For 98 degrees female fans: Hearts breakin' all over

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:02 am

I'm havin' fun of this; At the expense of Jess' fans...Most Fans at the official message board of soon-to-be-defunct boyband group 98 diseases (ahem! I mean 98 degrees) are in morurning on the day after Valentine's Day, because one of their favorite chisled chined hunk is about to plunge into matrial bliss with one hideous Jessica Simpson. Here's some of the comments that some of their faithful fans are reacting of the announcement:

'Gillian just told me this morning that...that...that...Nick is now...:( (boohoo) engaged to (sniff sniff) to Jessica Simpson!' :( :( :( :o
Nicksangel98

[i]*totally speechless* my head hurts....:(i]

- jeffs_gal

My question on this so-called annoucement is.. why the rest of group are making any comments about the supposed engagement of Jessica and Nick???? How about it Jeff? Justin? (Nick's your boy dawg..come on! Speak up!), Drew? We know where he stands on his brother's relationship with Jessica) or about hearing from the man himself??? Hmmm....nobody's on the 98 camp sayin anything on it..Why? Because they're DEAD AGAINST IT of the relationship of Jess and Nick, and I can almost be postive that they will not support the upcoming wedding nupitals that is...when announced the date. You can bet on it!

gutterpunk78

Postby gutterpunk78 » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:27 am

Oh, Lord. Those muscle heads are getting married? Four years later, they're going to have 4 muscle headed kids and they're all gonna be named Nick.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:08 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 5:02 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]I'm havin' fun of this; At the expense of Jess' fans...Most Fans at the official message board of soon-to-be-defunct boyband group 98 diseases (ahem! I mean 98 degrees) are in morurning on the day after Valentine's Day, because one of their favorite chisled chined hunk is about to plunge into matrial bliss with one hideous Jessica Simpson. Here's some of the comments that some of their faithful fans are reacting of the announcement:

'Gillian just told me this morning that...that...that...Nick is now...:(  (boohoo) engaged to (sniff sniff) to Jessica Simpson!' :( :( :( :o
                                                 Nicksangel98

- jeffs_gal

My question on this so-called annoucement is.. why the rest of group are making any comments about the supposed engagement of Jessica and Nick???? How about it Jeff? Justin? (Nick's your boy dawg..come on! Speak up!), Drew? We know where he stands on his brother's relationship with Jessica) or about hearing from the man himself??? Hmmm....nobody's on the 98 camp sayin anything on it..Why? Because they're DEAD AGAINST IT of the relationship of Jess and Nick, and I can almost be postive that they will not support the upcoming wedding nupitals that is...when announced the date. You can bet on it!
Umm moose about that comment where the guys stand on the relationship.I rember in 2001 that drew said on our radio station that he said him and jessica are like brother and sister cause they are always fighting and having water fights.I know justin is also cool with it cause he said he supports his 2 friends.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:40 pm

It's funny to read some of the comments. Some of them are pathetic. I was actually surprised though because there are more supportive messages then I though there'd be.

Btw, they're going to have the cutest kids.

(Edited by ehp03 at 8:39 pm on Feb. 16, 2002)

Damn U Smell
Supreme Member

Postby Damn U Smell » Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:08 pm

Quote: from gutterpunk78 on 5:27 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]Oh, Lord.  Those muscle heads are getting married?  Four years later, they're going to have 4 muscle headed kids and they're all gonna be named Nick.

:laugh: I'm sorry, but that cracked me up.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:03 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 10:40 pm on Feb. 16, 2002[br]It's funny to read some of the comments. Some of them are pathetic. I was actually surprised though because there are more supportive messages then I though there'd be.

Btw, they're going to have the cutest kids.

(Edited by ehp03 at 8:39 pm on Feb. 16, 2002)
Cute kids??? :laugh::laugh: Ummm...I guess you've didn't see Conan O'Brien's outlook what the couple's kid gonna be look like...More about that later.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 1:43 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 4:03 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]Cute kids??? :laugh::laugh: Ummm...I guess you've didn't see Conan O'Brien's outlook what the couple's kid gonna be look like...More about that later.

Have you seen any of Conan O'Brien's predictions for what celeb couples kids will look like? None of them look human, lol. I don't think they've ever created even one decent looking kid. They take parts of the male and female and try and paste them to together. It ends up looking trans gender.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:23 am on Feb. 18, 2002)

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:16 am

Quote: from MooseMan on 5:02 am on Feb. 16, 2002[br]I'm havin' fun of this; At the expense of Jess' fans...Most Fans at the official message board of soon-to-be-defunct boyband group 98 diseases (ahem! I mean 98 degrees) are in morurning on the day after Valentine's Day, because one of their favorite chisled chined hunk is about to plunge into matrial bliss with one hideous Jessica Simpson. Here's some of the comments that some of their faithful fans are reacting of the announcement:

'Gillian just told me this morning that...that...that...Nick is now...:(  (boohoo) engaged to (sniff sniff) to Jessica Simpson!' :( :( :( :o
                                                 Nicksangel98

- jeffs_gal

They are so immature. I laugh at the 30 year olds was misearble and snappy at her kid because she found out that her so call 'crush' Nick Lachey is getting married to Jessica Simpson. And they say that Jessica is immature. Get real.

They think by being a fan of them that they will get closer to them or get in Nick's pants to be their girlfriends. It stupid and pathetic. Now, they blame Jessica because she stole their man. Geepers, that the stupid thing I ever heard.

Also, what really bugs me that they say that Nick is unhappy and don't love her or being forced to marry her. That is the most stupid and sillest comment I ever heard. They don't know Nick at all. Besides, that not what you call them true fans. If they were true fans, than they would know about Nick.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:28 am

Quote: from Girly1776 on 5:08 pm on Feb. 16, 2002[br]

Nicksangel98

- jeffs_gal

Umm moose about that comment where the guys stand on the relationship.I rember in 2001 that drew said on our radio station that he said him and jessica are like brother and sister cause they are always fighting and having water fights.I know justin is also cool with it cause he said he supports his 2 friends.

She is right.

I remember with Justin that he likes Jessica.

1. Justin was in Waco in 2000 to support his friends Nick and Jessica. He even said that on the radio interview in Waco. He said that he is here to support Nick and Jessica because they are his good friends.

2. First Listen in 2000. Where they were on and the vj ask about the song My everything and ask Justin about Jessica is his inspirational. But, Justin said 'I like Jessica, but she is not my inspirational.'

3. I believe that Jeff like her because he said she is pretty and would be Nick for day so he can date Jessica because Nick is Jessica's boyfriend. That was in the magazine, they were asking them, if they could be other guy from 98 degrees and why and that was Jeff's answer.

I don't know about Drew. I never hear him say anything about Jessica. But, I was told that Drew ask Jessica to sing for him and Lea at the wedding.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”