I TOLD YOU SO!

Girly1776

I TOLD YOU SO!

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:42 pm

I think now its time for me to rub this issue flat in your pathetic face.I TOLD YOU SO!She even said they were together on Sept 11.HAHAHAHAHA!I guess your so-called sources were lies eh.Some sources :rollseyes: I think its preety funny you go around saying nick has another gf and yet.......HIM AND JESSICA ARE GETTING MARRIED!I have a lot more to say but I'm not cause I'm not that mean.

(Edited by Girly1776 at 10:43 pm on Feb. 15, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:05 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 10:42 pm on Feb. 15, 2002[br]I think now its time for me to rub this issue flat in your pathetic face.I TOLD YOU SO!She even said they were together on Sept 11.HAHAHAHAHA!I guess your so-called sources were lies eh.Some sources :rollseyes: I think its preety funny you go around saying nick has another gf and yet.......HIM AND JESSICA ARE GETTING MARRIED!I have a lot more to say but I'm not cause I'm not that mean.

I got news for you Girly-man....They didn't set the wedding date to get marry so, anything can happen from this point on. Also, Nick better be on his best behavior not to cheat on his 'virgin girlfriend' (Word has it the REAL reason him and Jessica broke up the first time, because of he had a knack of video potential girlfriends and had a thing on guys too!) It will be very interesting on how this relationship will panned out. If they break up again, then it's all over for them...just like their music career :laugh:

(Edited by MooseMan at 4:06 am on Feb. 16, 2002)

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:19 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 11:05 pm on Feb. 15, 2002[br]
Quote: from Girly1776 on 10:42 pm on Feb. 15, 2002[br]I think now its time for me to rub this issue flat in your pathetic face.I TOLD YOU SO!She even said they were together on Sept 11.HAHAHAHAHA!I guess your so-called sources were lies eh.Some sources :rollseyes: I think its preety funny you go around saying nick has another gf and yet.......HIM AND JESSICA ARE GETTING MARRIED!I have a lot more to say but I'm not cause I'm not that mean.

I got news for you Girly-man....They didn't set the wedding date to get marry so, anything can happen from this point on. Also, Nick better be on his best behavior not to cheat on his 'virgin girlfriend' (Word has it the REAL reason him and Jessica broke up the first time, because of he had a knack of video potential girlfriends and had a thing on guys too!) It will be very interesting on how this relationship will panned out. If they break up again, then it's all over for them...just like their music career :laugh:

Excuse me.I'm a girl not a girly man.Do you actually believe that?!Pathetic.I thought you said you had a life.Instead you are fighting with people that are 20 years younger than you are.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:21 pm

Excuse me.I'm a girl not a girly man.Do you actually believe that?!Pathetic.I thought you said you had a life.Instead you are fighting with people that are 20 years younger than you are.
What's really pathetic is you Jess fans trying to riled up on me with my age bit, when you know your hero suck in music and her fiance is p-whipped. They're not gonna be successful like they used to be and you cannot stand it! Give it up! They're Sooooo over!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:23 pm

Why can't you be happy for them moose? Give it a break. Atleast they've found true love. Your old and alone! Girly, I'm with you on rubbing it in Michelles face. I told her I couldn't wait for the day and that it'd be a slap in her face.

(Edited by ehp03 at 2:40 am on Feb. 16, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:58 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:23 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]Why can't you be happy for them moose? Give it a break. Atleast they've found true love. Your old and alone! Girly, I'm with you on rubbing it in Michelles face. I told her I couldn't wait for the day and that it'd be a slap in her face.

Oh I'm very happy for them, really! don't get me wrong. They have my blessing. If she would've shut her trap about this virginity trip a while back and concentrate on her talents (whatever is left of it) then I would really all for the union to commence. However, I can bet money that these two they won't make it to altar.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:49 pm

Well, it's good to hear that your somewhat happy for them. But I disagree with your last sentence. They will make it to the alter. You know, you also once said they'd never get back together.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:05 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:23 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]Why can't you be happy for them moose? Give it a break. Atleast they've found true love. Your old and alone! Girly, I'm with you on rubbing it in Michelles face. I told her I couldn't wait for the day and that it'd be a slap in her face.

LOL I know.She will probabaly change her username and identity lol.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:40 pm

I am sorry, Badgirl.

I do regret that I said those things. I am stunned and shocked to see her message on Friday. But, I am very happy for them and hope the best for them. From now on, I promise that I won't diss them.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:42 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 11:05 pm on Feb. 15, 2002[br]

you are sick. If he was cheating on her. Then why did jessica went back with him and now engage to him. Jessica would not go back with somebody if they are unfaithful.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:44 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:49 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]Well, it's good to hear that your somewhat happy for them. But I disagree with your last sentence. They will make it to the alter. You know, you also once said they'd never get back together.

Yeah, I don't believe you Mooseman, alot of your sources are totally fake. Besides, you have no clue.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:46 pm

I am sorry, Ehp03.

I am sorry to call you a lair. Also, I regret for saying things that are rude. I wish them the best.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:52 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 2:58 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]

Oh I'm very happy for them, really! don't get me wrong. They have my blessing. If she would've shut her trap about this virginity trip a while back and concentrate on her talents (whatever is left of it) then I would really all for the union to commence. However, I can bet money that these two they won't make it to altar.

You sure don't know them. They are very happy and loving couple. I think they know when they are ready and now they feel is best thing. They both said they love each other. Also people witness them in so much in love with each other.

They will go to the alter. Jess and Nick are in love, so likely it going to happen. You know Mooseman, you predict things going to happen, but when it comes, it never happen. Like you said they won't be back together and now they are.

If you are happy for them, you wouldn't be negative about their wedding.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 19, 2002 3:46 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 6:44 pm on Feb. 19, 2002[br]
Quote: from ehp03 on 3:49 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]Well, it's good to hear that your somewhat happy for them. But I disagree with your last sentence. They will make it to the alter. You know, you also once said they'd never get back together.

Yeah, I don't believe you Mooseman, alot of your sources are totally fake. Besides, you have no clue.

my sources fake??? I have a no clue?? HA! Give me a break! My sources been totally dead on! I don't make things up just to be misheivous about it. Although, I'm little talking by surprise of Nick asking Jessica her hand in marriage, I'm not surprised by all by getting back with her. It shows me what kind of idiot he is! HE'S WEAK-MINDED! I thought he's better than that after of all what he's been through. Now you say that my sources are fake...Let me run you down some of sources that I was right on....Last year, I heard that 98 Degrees will break up and Nick will do a solo album and Jessica had something to do with it. AND I WAS RIGHT! I also said that Nick and Jess might break up. Turns out that Nick and Jess are taking a 'break' for a while. I was right too! Got to admit; not all of my sources are completely accurate, like to situation with Jess' Father and Nick after he allegedly caught the two in a unconfortable situation. But I do believe the real reason that Nick and Jess broke up for a while that was he has a fetish of videoing potential girlfriends and was into guys too??? Also, I hear he like to dressed up in a garment get up (courtsey of Dees Sleaze)? Woah! This dude have some major issues he needs to addressed it, or you're not gonna see the wedding take place at all. So to you I said; fungoo Ms. fan of-soon-to-be-has-been-boy-band! And take your 98* poster with you :frog:

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Tue Feb 19, 2002 4:30 pm

Scratch that. Ignore.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:36 pm on Feb. 19, 2002)

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 4:39 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:30 pm on Feb. 19, 2002[br]Moose, your the one with issues and your 2 correct predictions prove nothing. You only said Nick and Jessica would break up because you wanted them to. Your predictions always lean towards the negative as they still do. It did happen. But then you also said that they wouldn't get back together when I kept telling you they would, and they did. Now your saying they won't make it to the alter. You'll be wrong again. The one about 98 breaking up, well ofcourse they're going to break up one day. All groups do. But it didn't have anything to with Jessica. Back from a break, 98 realized that the music scene had changed and that there wasn't room for them anymore. You don't have sources. What, those sources that told you those various contradicting rumours about Jessica and Nick's break up? Right, humor me..

Surprising, you seem to be the only one to know about Nick and this tape thing. Nick is not a cheater. He even said it in magazine. He doesn't cheat. Also the sleaze thing on Rick. It a rumor. Is a joke.

Also, Jessica won't marry him if he cheats.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”