Jessica simpson's 15 min are up

NYBratAlways

Jessica simpson's 15 min are up

Postby NYBratAlways » Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:51 am

First of all who cares? 5 -10 years it will be Jessica simpson and NIck are no longer together. Why you ask? He cheats and she farts all the time. Jessica sucks and i can see it now. Hi im jessica i had sex finally and it was great and i had more to give him on the wedding night than a big screen TV hhehehehheheh! OMG she is the most annoying girl. I also hate to burst your bubble but jessica is done with. This album was to make or break her. ummmmmmmmmmmmm It broke her . She cant dance she copies britney. That's why she haas lost so many fans. in 2 years you guys will be like ummmmm who are they again??????

NYBratAlways

Postby NYBratAlways » Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:52 am

O and have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERS

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:28 am

If Jessica's 15 min are up then why are you still here talking about her?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:38 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:28 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]If Jessica's 15 min are up then why are you still here talking about her?
As a human being, she entitled to marry the guy. to have to hold, for richer or poorer or sickness and in health because she loves him. However, I do agree with NY brat's perspective on Jessica and Nick as far as their music career is concern. Their career is dead in the water. BTW, FLASH! According to my sources, Jessica will duet with Nick in  one of his songs from his first solo album effort due out this summer.  I told you earlier, and you hear it first!

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:40 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:11 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:28 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]If Jessica's 15 min are up then why are you still here talking about her?
exactly what i was gonna say lol.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:24 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 9:11 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]
exactly what i was gonna say lol.
That goes to show you two had no idea about how cutthroat the music industry is....Jess and Nick won't stand a chance for longivety.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:54 pm

Even if Jessica isin't around, don't think you've heard the last of the Simpsons. Ashlee hasn't even begun her career.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:21 am

Don't make judgement on their marriage. You don't know that. Besides, there are alot of celebrities couples been married for more than 10 years.

Nick and Jess are very much in love and they get along. so, likely they will have a good marriage. Even Jessica's spokeperson said they are very happy about the engagement. Besides, I think Nick and Jessica would know if they are ready or not. Now, they believe is time for them to take a step up.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:31 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:21 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]Don't make judgement on their marriage. You don't know that. Besides, there are alot of celebrities couples been married for more than 10 years.

Nick and Jess are very much in love and they get along. so, likely they will have a good marriage. Even Jessica's spokeperson said they are very happy about the engagement. Besides, I think Nick and Jessica would know if they are ready or not. Now, they believe is time for them to take a step up.
That will remained to be seen...Not all celebrity couples lived happly ever after. Besides, you and other Jess fans saying Nick and Jess this, Nick and Jess that, acting like they're above everyone else. The Truth is...THEY BOTH SUCK! Their music career will finished in a year or two! They're don't have what it takes to remained successful and you people know it! Don't say I told you so!

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 1:13 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 5:31 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]
Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:21 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]Don't make judgement on their marriage. You don't know that. Besides, there are alot of celebrities couples been married for more than 10 years.

That will remained to be seen...Not all celebrity couples lived happly ever after. Besides, you and other Jess fans saying Nick and Jess this, Nick and Jess that, acting like they're above everyone else. The Truth is...THEY BOTH SUCK! Their music career will finished in a year or two! They're don't have what it takes to remained successful and you people know it! Don't say I told you so!

I am not talking about their career. I am talking about their love life.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:44 pm

Moose, where do you keep coming up with this? None of us are acting like they're somehow above everyone else. They're engaged and we're happy for them. Yes, we talk about them because we're fans.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”