in the same category as most other hollywood couples, because their relationship actually stands a chance of lasting.

Mooseman or whatever you called,

Why do you give a sh**
about Nick and Jessica personal life and their career if you don't like them?

Also, you are soooo closed-minded and have no respect for others. So what if you don't like them, that is your PROBLEM and you shouldn't be bashing people who have respect for the group or an artist that you don't like. We like them and we will continue to support and respect them. That is our business, not yours. So, don't go around and making us feeling miserable and upset. You have no respect at all for the fans. Why do you care if we like them or not. That for us to worry not your. So, please be respectful for who we like. You shouldn't really care who we like. For me, I don't give a friggin' damm who you like, that your personal preferences. And my personal preferences is 98 degrees and Jessica Simpson. I like them and I support them. That my business, so STAY OUT OF IT.

Also, what really bugs me is that some people like 'Mooseman' make asscuation and rude personal or professional judgement on a groups or an artist like Jessica Simpson, that they have no clue who they are, but only know them from tv, radio and magazines/newspaper.

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 7:18 pm on April 17, 2002)

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:12 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:08 am on April 17, 2002[br]I'm not denying that they might not be here in 2 years. I don't think they'll be gone that soon but I'm sure the day will come. I expect it. One day, they're going to want to raise a family and live a normal life. I respect that.

Hey eph03,

I want to clarify what you said, I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that when Jessica and Nick get married, and you expect they may not last long. Please don't get mad, I am just asking that.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:01 pm

Michelle, what I'm saying is, I think a time will come when they'll want to live a normal life and raise a family together. Who knows, maybe not. Maybe they'll raise their children on the road. I'm not saying they can't or won't last.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:21 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:01 pm on April 17, 2002[br]Michelle, what I'm saying is, I think a time will come when they'll want to live a normal life and raise a family together. Who knows, maybe not. Maybe they'll raise their children on the road. I'm not saying they can't or won't last.
I appreciate that. Thank you! I just misunderstood and I don't want to jump conclusion. So, I just want to understand you more in my level before I make false judgements.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:49 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 12:10 am on April 18, 2002[br]

Mooseman or whatever you called,

Why do you give a sh**
about Nick and Jessica personal life and their career if you don't like them?

Also, you are soooo closed-minded and have no respect for others. So what if you don't like them, that is your PROBLEM and you shouldn't be bashing people who have respect for the group or an artist that you don't like. We like them and we will continue to support and respect them. That is our business, not yours. So, don't go around and making us feeling miserable and upset. You have no respect at all for the fans. Why do you care if we like them or not. That for us to worry not your. So, please be respectful for who we like. You shouldn't really care who we like. For me, I don't give a friggin' damm who you like, that your personal preferences. And my personal preferences is 98 degrees and Jessica Simpson. I like them and I support them. That my business, so STAY OUT OF IT.

Also, what really bugs me is that some people like 'Mooseman' make asscuation and rude personal or professional  judgement on a groups or  an artist like Jessica Simpson, that they have no clue who they are, but only know them from tv, radio and magazines/newspaper.

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 7:18 pm on April 17, 2002)
Aw shaddup! Your message stinks like your breath! (Maybe) Guess you don't read my messages. I can say or criticized whatever to whomever I want. I said it once and I'll said it again, this an open fourm board. ANYTHING GOES!! (Except personal viled threats coming from you, of course). Nick and Jessica are nothing but manufactured acts that cannot be taken seriously. Of course, thay can take a shot at other music ventures like country music. Otherwise, they're finished! Just like you...finished!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”